Walmart, Proof that people are inbree...

Walmart, Proof that people are inbreeding!

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Banshee

Canton, OH

#1 Mar 15, 2009
I've noticed an alarming trend recently. As soon as I enter the Walmart parking lot, I get pissed off at the sheer stupidity of pretty much everyone I see. From the Lazy Jackass that would rather block traffic for 10 minutes to park two spots closer to the door, to the weird Twilight shirt wearing Emo punks. Tell me why it takes 17 Mexicans to choose one pack of pork chops. And if you don't work there, and I haven't asked, how bout not randomly offering your suggestion on the purchases I make. Yeah yeah, tell me not to shop there if I don't like it, great advice, look around see another grocery store that's less of a rip off. No because Walmart has all but shut them down. Here's another thing....people, please, look in a mirror before you leave your house....if you look anything like the guys off Deliverance, wait until like 1am to go shopping. I swear I could walk through Walmart with a bra on my head, my fly unzipped, smeared head to toe in cold mashed potatoes, and I wouldn't look half as inbred as some of those I see there now.Also funny that I see more of those people around the 1st and 15th of every month. Oh yeah I forgot, time to restock the trailer cabinets with Spam and loaf bread.
Shame

Floyds Knobs, IN

#2 Mar 15, 2009
WalMart is the most disgusting institution in the world. People who shop there have no sense of what they are supporting. It's unamerican, unchristian, and filthy in general.

Please, show some concern for your fellow man and boycott WalMart.
Shame

Floyds Knobs, IN

#3 Mar 15, 2009
WalMart is the most disgusting institution in the world. People who shop there have no sense of what they are supporting. It's unamerican, unchristian, and filthy in general.
Shame

Floyds Knobs, IN

#4 Mar 15, 2009

Live better with walmart

Alliance, OH

#5 Mar 15, 2009
Support your fellow man by boycotting him out of a job.
i saw

Franklin, NC

#6 Mar 16, 2009
yesterday i watched a documentary called 'walmart, the high cost of low prices', it was very informative on how they do what they do.
Brad Main

Haubstadt, IN

#7 Mar 16, 2009
walmart isn't much different than kroger. walmart just has more idiots in a bigger space. look at the priveledged few that have to either park in the fire lane or let their obese friend out at the door all while blocking the drive.

yes, walmart is a pain but at least i don't have to pay extra for the aggravation or pay the union dues for the kroger employees.
Newegg

White House, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2009
Live better with walmart wrote:
Support your fellow man by boycotting him out of a job.
More like "live better at someone elses expense."

More people live poorly because of WalMart than live better, but to realize it you have to look beyond your countries borders.
Live better with walmart

Alliance, OH

#9 Mar 16, 2009
would you like higher prices?
a bunch of whos

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Mar 16, 2009
Banshee wrote:
I've noticed an alarming trend recently. As soon as I enter the Walmart parking lot, I get pissed off at the sheer stupidity of pretty much everyone I see. From the Lazy Jackass that would rather block traffic for 10 minutes to park two spots closer to the door, to the weird Twilight shirt wearing Emo punks. Tell me why it takes 17 Mexicans to choose one pack of pork chops. And if you don't work there, and I haven't asked, how bout not randomly offering your suggestion on the purchases I make. Yeah yeah, tell me not to shop there if I don't like it, great advice, look around see another grocery store that's less of a rip off. No because Walmart has all but shut them down. Here's another thing....people, please, look in a mirror before you leave your house....if you look anything like the guys off Deliverance, wait until like 1am to go shopping. I swear I could walk through Walmart with a bra on my head, my fly unzipped, smeared head to toe in cold mashed potatoes, and I wouldn't look half as inbred as some of those I see there now.Also funny that I see more of those people around the 1st and 15th of every month. Oh yeah I forgot, time to restock the trailer cabinets with Spam and loaf bread.
Who do you think your are? The world was not created for you alone. Walmart shoppers are no different than any other store you might choose to go in. When is the last time you have been to the mall? Want to see a circus try the food court! People go to walmart because of prices, maybe they don't like looking at you either. Why don't you just ignore the rest of us and do your shopping at midnight?
Banshee

Canton, OH

#12 Mar 16, 2009
a bunch of whos wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think your are? The world was not created for you alone. Walmart shoppers are no different than any other store you might choose to go in. When is the last time you have been to the mall? Want to see a circus try the food court! People go to walmart because of prices, maybe they don't like looking at you either. Why don't you just ignore the rest of us and do your shopping at midnight?
Finally, I touched a nerve with one of the welfare drawing drains on our economy. No doubt you wish to tell me about your recent divorce and how you only listen to Bob Segar and Ac/DC before asking me (who doesn't work there) where to find the Hank Jr. Cd's. And I can't seem tor recall the last time some 800 lbs woman on a scooter tried to run me over for the last box of cocoa pebbles at Home depot or looked at me like an insensitive prick because I can't get out of their way fast enough when they were handing out free samples for something.

