Today under Obama

7.8% unemployment
Bin Lading dead
Gaddafi dead
Stock market closing at 13,347
NASDAQ closing at 3,065

Yeah Obama has failed.....

Under Bush

8.0% unemployment if you factor in under employed it was more like 13%.
Bin Lading alive and well.
Gaddafi alive and well.
Stock market at 9,000.
NASDAQ at 1100-1200.
And Bush was handed a surplus thanks to Clinton.

Tell me who failed again?
Lone Ranger

Afton, OK

#22 Oct 10, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
Today under Obama

7.8% unemployment
Bin Lading dead
Gaddafi dead
Stock market closing at 13,347
NASDAQ closing at 3,065

Yeah Obama has failed.....

Under Bush

8.0% unemployment if you factor in under employed it was more like 13%.
Bin Lading alive and well.
Gaddafi alive and well.
Stock market at 9,000.
NASDAQ at 1100-1200.
And Bush was handed a surplus thanks to Clinton.

Tell me who failed again?
Really? I'm gonna have a heyday with you! 44 straight months of 8+% unemployment more like 15% if you factor the ones who gave up. Record national debt over 16 trillion! Has spent more in 3 years than Bush did in 8 years. Forced a health care law on America that has caused prices to spike. Gasoline prices at record highs. Over 23 million people unemployed or under employed. He has FAILED.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2012
23 million are you counting children and seniors in that number Mr. Romney?

United States

#24 Oct 10, 2012
Oh and Bush would have to have done something to have done anything at all other than start two pointless wars. The wars where never factored into the budget until after Obama took office so much for your hayday.

United States

#25 Oct 10, 2012
And I noticed you had nothing to say about Bush letting Bin Laden live for 7 years under his term in office, and Obama got him in 3 years. What was that about your hayday again? Bush was an epic failure and Romney is more of the same.
Lone Ranger

United States

#26 Oct 11, 2012
4MoreYears wrote:
23 million are you counting children and seniors in that number Mr. Romney?
No I am repeating the numbers that CNN and the other liberal stations say. Watch TV much or listen to the radio?
Lone Ranger

United States

#27 Oct 11, 2012
4MoreYears wrote:
Oh and Bush would have to have done something to have done anything at all other than start two pointless wars. The wars where never factored into the budget until after Obama took office so much for your hayday.
2 pointless wars? Afghanistan is where the terrorist trained to attach us and you call it pointless? Are you retarded? Iraq did use WMD on there on people and who knows they could have used on us if we didn't react. Under Clinton we see what not reacting got us. Remember 9 -11-01? Mmmmm.
Lone Ranger

United States

#28 Oct 11, 2012
4MoreYears wrote:
And I noticed you had nothing to say about Bush letting Bin Laden live for 7 years under his term in office, and Obama got him in 3 years. What was that about your hayday again? Bush was an epic failure and Romney is more of the same.
Bush had bum laden in 01 and made a mistake. But were we ever hit again since Bush took the fight to them unlike Clinton did! The courier that led us to bin laden was handed over to Obama by the bush administration. Heyday? I'm enjoying handing it to you also. You can't defend 4 years of complete failure. Got anything else?

United States

#29 Oct 11, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had bum laden in 01 and made a mistake. But were we ever hit again since Bush took the fight to them unlike Clinton did! The courier that led us to bin laden was handed over to Obama by the bush administration. Heyday? I'm enjoying handing it to you also. You can't defend 4 years of complete failure. Got anything else?
Yes but you are trying to defend 8 years of complete ignorance. Chaney made up the Wmd thing and spoon fed it to Dubya and as far as where the terrorist where trained that would be America. We trained them. The only thing Dubya handed Obama was a shit economy, Wall St gambling everyones future down the toilet, Big Oil pricing gas as high as they want. Oh and when it comes to Americas Most Wanted you don't make a mistake you put 2 in the chest and 1 in the head like Obama gave the order to do.

So Lonely you got anything else. You still defending Bush shouldn't you move on and Praise ouRmoney like a good little sheeple?
Lone Ranger

United States

#30 Oct 11, 2012
4MoreYears wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but you are trying to defend 8 years of complete ignorance. Chaney made up the Wmd thing and spoon fed it to Dubya and as far as where the terrorist where trained that would be America. We trained them. The only thing Dubya handed Obama was a shit economy, Wall St gambling everyones future down the toilet, Big Oil pricing gas as high as they want. Oh and when it comes to Americas Most Wanted you don't make a mistake you put 2 in the chest and 1 in the head like Obama gave the order to do.

So Lonely you got anything else. You still defending Bush shouldn't you move on and Praise ouRmoney like a good little sheeple?
Well to break your heart about Wall Street gambling? Bush didn't sign the deregulation bill, Clinton did in 1999 and that lead to the 08 collapse. Sorry. Gas has been higher under Obama than it ever was under Bush. They learned to fly here, but they had a place to call home in Afghanistan, place to put a plan together, plot, train and so on. To call that war pointless you are un American. Iraq used WMD on there on people, do you not understand that? It was not made up! Pull your head out of your ass!

Bush inherited a downward economy. The .com bust, 9-11 just to kick his presidency off. He kept things rolling. Obama inherited a bum deal and he has dropped the ball. Time for him to go.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#31 Oct 11, 2012
Any Jo wrote:
It shouldn't take that much intelligence to tell the difference between Obama and Romney.
One of them likes to lead a nation to a better place in every respect, one of them wants to be president; very much.
One of them would try first to solve all the international conflicts by peaceful means, the other would try war first.
One of them would not let America be controlled by any foreign nation, one of them is quite vulnerable because of his religious teachings.
One of them has a well rounded education, the other hasn't.
One of them would lie and cheat to get what he wants, one of them wouldn't.
One of the them considers all Americans equally, one of the wouldn't.
One of them is science-based, the other is faith-based.
One of them is honest about revealing his past life and is transparent, the other one isn't.
One of them is a true leader, the other is not fit to lead.
You can find many more differences between the two if you divorce yourself from your biases. Take a good look before you vote. Future of this country and perhaps a great part of the world is hanging on your decision.
Foreign policy---Obama, Romney Titanic.
Captain there is an iceberg ahead.
Captain Obama, steer clear of the iceberg.
Captain Romney, full speed ahead ram it.

We don't need another leaded who thinks war solves every problem.
Lone Ranger

United States

#32 Oct 11, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>Foreign policy---Obama, Romney Titanic.
Captain there is an iceberg ahead.
Captain Obama, steer clear of the iceberg.
Captain Romney, full speed ahead ram it.

We don't need another leaded who thinks war solves every problem.
Wanna a repeat of 9-11? I don't! Strike before being struck. Lets roll!

United States

#33 Oct 11, 2012
Bush should have never been President. Hanging Chad's and such, a republican SCOTUS. Then 9/11 would have never happen Dubya tried to finish what Daddy started. And he failed so Obama finished it for him. But since Bush won in 2000 he should have definitely not had a second term to f*ck more sh*t up.

Clinton did sign the deregulation bill but Bush gave Big banks their own evaluation papers to pencil in themselves and to send back to Washington to be inked in by republicans who where getting kick backs from the banks. Same goes for big oil.

So Bush had 8 years to veto what Clinton signed and he done nothing thanks for proving my earlier comment about Bush.
Lone Ranger

United States

#34 Oct 11, 2012
4MoreYears wrote:
Bush should have never been President. Hanging Chad's and such, a republican SCOTUS. Then 9/11 would have never happen Dubya tried to finish what Daddy started. And he failed so Obama finished it for him. But since Bush won in 2000 he should have definitely not had a second term to f*ck more sh*t up.

Clinton did sign the deregulation bill but Bush gave Big banks their own evaluation papers to pencil in themselves and to send back to Washington to be inked in by republicans who where getting kick backs from the banks. Same goes for big oil.

So Bush had 8 years to veto what Clinton signed and he done nothing thanks for proving my earlier comment about Bush.
Well after the hanging chad's and the election went to Bush, a recount was done and Bush won. Sorry. The 04 election Bush won hands down. Sorry. Since Bush dealt with a dem controlled congress he couldn't let them evaluate themselves. But since a dem president signed the bill them congress of dems graded it and was fine with it. Bush did have 8 years and he did call out the banks but the dems wouldn't pass anything. Thanks dems. See everyone wants to blame bush but Clinton and the majority of dems backed him in it. Thanks for screwing America up liberals. And thank you for Proving my point.
Gobama

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Oct 11, 2012
Make the right choice. Obama 2012!
Vote Gary Johnson

Esperance, NY

#36 Oct 12, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
I did look them up, I didn't pull that number out of my ass. Want the website? Want to throw anything else this way? It's hard to defend 4 years of failure! Be careful.
Duh, tard, yes I want the website. You did pull it out of your ass. Even the Rove-puppets at Fox News admit that unemployment is down and lower than when Obama took office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william beasley 41 min bggurl89 9
wbvr 1 hr Joe 1
I am not a nice person anymore (Dec '12) 1 hr GULLIBLE VAMPIRE ... 19
Victory Baptist Church (Dec '13) 1 hr NO GRUMBLING 21
Rob Clayton Superintendent (Jun '13) 1 hr Hortense 287
Vicky Brown 2 hr Calvin 12
News Cage The Elephant Has More Kentucky in Them Tha... 2 hr Watermelon Seeds 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages