Lazy Acres Trailor park condemned

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Kelly Coleman

Canton, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2010
How could Don McConnell have the heart to take money from residents here knowing the park was getting condemned and telling us he's collecting rent money to pay the water bill,when he's no longer responsible for that bill!! Small children live here with struggling parents trying to make ends meet,some children with serious medical conditions including my own daughter. Poor sewage pipes, black mold growing in the walls, and holes in the walls and flooring are just a few of the problems. Don McConnell does not care about the issues going on here and NEVER took interest in fixing problems that can make existing medical conditions worse. He has ruined my marriage and my childrens life. Since my family has moved to this park in November our life has crumbled around us and Don made it worse by not maintaining this park and threatening to evict us when our rent was alittle late. I could go on and on about how Don McConnell has done a poor job as a landlord and being MAN. I just dont have enough time to sit on here and discuss it. For the record though, What i have to say to Mr McConnell is that kharma is a B*T@H and i hope you rot in H#ll for what you have done to me and my family.
bg4life

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2010
are the residents gonna get money from the city to help with moving expenses? this may just be the first closing on that stretch of Nashville rd. aren't there 3 trailer parks there? are the other condemned as well? if not it may just be a matter of time.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2010
tht piece of sh!t turnd off my water an electric wen i have 2 lil boys. oh i was madder hell. tht low life deserves whatever comes to him. he does not care bout anyone in tht park jus bout gettn his money so he can pay for his own a..he should have never ben allowd to rent those out in the first place. he should have no right to kick people out jus cuz the rent was a couple days late an he should have never put lazy a warren in control either. i hate gold diggers an they are!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2010
bg4life wrote:
are the residents gonna get money from the city to help with moving expenses? this may just be the first closing on that stretch of Nashville rd. aren't there 3 trailer parks there? are the other condemned as well? if not it may just be a matter of time.
no tht piece of sh?t dnt own or rent any of them other trailors cuz they are ownd by other people. an yeah the city should help wit movin expenses cuz thts jus fkn wrong wat don has done to all the people tht still live there. i have 2 lil boys an he turnd off my water an electric jus cuz i seriously didnt have the money to change things in my name. tht dck has no heart at all thts my personal opinion from wat ive ben thru!
concerned individual

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2010
So I'm curious, is this the trailer park down from the minit mart on nashville road there by the bowling alley?
Racer

Canton, OH

#7 Jul 11, 2010
concerned individual wrote:
So I'm curious, is this the trailer park down from the minit mart on nashville road there by the bowling alley?
If it's the one I'm thinking of then yes. And the dude from Benton, KY, STHU.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 12, 2010
jeffery wrote:
<quoted text>Poor baby, bgmu will cut u to if u dont pay. Maybe u should have worked a side with don and u may have got herpies from him to...
fk u. u dnt understand how hard it is u rich b!tch. so go live ur pathetic life. no one cares bout ur opinion!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Jul 12, 2010
Racer wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's the one I'm thinking of then yes. And the dude from Benton, KY, STHU.
it is that one. its a pathetic park to live in. don shuld have never ben in charge. an thanks sweetie anf. jeffrey needs to shut the heck up!
kelly

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 12, 2010
I am not really too sure yet what is going to happen to us. Don went through here yesterday saying the paper was lying and we were not going to have to move. He is so eff'd up the head man. He does only care about himself and I have two small children myself, he has made our life hell and caused problems in my life that could've been avoided if he was an honest man. My lil boy is supposed to start school this year now I am going to be forced to move him right after he starts. a new school and a new home like it won't be hard enough as it is. Thanks Don u worthless piece of shit. I hope the state can help my family move or we will be on the streets. My hubby draws unemployment and i have been a stay at home mom for 4 years, I have been looking for a job and have had no luck and now my hubbys unemployment is running out with no luck on a job yet either. I am so worried about whats going to happen to us that cant afford to move
kelly

Canton, OH

#12 Jul 12, 2010
bg4life wrote:
are the residents gonna get money from the city to help with moving expenses? this may just be the first closing on that stretch of Nashville rd. aren't there 3 trailer parks there? are the other condemned as well? if not it may just be a matter of time.
Yes, there are a couple other parks in the area and I have heard that it is possible those will also be closed. We are just off the parkway and factories are just down the road. There is a huge field on one side of me with two other parks off to the other side. perfect for more business opportunities.Too bad we have to relocate, but honestly Don should've done a better job of taking care of what he had going on here, he has so many lives in his hands and has deceived us all .
Racer

Canton, OH

#13 Jul 12, 2010
jeffery wrote:
<quoted text>Belcher go lick williams dirty pants.
Come say that to may face and see what happens b!tch.
Racer

Canton, OH

#14 Jul 12, 2010
Stfu and get a life wrote:
<quoted text> it is that one. its a pathetic park to live in. don shuld have never ben in charge. an thanks sweetie anf. jeffrey needs to shut the heck up!
Any time cutie anf. That park is a joke I hate to say.
Kelly Coleman

Canton, OH

#17 Jul 17, 2010
It really is pathetic that people like Don can get by with doing so much wrong. Some may say that he's not getting by with anything because the park is closing. Reality is....that is not good enough. This man needs to have to pay some money back to us tenants that he rented to illegally. If he cant do that, then there are a couple trailors here that with alittle TLC can be made into good homes. When does the line get drawn and crossed by doing wrong and getting prosecuted with justice served to us having been taken for our hard earned money. Now with nowhere to live.
Thugs

Westmoreland, TN

#18 Jul 17, 2010
Kelly Coleman wrote:
It really is pathetic that people like Don can get by with doing so much wrong. Some may say that he's not getting by with anything because the park is closing. Reality is....that is not good enough. This man needs to have to pay some money back to us tenants that he rented to illegally. If he cant do that, then there are a couple trailors here that with alittle TLC can be made into good homes. When does the line get drawn and crossed by doing wrong and getting prosecuted with justice served to us having been taken for our hard earned money. Now with nowhere to live.
is your name really kelly coleman?
Kelly Coleman

Canton, OH

#19 Jul 17, 2010
Thugs wrote:
<quoted text> is your name really kelly coleman?
Yes it is I have nothing to hide unlike some people here that will put annonymous or some kind of nickname. Why do u ask?
Mike

Saint Charles, MO

#20 Jul 17, 2010
Stfu and get a life wrote:
tht piece of sh!t turnd off my water an electric wen i have 2 lil boys. oh i was madder hell. tht low life deserves whatever comes to him. he does not care bout anyone in tht park jus bout gettn his money so he can pay for his own a..he should have never ben allowd to rent those out in the first place. he should have no right to kick people out jus cuz the rent was a couple days late an he should have never put lazy a warren in control either. i hate gold diggers an they are!
Hmm that is awful funny what ya said about warren cause if i am not mistaken it was Warren that helped keep Missy in a place when don tried to kick her out when he was in the HospitaL. And It was don that killed the water so get off warrens A$$.
Mike

Saint Charles, MO

#21 Jul 17, 2010
Stfu and get a life wrote:
<quoted text> it is that one. its a pathetic park to live in. don shuld have never ben in charge. an thanks sweetie anf. jeffrey needs to shut the heck up!
And by the way if you and your wasn't so damn lazy you could of kept ya place but no none of u 3 there wanted to get a damn JOB !!!!!
Don McConnell

Dallas, TX

#22 Jul 17, 2010
You guys got me all wrong! I'm a great guy once you get to know me.
Kelly Coleman

Canton, OH

#23 Jul 17, 2010
Don McConnell wrote:
You guys got me all wrong! I'm a great guy once you get to know me.
Then prove it Don. Prove you are the great guy you say you are. Let us save our money and find another place to live. The park is closing and it is just a matter of time before we will have to move. You have no idea what we are going through. If you want people to know how great you are, do the right thing and just let us be. Stop threatening us with evictions and help us find a home for our children. If you do that. You will get the credit you say you deserve. If you keep going the way you are... you deserve nothing but bad kharma for the rest of your life.
yep

Westmoreland, TN

#24 Jul 17, 2010
Kelly Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove it Don. Prove you are the great guy you say you are. Let us save our money and find another place to live. The park is closing and it is just a matter of time before we will have to move. You have no idea what we are going through. If you want people to know how great you are, do the right thing and just let us be. Stop threatening us with evictions and help us find a home for our children. If you do that. You will get the credit you say you deserve. If you keep going the way you are... you deserve nothing but bad kharma for the rest of your life.
i didnt think it was legal for him to collect rent now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Bendix Spicer in Bowling Green hire felons? 25 min Badnewsbears 12
Piercing in Bowling Green? (Aug '12) 3 hr Lyle 45
she's cheating 3 hr LOL 12
Idiot wbko reporter at Hardee's 3 hr Harry Baulsache 8
Shiddy tattooers (Dec '12) 3 hr tatgirl42170 26
Meijer treats their employees like crap 3 hr Catwoman 8
mellindy gregory 4 hr Big D 4
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition