sammy

Auburn, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2011
Anyone know him? Is he a good real estate agent?
DKH

Auburn, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2011
F uck no he tried screwing me and my girlfriend outta $1030 but since he is a dumb crook we ended up getting out it all since the contract had absolutely no legality in it, not to mention they were dealing under the table, him and Russ Burt went in together on an apartment on oshea st, well the law is that the owner has to live there for a period of time before he can legally rent it out. So they tried to beat the system and Russ was collecting mail there but not living there. Well one day after i had notified Ron of me moving out and breaking his "contract" he decides to break into the apartment and destroy all of the carpets, and ruin the drywall in a room upstairs and the living room downstairs. Tried to charge me for it......nahhhh couldnt prove shit, then after i beat him he goes and tells my buddy that i can suck on his u know what.......sounds real professional to me. BEWARE
matt

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Realtors? I have never had a pleasant experience with one. They are all snakes who wnat a piece of your assets for doing very little. I sold my home two years ago myself. I lowered the asking price by what I would have paid the realtor and sold it in 60 days on the market. The legal fees for the title transfer etc were only a few hundred dollars.
Mud

Alliance, OH

#4 Aug 26, 2011
He's good. He's one of the top producers in Warren County, which means he pretty much works around the clock to put a sale together (just like all top real estate agents do).
I've used him to sell my house, and I used him to find the house I'm in now. I'd not hesitate to list with him now if I needed to sell.
As for what DKH wrote, it makes no sense. Does anyone actually believe he broke into his own property and destroyed its interior just to try to get $1030 out of someone? Get real.
BGInsider

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 26, 2011
Is there such a thing as a GOOD real estate agent? I think not, they are just like everyone else and they are after the money. They love to get a listing and let anyone else sell it. I honestly think that Dot Fly, Sue Gibson, and Mitch Gum are the best of who's here. They've been here longer than anyone else.....they actually do get exposure, care about their clients, and have the resources and contacts to get a property seen and maybe sold. BTW if you are buying get a good home inspector, there are some idiots here that claim they are one, but the don't know diddly about construction and have missed some big mistakes. If you are selling, get an inspection FIRST to go with your listing, it saves you grief and aggravation later when the buyers try to harrass the #$#%$^# out of you and get you to come down on the contract price AFTER they've made you an offer and you've accepted it......which ever you are doing, good luck and any more questions, post back and someone will respond.........
Wrong

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2011
BGInsider wrote:
Is there such a thing as a GOOD real estate agent? I think not, they are just like everyone else and they are after the money. They love to get a listing and let anyone else sell it. I honestly think that Dot Fly, Sue Gibson, and Mitch Gum are the best of who's here. They've been here longer than anyone else.....they actually do get exposure, care about their clients, and have the resources and contacts to get a property seen and maybe sold. BTW if you are buying get a good home inspector, there are some idiots here that claim they are one, but the don't know diddly about construction and have missed some big mistakes. If you are selling, get an inspection FIRST to go with your listing, it saves you grief and aggravation later when the buyers try to harrass the #$#%$^# out of you and get you to come down on the contract price AFTER they've made you an offer and you've accepted it......which ever you are doing, good luck and any more questions, post back and someone will respond.........
You are wrong. All agents are not the same. Some are crooks, some are very honest people. They are just people, like any other people. Being an agent doesn't make them dishonest, if there are that kind of person, they are that kind of agent. If they are honest, they are an honest agent and will work to help people get the best deals for they homes or to help their buyers get the best deals. Don't lump all of them into either category. I'm sure whatever you do for a living, there are good and bad ones in your field too.
Anonymous

Sebring, OH

#7 Aug 26, 2011
Wow,,,a friend just told me to look this blog up. I am married to Ron,,,,and I know Mr. DKH is venting because yes we did keep his deposit,,,he destroyed the apartment and no we have never owned the property,,,,we manage it. I am sorry that some renters think they can destroy anothers property and not be held responsible for it.

As for all Realtors are thieves,,,,we have a job to do,,its how we make a living, I'm sorry if you don't think so. We have protected many a homeowner from being taken advantage of by the other guy,,,we negotiate the best deal we can for you,,,Our clients are our priority.
fn realtors

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2011
Rons a great guy...have talked to him about a lot of properties and he is always very straightforward. Stay away from alex with neal turner! He is the biggest crook in bg! This man will do whatever he can to stab anyone in the back just to get a sale or a listing.crook!!!!!!!!!!
The Shiz

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2011
Tony Vance is a great realtor.
question

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2011
The Shiz wrote:
Tony Vance is a great realtor.
There are actually many good realtors in Bowling Green. There are a few crooks, just like there is in any sales type job, ie, car sales for example, but many are very good, hard working people. Don't dog them all out just because you may have had a bad experience with one.
DKH

Lewisburg, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2011
Mud wrote:
He's good. He's one of the top producers in Warren County, which means he pretty much works around the clock to put a sale together (just like all top real estate agents do).
I've used him to sell my house, and I used him to find the house I'm in now. I'd not hesitate to list with him now if I needed to sell.
As for what DKH wrote, it makes no sense. Does anyone actually believe he broke into his own property and destroyed its interior just to try to get $1030 out of someone? Get real.
ok just ask him how him and russ burt got beat for dealing under the table AND with a fake contract with the apartment on oshea
DKH

Lewisburg, KY

#12 Aug 29, 2011
dacia cummings wrote:
Wow,,,a friend just told me to look this blog up. I am married to Ron,,,,and I know Mr. DKH is venting because yes we did keep his deposit,,,he destroyed the apartment and no we have never owned the property,,,,we manage it. I am sorry that some renters think they can destroy anothers property and not be held responsible for it.
I destroyed the apartment? Nope the only reason Ron got out of that was because Officer Cuadill from the bowling green sherrifs dept badge no. 154 couldnt see his face in the video and i couldnt prove it in court.
Mud

Alliance, OH

#13 Aug 29, 2011
DKH wrote:
... Officer Cuadill from the bowling green sherrifs dept badge no. 154 ...
Bowling Green has a sheriff's department?
Jim

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2012
He's a snake in the grass. Just ask his former cleints, any respectable builder, any respectable real estate broker, former suppliers, Ex wife, former employees, former busninss partners, former friends, former bankers, attorneys that had cases against him, anyone he's caused to lose their business, etc. He's a bible carrying crook!
Rick

Bentonville, AR

#15 Apr 28, 2014
I know for a fact he got convicted for 3rd degree assault on one of his clients, I was the client that filed the charges!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
plato's closet (Dec '09) 6 min JJohn 56
Elizabeth at Kroger customer service (Jul '14) 29 min Geography is hard 4
Does Champ Flush Out Detox really work!?!?! (Dec '12) 46 min like getting high 217
Adam Amos and Brittany Cooper 47 min Sunshine 9
is audrey garris a horse (Sep '10) 58 min James 4
warren county clerk 1 hr Chris Allen 2
Girl at dollar store next to the mall 1 hr KMP 2
my children won't talk to me at all :( 1 hr man 24
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]