Romney-Ryan - Bowling Green, KY
justsaying

Shepherdsville, KY

#113 Sep 20, 2012
Neither wrote:
RON PAUL! Otherwise we're all screwed and I'm high-tailing it to Canada.
Better start packing.... You'll be missed. NOT!!!!!!
justsaying

Shepherdsville, KY

#114 Sep 20, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't boo God, you imbecile. That was and is my answer to your idiocy. You seem to be too damned stupid to realize that God is not a political platform. Church and state are supposed to be separate, therefore God is not a political platform, moron. Adding God to a political platform is the way repugnicans duped you idiots into voting against your own economic interests. Congratulations fool. You need to grow some balls and get a freakin education, ignoramus.
OMG. It's the LONE STRANGER again. Everything you post on here sounds like it came from a 11 or 12 year old.
Lone Ranger

United States

#115 Sep 20, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't boo God, you imbecile. That was and is my answer to your idiocy. You seem to be too damned stupid to realize that God is not a political platform. Church and state are supposed to be separate, therefore God is not a political platform, moron. Adding God to a political platform is the way repugnicans duped you idiots into voting against your own economic interests. Congratulations fool. You need to grow some balls and get a freakin education, ignoramus.
BREAKING NEWS: YOUR AN IDIOT. Watch msnbc, cnn, or any other liberal tv station and you will see they booed the vote to "allow" god to part of the platform. I've got balls, the question is, do you? I had better be carful, you will want to sue me again, that just shows the yellow spine you sport around.

We don't vote god in, he is welcomed with open arms. Your nothing more than an inbred stupid moron.

How about lunch, my treat? Lmao

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#116 Sep 20, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS: YOUR AN IDIOT. Watch msnbc, cnn, or any other liberal tv station and you will see they booed the vote to "allow" god to part of the platform. I've got balls, the question is, do you? I had better be carful, you will want to sue me again, that just shows the yellow spine you sport around.
We don't vote god in, he is welcomed with open arms. Your nothing more than an inbred stupid moron.
How about lunch, my treat? Lmao
GAWD, what does it take to make you understand simple concept? As I said before, the results of the vote was booed because the yeas and nays were about 50/50 but they called it anyway, shit for brains. In a feeble attempt to paint the oldest political party in American history as anti-God, you showed your lack of grasp of very simple concepts. God is NOT A POLITICAL PLATFORM. Did you get it that time, moron?

For me to want to sue you again, I would have to have wanted to before. Yet more proof that you lack any form of intelligence. Why would I want to sue an idiot that shows the mentality of conservatards on every post and is soooo prolific at posting. Instead of accusing someone else of having a "yellow spine", maybe you should examine the reason anyone would want a military budget that is bigger than the next 17 countries combined. Conservatards are cowards, moron.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#117 Sep 20, 2012
Attention Repugs...look and weep...this from your own Faux News!!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/poll-shows...
facts

Wichita, KS

#118 Sep 20, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a planet where your kind, the gays, atheist, and all abortion and racist liberals supporters can live happily ever after. Your an insult to America. MAW!!!
You know who he is too (MAW)?!?!? He tries to deny it but I've got his number.
Lone Ranger

United States

#119 Sep 20, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>You know who he is too (MAW)?!?!? He tries to deny it but I've got his number.
He knows. I'll send you a message when I get home tonight.
Lone Ranger

United States

#120 Sep 20, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>GAWD, what does it take to make you understand simple concept? As I said before, the results of the vote was booed because the yeas and nays were about 50/50 but they called it anyway, shit for brains. In a feeble attempt to paint the oldest political party in American history as anti-God, you showed your lack of grasp of very simple concepts. God is NOT A POLITICAL PLATFORM. Did you get it that time, moron?

For me to want to sue you again, I would have to have wanted to before. Yet more proof that you lack any form of intelligence. Why would I want to sue an idiot that shows the mentality of conservatards on every post and is soooo prolific at posting. Instead of accusing someone else of having a "yellow spine", maybe you should examine the reason anyone would want a military budget that is bigger than the next 17 countries combined. Conservatards are cowards, moron.
Then why have the vote? Because at least half still believe in the dem party. But he was still booed you can't deny that. The vote wasn't booed, the decision to add him wasn't booed, god himself was booed. Accept the facts moron. We are not cowards, we don't bow to no one as you all do. We are the number one country. Do you understand that? How about that lunch you dodge on? My treat.

Location hidden

#121 Sep 21, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why have the vote? Because at least half still believe in the dem party. But he was still booed you can't deny that. The vote wasn't booed, the decision to add him wasn't booed, god himself was booed. Accept the facts moron. We are not cowards, we don't bow to no one as you all do. We are the number one country. Do you understand that? How about that lunch you dodge on? My treat.
I wouldn't be seen in public with a dumbass like you, and you already know that, since I've told you 100 times. You can just keep on saying they booed God, but it only shows how damn stupid you are, so carry on, fool. And nobody but a coward would want to pour more money into the military than the next 17 countries combined, especially when we are in such debt. Get under your bed in the fetal position until after the election is over so you don't panic and have a heart attack.

Location hidden

#122 Sep 21, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You know who he is too (MAW)?!?!? He tries to deny it but I've got his number.
If you are so sure you know who I am, why are you afraid to say the name that matches those initials?
Lone Ranger

United States

#123 Sep 21, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be seen in public with a dumbass like you, and you already know that, since I've told you 100 times. You can just keep on saying they booed God, but it only shows how damn stupid you are, so carry on, fool. And nobody but a coward would want to pour more money into the military than the next 17 countries combined, especially when we are in such debt. Get under your bed in the fetal position until after the election is over so you don't panic and have a heart attack.
Lmao. Don't worry the feeling is mutual nut job. How about the white house changing their stance on the Libya terrorist attach? Didn't they say it was just an demonstration? How stupid? But you and obama have that in common. He is laying people off even when he can't create a job. Thought he was for the people and not against them? Shame shame on liberals.
facts

Atlanta, GA

#124 Sep 21, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so sure you know who I am, why are you afraid to say the name that matches those initials?
Mark A Webster
Go ahead and deny it because we all know you will. But denying it makes you a liar which in turn leads me to believe that you lie about other things such as the crap you post on Topix.

Location hidden

#125 Sep 21, 2012
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark A Webster
Go ahead and deny it because we all know you will. But denying it makes you a liar which in turn leads me to believe that you lie about other things such as the crap you post on Topix.
lol, now that just takes the cake! Keep on thinking I'm mark a webster, drone, and I'll keep on being whothehellcares. This is exactly like all conservatard beliefs, you are soooo sure of a falsehood, and NOBODY can convince you otherwise. Keep wallowing in your ignorance, right wing drone.
facts

Atlanta, GA

#126 Sep 21, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, now that just takes the cake! Keep on thinking I'm mark a webster, drone, and I'll keep on being whothehellcares. This is exactly like all conservatard beliefs, you are soooo sure of a falsehood, and NOBODY can convince you otherwise. Keep wallowing in your ignorance, right wing drone.
Just as I thought....
LEO GERARD

Livingston, TN

#127 Sep 26, 2012
Romney Loves Cadillacs; Obama Loves American Car Workers

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#128 Sep 26, 2012
Private Investigation/Doxing/Hacking Service

We are now offering our services as a Private Investigator.

As hired by hackers, jealous ex boyfriends and disgruntled work employees!

I can deliver sensitive and detailed information on targets on request.

It starts with a lead, that you give to me, this can be any and a mix of the following:
Account usernames, email addresses, name and location

You can specify what data you want me to concentrate on I can get you that data.

Whatever is important to you!

Price Depends upon the Target Data.

I deliver a fully detailed profile in pdf format containing all the information on the target.

Price is negotiable.Only 40% of the price will be upfront remaining 60% will be paid after Job done.

Serious Inquiries only...

Discount options are available for bulk targets/large Firms.

Gay man

Alliance, OH

#129 Sep 27, 2012
gman wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born a moron or did you have to work at it? If Obama has such a great record as president then why isn't he running on it. If Obama has created jobs then why is the unemployment rate still above 8%? No one is forced to attend or donate, I have giving money to the RP but was not forced too. Unions are cancer to the economy. The negatives far out weigh the positives in unions, they should be banned in America. And for the flip flop jab, have Obama look in the mirror. You have been corrected. Good day.
i hope when the president is reelected and will be, you and your inbred children and retarded wife leave this country.
Lone Ranger

United States

#130 Sep 28, 2012
Gay man wrote:
<quoted text>i hope when the president is reelected and will be, you and your inbred children and retarded wife leave this country.
Hope you and your boy friend die of aids!
straight guy

Shepherdsville, KY

#131 Sep 28, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you and your boy friend die of aids!
You know people like you don't add anything to the world at the end of the day. And unfortunatley you probably DO have inbred children that act like you. I'm with the gay dude. Pack your red neck ass up and LEAVE the country!!!!
weider

Elyria, OH

#132 Sep 28, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't boo God, you imbecile. That was and is my answer to your idiocy. You seem to be too damned stupid to realize that God is not a political platform. Church and state are supposed to be separate, therefore God is not a political platform, moron. Adding God to a political platform is the way repugnicans duped you idiots into voting against your own economic interests. Congratulations fool. You need to grow some balls and get a freakin education, ignoramus.
A reference to God was on the democratic platform until this convention. When God was put back on the platform democrats were seen on film booing. Who are you going to believe. Media Matters or your lying eyes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Hawks Stacey Milam 42 min Anyone? 14
Sue Parrigin has some nerve!!! 1 hr Sinatra 5
Best onacologist in town 2 hr Tha Real 3
Dr pipa pickley stewart 2 hr Tha Real 6
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 3 hr 2twisted 5,729
Is highschool too young to be engaged? 3 hr Not Good 22
Obgyn's that do vaginal rejuvenations 7 hr uh 4

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance