Nudist Activities, Clubs, Resorts nea...
Ben Dover

Bowling Green, KY

#43 Jun 13, 2012
I always enjoy going to the nudee beach and seeing how big the guys organs are. None are like mine.
I tan well

Bowling Green, KY

#44 Jun 13, 2012
Nudist Too wrote:
Off Martinsville Road.
When is a good time time go? When do you go? I'll come lay out with you sometime
Love the view

Bowling Green, KY

#45 Jun 13, 2012
Exhibitionista wrote:
Single 30-plus female here who just happens to be into flashing both guys and ladies "accidentally" in public. Grocery store, mall, bending for the bottom shelf and showing it all to the shock and joy of smiling peepers. It's exciting for me.
I think I could be a nudist, but I can't figure out what I would do all day at a resort. I can only handle a couple hours of sunshine before frying. I am not into random sex, I take care of my needs myself. So why would I stay all day, or stay overnight? What is the day like?
See-you-See-me soon!
You going to be out and about anytime today?
naked tans

Portage, MI

#46 Jun 13, 2012
Not much privacy at that part of the river and lots of kayaks and canoes.
Cathy

Bowling Green, KY

#47 Jun 14, 2012
I like to go down by the river.
Riverman

Bowling Green, KY

#48 Jun 14, 2012
Cathy wrote:
I like to go down by the river.
What river Cathy?
Adventurer

Canton, OH

#49 Sep 27, 2012
Tanner wrote:
check your AANR sources for TN. Cherokee Resort is good but rural. One in Murphreesboro is family and strict.
Louisville has private clubs meeting at houses and taking over some weekend resorts. Can be expensive.
Indian Hills CC has a boaters group that is mostly clothing optional. Meet members at a downtown BG bar known for it's gumbo and LSU connections. You will find it. Best to go as couple.
Others are "lifestyle" groups and not AANR okayed.
We just got invited to go to Timberline Resort in Crossville, TN. Anyone been? Feedback or suggestions for a first time couple?
been there

Lewisburg, KY

#50 Sep 27, 2012
Great place. We went there for our first exp. and found a freedom that we didn't expect. friendly people and welcoming enviorment. It may be a little cool for the pool this time of year. We will be making it a regular place to visit
newly single

Portage, MI

#51 Sep 27, 2012
Timberline is adults only 21+ which hints that it is more for swing couples or 'people in the lifestyle' and clothing optional, not nude-required. So some women wear their wicked-weasel barely there swimsuits instead of nude. That is often sexier than being nude. Public touching is allowed until someone complains. Single men are limited per day and they have to be sponsored by a couple, and men must stay with their sponsors at all times.

2 miles away is Cherokee resort in Crossville and it is family friendlier Nudist resort. Anything that happens is in private. Single men are welcomed but monitored for manners.

Rock Haven is a very strict family nudist resort emphasizes mandatory nudity unless cold weather. They close to non members all winter. Single men are not welcome unless sponsored by a member couple and cannot be alone at any time. Lots of naked kids and teens running around and they are watched closely by parents and all members.
Nude Too

Canton, OH

#52 Sep 27, 2012
newly single wrote:
Timberline is adults only 21+ which hints that it is more for swing couples or 'people in the lifestyle' and clothing optional, not nude-required. So some women wear their wicked-weasel barely there swimsuits instead of nude. That is often sexier than being nude. Public touching is allowed until someone complains. Single men are limited per day and they have to be sponsored by a couple, and men must stay with their sponsors at all times.
2 miles away is Cherokee resort in Crossville and it is family friendlier Nudist resort. Anything that happens is in private. Single men are welcomed but monitored for manners.
Rock Haven is a very strict family nudist resort emphasizes mandatory nudity unless cold weather. They close to non members all winter. Single men are not welcome unless sponsored by a member couple and cannot be alone at any time. Lots of naked kids and teens running around and they are watched closely by parents and all members.
So, newly single, are you male or female? I need a no-strings no-expectations female to go as a couple with me. If you went as a couple once or twice are they more comfortable with you later when you breakup and still want to go there single? It is so much cheaper as a couple that I would pay for everything and get a two bed cabin so there's no pressure. Nude friend is all I want, not even looking for 'benefits'.
Nudist in BG

Canton, OH

#53 Sep 28, 2012
BGNudists wrote:
New to the area moved from Florida on business. Naturism seems to be clandestine in Kentucky. But we allknowitishere.
Any suggestions for weekend trips or nude-friendly lake, river, or pools? Couple-friendly best.
To the OP.... If you are still here in BG and are willing to drive south an hour, several nudist couples get together as "Na-Na" Nashville Naturists. No sex is involved like swinger groups, just tanning and pool parties at private homes. Some even bring pictures of places they have gone as nudists to share poolside on laptops. Some are members at the resorts mentioned above and invite other NaNas there as guests.

Mork from Ork would have called it Nashville Nudists so we could all say "NaNu NaNu"...
i have an idea

Lewisburg, KY

#54 Sep 28, 2012
why dont all you nudist, partner swapers,and low lifes all board a bus to the end of the earth and drop off the end of it!!! im so sick of hearing all about your nasy a** life style on here. Do you have anything better to do then walk around naked and screwing each other? you are nasty a** trash...All of you!!!!!!!!!!
MYOB

Lewisburg, KY

#55 Sep 29, 2012
i have an idea wrote:
why dont all you nudist, partner swapers,and low lifes all board a bus to the end of the earth and drop off the end of it!!! im so sick of hearing all about your nasy a** life style on here. Do you have anything better to do then walk around naked and screwing each other? you are nasty a** trash...All of you!!!!!!!!!!
If your so sick of it then why do you click on the topic and read it? I don't think your sick of it at all. I think your afraid to take a chance and open up little, I think you like to live the life through the comments and stories of others. If your really tired of reading about it then you will never read this and I should't expect to see a reply from you. If you do reply then you lied about not wanting to read anymore about it.
Sufficient

North Ridgeville, OH

#56 Sep 29, 2012
Ben Her wrote:
Hey "In the know", can you do yourself?
Very politely worded!! I caught the meaning!! LMAO

Those who think size is everything obviously think with the wrong head!
newly single

Crossville, TN

#57 Sep 30, 2012
Woohoo! Partied all nite naked, and off to the hot tub with the gang. Fun times at Timberline and then Cherokee all day. Fees waived due to colder weather!
BGInsider

Georgetown, IN

#58 Oct 1, 2012
Exhibitionista wrote:
Single 30-plus female here who just happens to be into flashing both guys and ladies "accidentally" in public. Grocery store, mall, bending for the bottom shelf and showing it all to the shock and joy of smiling peepers. It's exciting for me.
I think I could be a nudist, but I can't figure out what I would do all day at a resort. I can only handle a couple hours of sunshine before frying. I am not into random sex, I take care of my needs myself. So why would I stay all day, or stay overnight? What is the day like?
See-you-See-me soon!
u here? seriously, give us a time and a location...luv to see girls show their stuff in public! Tell me where n when so I can be there!!! LUV to see you sitting at a bench in Covington Woods or keriakes Park sometime!
playful

Canton, OH

#59 Oct 7, 2012
newly single wrote:
Woohoo! Partied all nite naked, and off to the hot tub with the gang. Fun times at Timberline and then Cherokee all day. Fees waived due to colder weather!
Anything indoors there? I don't mind the drive to Crossville, but it is too nipply to be naked outdoors. What is there to do all day that doesn't involve sex? I heard Tline has a playroom, so do you just watch others play once you've finished?
been there

Lewisburg, KY

#61 Oct 8, 2012
playful wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything indoors there? I don't mind the drive to Crossville, but it is too nipply to be naked outdoors. What is there to do all day that doesn't involve sex? I heard Tline has a playroom, so do you just watch others play once you've finished?
You can watch if you want, let others watch you, change up with others or not be involved with sex at all. The pool is heated and there is a hot tub and bar. You don't even have to be nude if you don't want to (except in the pool or hot tub). Its just a place to relax. the level of envolment is STRICTLY up to YOU.
lets go

Lewisburg, KY

#62 Oct 9, 2012
Lets get together and make a group trip. This place sounds like we could have a lot of fun.
Moral Person

United States

#63 Oct 9, 2012
lets go wrote:
Lets get together and make a group trip. This place sounds like we could have a lot of fun.
P E R V E R T S ! It's all about seeing naked people and using them for what they can do for you sexually. Eternity is a long time to spend paying for that. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Craft (May '10) 26 min cousin 54
News Officer Involved Shooting in Morgantown Where D... 46 min Nuttybuddy 7
Nick 51 min Closure 2
Leah Arnold 1 hr The real natalie 29
Buckle (Jun '14) 2 hr Kevin h 5
racisim ... 2 hr Kevin h 2
steven basham (Oct '11) 3 hr theoneheloves 5

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages