Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Idiots, when the police are called to your house, don't pull a gun. The police are trained, and have a right to shoot you. Richard, feel lucky to be alive you idiot!
truth

Canton, OH

#2 Feb 29, 2012
Are you friends with either of these men?
Idioten

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 29, 2012
Darwin's law of natural selection guarantees that these idiots will be eliminated, probably by their own volition. Just show up at the funeral and laugh.
who knows

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 29, 2012
What was this man thinking? Obviously he wasn't, I would think he was under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol... Look him up on WCRJ website, 30+ previous arrests.. WoW...

Location hidden

#5 Feb 29, 2012
truth wrote:
Are you friends with either of these men?
Why would you want to know that? Would that make the guy that pulled a gun out on a deputy any smarter, or would it make the deputy guilty of something? What I bet is your ready to unload some tirade about how trigger happy this deputy is, or how your friend that pulled a gun on the deputy is not quite right and didn't deserve to be shot. I'll wait your response. If the deputy is guilty of anything, it's shooting twice, and only hitting someone in the shoulder! He needs firearm training badly. Again, the idiot that got shot is lucky!
truth

Canton, OH

#6 Feb 29, 2012
YOU WONT LIKE THIS wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you want to know that? Would that make the guy that pulled a gun out on a deputy any smarter, or would it make the deputy guilty of something? What I bet is your ready to unload some tirade about how trigger happy this deputy is, or how your friend that pulled a gun on the deputy is not quite right and didn't deserve to be shot. I'll wait your response. If the deputy is guilty of anything, it's shooting twice, and only hitting someone in the shoulder! He needs firearm training badly. Again, the idiot that got shot is lucky!
was asking because I am new to Bowling Green, and I'm not quite use to this type of forum on Topix.
maxie jones

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 29, 2012
I don't feel he in my heart that he is an idiot or a bad shot. I feel that he did his best to defend himself and to save that mans life. This is a great man with a great family. He has been protecting my community for many years and I'd live beside him in a heart beat.

Our thoughts are with you Maxie.

Dale Bessette and family

Location hidden

#8 Feb 29, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
was asking because I am new to Bowling Green, and I'm not quite use to this type of forum on Topix.
I apologize for my assumption of what I thought you would post back. I was bad in the wrong. I do not know either one, but of course have heard the deputys name mentioned. Welcome to Bowling Green!
truth

Canton, OH

#9 Feb 29, 2012
YOU WONT LIKE THIS wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize for my assumption of what I thought you would post back. I was bad in the wrong. I do not know either one, but of course have heard the deputys name mentioned. Welcome to Bowling Green!
it's ok ! And thank you !!
hey

Bowie, MD

#10 Feb 29, 2012
I hope Maxie wasn't drunk!
Know from Experience

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2012
let me ask u something , were u high when u posted this comment , or just mad he had arrested u before , this is slander , and u need to think before u put stuff like this on here , what he dose on his off time is no ones business ......
hey

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Mar 8, 2012
He probably wasn't drunk! But to fire twice and only hit him in the shoulder sounds to me like he needs to go fire his weapon at a few targets and get some practice.
pissed

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion also, in this case I think the deputy should be punished for missing the kill spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bagshaw & creepy 1 hr Night Rider 14
bosnians (May '13) 2 hr Poser 75
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 3 hr FACTS 142
aryn mccrary 4 hr cantstandstupid 5
Lacey goodhue 6 hr Amy 4
Hot Young Blonde Babe at Woodburn Dollar Store! 6 hr BG guy 2
Haunted places in Bowling green, or near by? (Nov '10) 6 hr Dovie booger 28
jackie bowles jr 9 hr I see stupid people 80
Crossland community church resignations Sat Call me Angelic 61
More from around the web