I will agree with you about the mall, it's as if people go out of their way and take extra time to look that insanely inbred just so people will look at them.

And who do I think I am? If that is your implication that I think I am better than others well then So be it. I may be one high and mighty son of a bitch but I'll continue to hold my head high every time I see someone paying with a foodstamp card and then climbing into a Lexus.

For the record, I refuse to even step foot on Walmart property unless I've had either a moderate sedative, or several stiff drinks.

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

#13 Mar 16, 2009
The last time I went to Walmart I took my 80 yr old father whom has trouble walking distances. He usually uses the scooters, well that day there were none, I offered to get the things he needed for his bedridden wife, but due to pride he refused and walked into the store. I did my best to see that his steps were shortened by getting things and bring them to him. As I was running up and down the isles grabbing necessities and watching my father breaking into a sweat and becoming tired and exhausted, I ran across a sight that made me so mad that I almost committed battery right then and there.

A very large 300 lb young and by young I mean under the age of 25 riding one of the scooters. My first thought was to jerk her up out of it and tell her she needed the exercise in order to lose some of that fat, and slap her a coupla times. But reason finally won out and I calmed down and figured that maybe she had some condition that I could not see.....called lazy.
DRUNK FIREMEN

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2009
Banshee wrote:
SOME OF US WOULD NOT BE HERE TODAY IF NOT FOR GOOD OLD inbreeding.YOU ARE UNAMERICAN.
I BET YOU PISS OFF THE HOLE FAMILY AT HOME COMINGS.TIGHT ASS
DRUNK FIREMEN

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2009
Shame wrote:
YES 100% CORRECT,THANK YOU..DFM
DRUNK FIREMEN

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2009
Shame wrote:
OK OK ,WE GOT YOU
DRUNK FIREMEN

United States

#18 Mar 16, 2009
Brad Main wrote:
walmart isn't much different than kroger. walmart just has more idiots in a bigger space. look at the priveledged few that have to either park in the fire lane or let their obese friend out at the door all while blocking the drive.
yes, walmart is a pain but at least i don't have to pay extra for the aggravation or pay the union dues for the kroger employees.
U WILL
Fred

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2009
katn wrote:
The last time I went to Walmart I took my 80 yr old father whom has trouble walking distances. He usually uses the scooters, well that day there were none, I offered to get the things he needed for his bedridden wife, but due to pride he refused and walked into the store. I did my best to see that his steps were shortened by getting things and bring them to him. As I was running up and down the isles grabbing necessities and watching my father breaking into a sweat and becoming tired and exhausted, I ran across a sight that made me so mad that I almost committed battery right then and there.
A very large 300 lb young and by young I mean under the age of 25 riding one of the scooters. My first thought was to jerk her up out of it and tell her she needed the exercise in order to lose some of that fat, and slap her a coupla times. But reason finally won out and I calmed down and figured that maybe she had some condition that I could not see.....called lazy.
sounds like dads ass needs slaped a coupla times so he will not be in everyone way the next..
walmart is not a city park for old people to drag there meded.ass around all day.
tell dad to get a life,but just not in others way.
Rumpled4skin

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Mar 16, 2009
since when is it unchristian to shop at wal-mart? W.W.J.S. Where would Jesus shop?

“It all about money”

st louis

#22 Mar 16, 2009
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like dads ass needs slaped a coupla times so he will not be in everyone way the next..
walmart is not a city park for old people to drag there meded.ass around all day.
tell dad to get a life,but just not in others way.
So your the fat azz on the scooter, huh next time it will be a f**king knock out punk.

lazy azz get a life.

You need to keep your meded azz at Western State where you belong and not out on the street where you will make ppl vomit.

“It all about money”

st louis

#23 Mar 16, 2009
INBRED MOFO
FRED
THIS THREAD IS FOR YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mediums in bowling green (Jun '13) 14 min Do not open satan... 18
slim nash latest hearing 1 hr wow 1
Farmer Tim Kercheville 2 hr caretaker 3
Nakisha Bailey (Apr '17) 4 hr Hahaha 5
Feelings suck (Apr '17) 5 hr Naa 20
Worst jail in ky (Dec '11) 5 hr It is finished 32
Bowling Green Nursing and Rehab Files Bankruptcy 5 hr It is finished 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance