penny & matthew hicks incest

penny & matthew hicks incest

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2011
DOES ANYONE KNOW PENNY HICKS FROM EDMONSON CO AN MATTHEW HICKS FROM BOWLING GREEN.. WELL THEY ARE FIRST COUSINS AN THEY ARE SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER SHE JUST HAD A BABY BY A GUY AN SHE GAVE HER BABY AWAY TO BE WITH HER OWN COUSIN THAT IS PRETTY FUCK UP... I WOULD HATE TO KNOW THAT BEING WITH MY COUSIN WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY CHILD..
sad

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2011
dada big ball wrote:
DOES ANYONE KNOW PENNY HICKS FROM EDMONSON CO AN MATTHEW HICKS FROM BOWLING GREEN.. WELL THEY ARE FIRST COUSINS AN THEY ARE SLEEPING WITH EACH OTHER SHE JUST HAD A BABY BY A GUY AN SHE GAVE HER BABY AWAY TO BE WITH HER OWN COUSIN THAT IS PRETTY FUCK UP... I WOULD HATE TO KNOW THAT BEING WITH MY COUSIN WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY CHILD..
I know who your talking about and she's pathetic in my eyes how could you give your own child away! Never in a million years would I!!
stephanie

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2011
I'm sorry; but to give your child up for any man is pathetic. It's sad that poor baby lost the one person he needs the most over a man.
Motherof 2

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2011
First off, maybe you don't know the truth behind it? To give your child up so they will have a chance at a better life is not pathetic, it is a loving decision! If you knew much about Matt's childhood, you would realize he has come a long way. Not everyone has a wonderful caring mother or father to guide them. Just don't trash people, let them live their life, is it effecting you, so why do you care, no one is perfect.
Cuzzin

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2011
That she keeps it in the family means the rest of us don't have to worry about catching some disease. Way to go Penny!
doesn't suprise me

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2011
This doesn't suprise me at all. The entire Hicks family is screwed up. At least this way the ignorance will stay in the family. Gross!!!
who

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2011
What are you? One of those dead beat moms that instead of growing up and takin care of your own you throw them to the father or grandparents so you have no worries.
Motherof 2 wrote:
First off, maybe you don't know the truth behind it To give your child up so they will have a chance at a better life is not pathetic, it is a loving decision! If you knew much about Matt's childhood, you would realize he has come a long way. Not everyone has a wonderful caring mother or father to guide them. Just don't trash people, let them live their life, is it effecting you, so why do you care, no one is perfect.
what

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 21, 2011
who wrote:
What are you? One of those dead beat moms that instead of growing up and takin care of your own you throw them to the father or grandparents so you have no worries. <quoted text>
I'll have you know my beat is not dead, and my parents and grand parents are still in Croatia. Before you criticize someone else life, get your own.
stephanie

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 21, 2011
Motherof 2 wrote:
First off, maybe you don't know the truth behind it? To give your child up so they will have a chance at a better life is not pathetic, it is a loving decision! If you knew much about Matt's childhood, you would realize he has come a long way. Not everyone has a wonderful caring mother or father to guide them. Just don't trash people, let them live their life, is it effecting you, so why do you care, no one is perfect.
No one said giving a child up is a bad thing when you are doing it for the childs wellbeing. That's one thing. BUT; it's totally different doing it for a man that will walk in & then back out of your life. A Childs love is forever embedded in your heart as well as the Childs.. That should be more important in my opinion.
Motherof2

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2011
No WHO, I am a not! I had my kids when I was very young, I never put them off on anyone. Their dad and I have been married for 25yrs and are happily awaiting our 3rd gbaby. All I was stating is if she is the kind of woman who Would chose a man over her baby, then let the baby be taken care of by some one who will give the little one love everyday. I agree, don't have a baby if you aren't ready to raise a kid, but it does happen. I just would rather see that baby given to a capable person than for an unfit mother to keep it just because it is her baby!
Mother of 1

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2011
Motherof2 wrote:
No WHO, I am a not! I had my kids when I was very young, I never put them off on anyone. Their dad and I have been married for 25yrs and are happily awaiting our 3rd gbaby. All I was stating is if she is the kind of woman who Would chose a man over her baby, then let the baby be taken care of by some one who will give the little one love everyday. I agree, don't have a baby if you aren't ready to raise a kid, but it does happen. I just would rather see that baby given to a capable person than for an unfit mother to keep it just because it is her baby!
Just because she gave her baby away doesn't many it will be taken care of by a "capable person" especially if she is having sex with her own cousin. Do you know how many kids grow up in foster care and bounce to a new home every month or so. Do you think a child who has some kind of mental disorder because daddy is its cousin, or uncle, or whatever will be easily adopted out to a loving caring family? If anything, it will go to more fosters homes because of crackheads who want to get a check for raising foster kids. You get like $1500 every two weeks for 1 foster kid. How many crackheads do you know that will jump on a chance to raise a kid for a month or two for crack money and then send it back. My cousin had a foster kid for a while because she thought it would be easy money and come to find out all the kids are f*cked up in the head and out of control and sent the kid back. Go figure!!
Uncle Willy

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2011
Inbreeding produces a sounder offspring. Why pollute our genes with outsiders. If it was good enough for Granny, it's good enough for me.

And I don't believe in social security either. Minimum wage jobs for everybody.
MotherOf2

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2011
Ok ok ok, you win, she should have kept the baby, she should have blown pot smoke in it's little face to put it to sleep each nite, she should have gave it a bottle of nasty spoilt milk cause her lazy ass didn't want to rinse it out, she should have let it lay in bed crying cause she had a hang over and felt bad, she should have let the rats nibble it's little toes in the dark, she should have drug it to pedofiles houses to get her a free fix, she should have kept the baby and gotten extra foodstamps, she should have kept the baby! NO ONE SHOULD CHOOSE A MAN OVER THEIR BABY, BUT IF THEY DO THAN MAYBE THEY WERE THE BEST PERSON TO PARENT THAT KID? I knew Matts mother and just saying, that boy had a very bad childhood, in my opinion. For a short time I made sure he had food, clothes and love. I told him many times life would get better. Who knows if I make a difference in his life. As for this girl who is his cousin, i am betting that DNA would prove different. Lastly, the things I stated this mom should have done are done daily by many parents and yes, foster parents. If you see a child in danger, speak up! I in no way am saying this mom did those things, I pray the baby is in better loving hands. God bless all little ones!
Mother of 1

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2011
MotherOf2 wrote:
Ok ok ok, you win, she should have kept the baby, she should have blown pot smoke in it's little face to put it to sleep each nite, she should have gave it a bottle of nasty spoilt milk cause her lazy ass didn't want to rinse it out, she should have let it lay in bed crying cause she had a hang over and felt bad, she should have let the rats nibble it's little toes in the dark, she should have drug it to pedofiles houses to get her a free fix, she should have kept the baby and gotten extra foodstamps, she should have kept the baby! NO ONE SHOULD CHOOSE A MAN OVER THEIR BABY, BUT IF THEY DO THAN MAYBE THEY WERE THE BEST PERSON TO PARENT THAT KID? I knew Matts mother and just saying, that boy had a very bad childhood, in my opinion. For a short time I made sure he had food, clothes and love. I told him many times life would get better. Who knows if I make a difference in his life. As for this girl who is his cousin, i am betting that DNA would prove different. Lastly, the things I stated this mom should have done are done daily by many parents and yes, foster parents. If you see a child in danger, speak up! I in no way am saying this mom did those things, I pray the baby is in better loving hands. God bless all little ones!
BUt its okay for her to give her baby away to a different crackhead to make meth and buy crack and prostitutes with the money they get paid to take care of it and then send it back to where it came from and in a few months when they are out of money and need a fix they can let her move in again for another month or two.
MotherOf2

United States

#15 Sep 22, 2011
No, she should have had an abortion! Is that better?

“beefy”

Since: Sep 11

o'boro

#16 Sep 22, 2011
mother of 2, i understand what you are saying and totally agree. mother of 1 seems like he/she is probably just some high school kid sitting on his/her ass bored like the rest of us. just ignore them you have plenty of support for your statements.

“beefy”

Since: Sep 11

o'boro

#17 Sep 22, 2011
and wtf? how tacky is society, butchering these people behind their backs, not even knowing them. and if you DO know them, even bigger shame on you. show some class and stop belittling people for your entertainment.
Uncle Willy

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Sep 23, 2011
You people need to focus on the big picture. It's the economy silly.
grandmother

Elkton, KY

#19 Sep 23, 2011
well i will let you know the dna on penny will come back as a hicks. and the baby is taking very good care of. and you really need not talk about matt mom she is dead now .i think its worry to talk about people you do not know. and not all of the hicks are bad people because iam marry to one of them.
Richard

Alliance, OH

#20 Sep 24, 2011
Motherof 2 wrote:
First off, maybe you don't know the truth behind it? To give your child up so they will have a chance at a better life is not pathetic, it is a loving decision! If you knew much about Matt's childhood, you would realize he has come a long way. Not everyone has a wonderful caring mother or father to guide them. Just don't trash people, let them live their life, is it effecting you, so why do you care, no one is perfect.
lmfao I'm Matt cousin and who ever told u he didnt have good parents told u a fucking lie. No I don't agree with what they are doing if that is what they are doing. What gets me is people can get on here and trash people but want state there name!! So for the scared ass people who want stated there name grow some balls and state your name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Better watch out Lil Red. 5 min RobertUNoWho 8
Christina Spears Will still Do anything for dope 12 min redneck bubba 9
John's Custom Meats 14 min Amy 13
Christina Spears Will Always Do Anything For Dope 47 min Yup 4
Be Free 1 hr uncover 12
Magna 1 hr lol 2
rosie meeks (Apr '11) 1 hr Just saying 10
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages