First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idiot

Big Clifty, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Why can this man not keep himself out of trouble?
whatever

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Because he is trash. What has he gotten into now?
decent woman

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
is he, uh.......TRASH!!!???!!!

Since: Jul 12

United States

#5 Oct 7, 2012
He's far from trash... he is a big heart and has been through hell... EVERYBODY makes mistakes... he will learn eventually
nate

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2012
whatever wrote:
Because he is trash. What has he gotten into now?
Meth that's what!! That's why he's back in jail!!
whatever

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2012
He's back in jail again? What a loser
Lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Yeah, I saw his sorry mug on tv AGAIN haha!
Brown

Scottsville, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Who ever think it's funny for anybody that is in jail a ratt u will walk in those shoes your self
D bag

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2012
You think after what happen to his sister he strait in his act up relized there's more to live then drugs. Instead he going to have the same life as Kathy coy WTF is wrong with you D bag
Voice of Reason

Sebring, OH

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Brown wrote:
Who ever think it's funny for anybody that is in jail a ratt u will walk in those shoes your self
Most of us laugh and think its funny when losers like you and Eric are in jail because we know we won't end up there. What amazes me about your post is that you aren't upset that he was busted for manufacturing once again, you're upset that someone ratted him out. You are one fine, upstanding citizen!

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2012
First off... leave his sister outta this. Second off... PJ Mansfield is the rat and whore that got him n trouble. Y'all will eventually c that he's inocent with the manufacturing charge and Id watch what y'all say about him cause uhhh... he ain't gonna b locked up forever... jus sayin. Love u Eric!
concerned

Morgantown, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Noone is scared of Eric Stice. Most of the people that really care just want him to get his life right. He's going to be locked up for a long time. I would hate for all his hoes to get their hopes up. He's not innocent. He knew what type of people he was hanging with. As a parolee, I'm sure it's against the rules to even be associated with the trash he's been hanging around. He's got alot of family and friends that TRULY love him deeply. He's just too worried about impressing the local misfits. He's a good person who just cant find his way bcuz he's surrounded by people that dont care about what's best for him. All those friends that has been enabling and encouraging this ugly behavior need help also. I will pray for you all. Seek true recovery bcuz there will never be any good coming from drugs.

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2012
concerned wrote:
Noone is scared of Eric Stice. Most of the people that really care just want him to get his life right. He's going to be locked up for a long time. I would hate for all his hoes to get their hopes up. He's not innocent. He knew what type of people he was hanging with. As a parolee, I'm sure it's against the rules to even be associated with the trash he's been hanging around. He's got alot of family and friends that TRULY love him deeply. He's just too worried about impressing the local misfits. He's a good person who just cant find his way bcuz he's surrounded by people that dont care about what's best for him. All those friends that has been enabling and encouraging this ugly behavior need help also. I will pray for you all. Seek true recovery bcuz there will never be any good coming from drugs.
U need to pray for yourself and realize ppl make mistakes because I can promise u, ur not perfect. And didn't nobody say they were scared of Stice u idiot. But since u have negative things to say about him... then u must b part of the trash and misfits that u claim he hangs out with
whatever

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Most of us learn from our mstakes. We don't keep dong it over and over and over and over.....
chelletomes

Scottsville, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
Everybody on here that's trash talkin my brother needs to quit! My brother has a big heart n will help nebody in need. It's not his fault he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He ain't the only one that day that caught a charge unneccesarily. They didnt put that part on the news though of course. It's really sad that Yall ain't got nethin better to do than get on here n put ppl u know nothing about aside from gossip on the street. N what happened to Jamie n sayin hell b spendin his life in the same place as that Bitch Kathy Coy was beyond unnecessary. My brother has been there to pick me up when I was truly goin thru it n was the only one who really understood! He's been by my side thru thick n thin. That's what family is! So until u walk a day in my brother's shoes I believe u need to keep Ur mouthes shut! Everybody seems to forget bout the skeletons in their closet when they wanna trash talk somebody. I love you brother!!!! Keep your head high....I pray ull b home soon! U know Ur sis has always got Ur back!!!!
Brown

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us laugh and think its funny when losers like you and Eric are in jail because we know we won't end up there. What amazes me about your post is that you aren't upset that he was busted for manufacturing once again, you're upset that someone ratted him out. You are one fine, upstanding citizen!
If u would read it clearly I said anybody whom thinks it's funny , it's never funny someone life is taken n u never no the truth or the story he is incent Til found guilty .
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
If u would read it clearly I said anybody whom thinks it's funny , it's never funny someone life is taken n u never no the truth or the story he is incent Til found guilty .
This is BG honey!.. In this town its actually "guilty until proven innocent".. this is bug's finest on the job..lmfao.. these cops around here is a joke. Always trying to bust someone for Meth. Just look over the Warren county jail website. Over half the inmates is locked up on Meth. Hell police can go to my granny's house and find all kinds of house hold chemicals. So I guess that makes her a manufacturer to huh...lmfao.. like I said bug's finest...bahahaha
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Oct 10, 2012
Bg's finest on the job...bahahaha... out to get anyone. I know a few ppl that's never done drugs in there life and got charged for manufacturing... this town is shitty for real.. hell judges even prejudge cases in this town before evidence is even heard. Don't believe me, just ask judge Huddleston!!!... she's done prejudged three I know of!!! Took ppls kids away without sufficient eveidence or even waiting for trial in high court to be over!.. good luck in BG for real!!!
idiot

Morgantown, KY

#20 Oct 10, 2012
He's guilty enough just being around it. His mom is all over fb talking about he's innocent. Its sad because she just wants to hold onto her last remaining child and he keeps screwing up. I wish he was innocent, but knowing his track record, its not looking good.

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2012
It doesn't matter what y'all say or think... the ones who truely love him know he's innocent. Point blank!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Stabbed at Wal- Mart 6 min Hell Fire 7
Hit Cents 10 min BG_Insider 4
Who did robbery on Hillridge Ct? 18 min Ky girl 1
Greenwood Urgent Clinic (Aug '08) 23 min Anna 18
All About You Urgent Care 25 min Anna 5
Released on $250000 bond for murder 41 min lawyer 49
Mariah's, 643 Sports Bar Closed 54 min Bent Over 7
Former WBKO employee Jeff Woods indicted in hit... 14 hr Dave 7
Flora Templeton Stuart Round #2 15 hr Roscoe T Baer 40
Who wrecked at 2:30 am this morning? 19 hr Guess 6