Rick Kelley your a fool
bye bye mariahs

Saint Charles, KY

#63 Sep 24, 2011
The newest article in the Daily News which was published September 15 claimed Kelly was going to lose Mariah's now that it is in receivership.

Mariah's will always have Rick Kelly's nasty fingerprints all over it. They should burn it to the ground for good. Put something useful at that spot such as a new shelter for battered women or a youth center for out of control teens. Everyone that works and associates with Mariahs is a piece of meth using druken sh-it just like Rick Kelly.
LRN

Somerset, KY

#64 Sep 25, 2011
bye bye mariahs wrote:
The newest article in the Daily News which was published September 15 claimed Kelly was going to lose Mariah's now that it is in receivership
No it didn't dumbass it said the bank asked the court to grant receivership the court hasn't made a decision to grant it.
Sondra

Owensboro, KY

#65 Oct 29, 2011
We ate at Mariahs last night and our waiter told us that they were closing at the end of December. He said he had already gotten a job at Cracker Barrel.
Dorians Wench

Atwater, OH

#66 Oct 30, 2011
Well you were lied to Sondra you tool. They are not closing, in fact mr. kelley has negotiated a refinance of the debt that will save both mariah's and buckhead. Stop posting your BS. 100 people work there. Think they like it when you blatantly lie?

You really think they'd tell a waiter? Get a grip doofus.
bgky

Canton, OH

#67 Oct 30, 2011
She's no more a tool than Rick, I'm in over my head, Kelly.
Hate it

Somerset, KY

#68 Oct 31, 2011
bgky wrote:
She's no more a tool than Rick, I'm in over my head, Kelly.
Yet he still has more money than you.
Frankfurter

Bowling Green, KY

#69 Oct 31, 2011
He has more money than you also Ate it.
kayne1029

La Place, LA

#70 Nov 2, 2011
gay
city employee

Owensboro, KY

#71 Nov 2, 2011
Dorians Wench wrote:
Well you were lied to Sondra you tool. They are not closing, in fact mr. kelley has negotiated a refinance of the debt that will save both mariah's and buckhead. Stop posting your BS. 100 people work there. Think they like it when you blatantly lie?
You really think they'd tell a waiter? Get a grip doofus.
Mariah's is closing because I work for the city and we are scheduled to demolish the building in January. Its going to be a new center for battered and endangered women scheduled to be completed in late 2012. The permit is signed, guess Mariah's is relocating to your basement.
bgky

Canton, OH

#72 Nov 2, 2011
Hate it wrote:
<quoted text>Yet he still has more money than you.
How do you figure that considering he has over four million that he can't make payments on? I am debt free and putting about 27% of my monthly take home into savings. Not rich but not a slave to debt either.
Hate it

Somerset, KY

#73 Nov 2, 2011
bgky wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure that considering he has over four million that he can't make payments on? I am debt free and putting about 27% of my monthly take home into savings. Not rich but not a slave to debt either.
still worth more than you. You probably patronize the check n go.
bgky

Canton, OH

#74 Nov 3, 2011
Hate it wrote:
<quoted text>still worth more than you. You probably patronize the check n go.
No, not quite. You're just another Topix troll too ignorant to face reality. By the way, good ol Rick handed me my food order at Buckhead the other day. Not to bad at serving.
hate it

United States

#75 Nov 3, 2011
what successful business do you own? none? thought so.
Dorians Wench

Atwater, OH

#76 Nov 3, 2011
City Employee: the key word in your name is "employee". I assume you have a demolition permit? Oh that's right. You are a worthless scum bag who likes to make things up. They are alive and well. THanks Mariah's for employing over 1000 different students in the past 25 years. City Employee....get a life and stop worrying about your wife and the neighbors. They mean no harm.
bgky

Canton, OH

#77 Nov 3, 2011
hate it wrote:
what successful business do you own? none? thought so.
As many as Kelley owns, none. He is over four million in debt and cannot make his payments. This equals the banks and Art owning Kelley now.
Hate it

Somerset, KY

#78 Nov 3, 2011
bgky wrote:
<quoted text>
As many as Kelley owns, none. He is over four million in debt and cannot make his payments. This equals the banks and Art owning Kelley now.
So you are saying that Mariah's isn't turning a profit? You are a dipshit.
Curtis

Chicago, IL

#79 Nov 3, 2011
Mariahs is a hellhole and Kelly was a total ass to work for, he had his favorites and when I worked there many of the bar crew would shoot cocaine right in the bar and the waitresses would give oral on the patio, I even taped a co worker from 2005 giving a blow job to a banker while we were still open. This would not be allowed anywhere else.
for real

United States

#80 Nov 3, 2011
Curtis wrote:
Mariahs is a hellhole and Kelly was a total ass to work for, he had his favorites and when I worked there many of the bar crew would shoot cocaine right in the bar and the waitresses would give oral on the patio, I even taped a co worker from 2005 giving a blow job to a banker while we were still open. This would not be allowed anywhere else.
Isn't Jodi a real b!tch to work for, too? What's the deal with those 2? Why has he kept her around all these years??
You fail at trolling

Somerset, KY

#81 Nov 4, 2011
Curtis wrote:
The key to successful trolling is to be believable.
2/10
hello

Hodgenville, KY

#82 Nov 4, 2011
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelle pruett (Oct '15) 2 min McCall 124
Andy Tucker and Jason Richardson 7 min Duh 3
CBS and NBC on antenna 7 min peterpiper 13
Brittany Duraski and Earl Henderson 15 min Wonder 3
Will lying a** Mills 23 min Belinda 11
Lyndsey Fuller 44 min Enquiringmindswan... 1
daring late night orgy in public place 1 hr Crotchety 29

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance