molls

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Hello, i have heard Holly Wortman, a local counselor, is really good. Has anyone been treated by her???
Jason

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
JUst wondering if anyone had any comments about Holly.
hmmm

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
She's really sweet & laid back!
Trell

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
She is the best
Jason

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Did she fix your problems. Wife and I are having trust issues.
ummm

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
I went to her a couple times, she is pretty helpful, she gave me a list of books and such that would help me so i could get better when we didnt meet, pretty good at what she does. very inviting and easy to talk to also.
Venting

Alliance, OH

#7 Feb 2, 2013
She will listen and reflect, but no real therapy occurring. Just a place to vent and complain to someone who won't gossip - which is pretty valuable if you need it. Best therapy I've found is from a book called. The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A Practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert UNABRIDGED by John M.; Nan Gottman; Silver

Only cure for trust issues is time and fidelity, and more time, and more reassurance, and continued fidelity, and more time. Once a marriage is broken, you can't un-break it. However, look into the Japanese art of Kintzugi. The philosophy behind this practice is a beautiful analogy to a broken relationship and can be a starting point to healing.

No charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Thomas Creek (Dec '14) 15 min My opinion 10
Mark Waite 35 min Chick 1
Kate's Law& Justin Chaffin opinion 38 min Finally come out 1
Jenna is pregnant (Dec '14) 43 min Dude 17
Who busted Tibet Thomason ? 57 min BG-set-um-free 21
chelsea minton waitress at jboys 1 hr curious 11
Jail 1 hr BG-set-um-free 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages