Bowling Green man dies after being ar...

Bowling Green man dies after being arrested on drug charges

There are 25 comments on the WHAS-TV Louisville story from Jun 7, 2006, titled Bowling Green man dies after being arrested on drug charges. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

State police were investigating the death of a south-central Kentucky man who died after being arrested on drug charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Donna Page Hughes

United States

#1 Jun 22, 2006
My son Christopher Page was the man that died after being arrested and killed in the Warren County jail. He was arrested at 7:25 and died at 10:30. I was told by a witness that was in jail,at the same time, he told the officer that he had digested a drug and he needed medical help.They let my son die in pain without any help and fazed him when he was in pain to keep him quiet.He died for no reason.I know that it's someone else out there that know what happen to my son and I am thanking you in advance for coming forward to help his family. Thank you again Donna Page Hughes
edo bg

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jul 20, 2006
My father was arrested last year because he was with somebody that was driving under the influence. They put him in jail too. Later that day that fat jailer woman who is very abusive to the inmates, i don't know her name, came up to my father and asked him if he was hungry. My dad doesn't speak english very well, but he answered that he was. She asked if peperoni pizza was ok and he replied that it was. The fat jailer tramp proceeded to pepper spray him in the face, and said there is your pepperoni. I only found out about the incident last week and am considering legal actions.
CommunityActivis t

Georgetown, IN

#3 Aug 25, 2006
Donna Page Hughes wrote:
My son Christopher Page was the man that died after being arrested and killed in the Warren County jail. He was arrested at 7:25 and died at 10:30. I was told by a witness that was in jail,at the same time, he told the officer that he had digested a drug and he needed medical help.They let my son die in pain without any help and fazed him when he was in pain to keep him quiet.He died for no reason.I know that it's someone else out there that know what happen to my son and I am thanking you in advance for coming forward to help his family. Thank you again Donna Page Hughes
http://bgdailynewssoundoff.com/
CommunityActivis t

Georgetown, IN

#4 Aug 25, 2006
edo bg wrote:
My father was arrested last year because he was with somebody that was driving under the influence. They put him in jail too. Later that day that fat jailer woman who is very abusive to the inmates, i don't know her name, came up to my father and asked him if he was hungry. My dad doesn't speak english very well, but he answered that he was. She asked if peperoni pizza was ok and he replied that it was. The fat jailer tramp proceeded to pepper spray him in the face, and said there is your pepperoni. I only found out about the incident last week and am considering legal actions.
http://bgdailynewssoundoff.com/
CommunityActivis t

Georgetown, IN

#5 Aug 28, 2006
CommunityActivis t

Georgetown, IN

#6 Sep 4, 2006
Death Investigation in Warren County, KY
For More Information Contact:

http://kentuckystatepolice.org/posts/press/20...
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Donna Page Hughes wrote:
I have to go back to the root of the issue.
1) What was he arrested for / charged with?

2) what drug did he take and why did he take it?

3) Has he been arrested before? If so, how many times and what were the "official" charges?

I'm not trying to "down-play" your loss. When a family member dies it is a tragic time for the survivors, no matter what the cause. Nevertheless, what I'm getting from this is 1- he got arrested, and 2- he was taking drugs. You can't point your fingers at the cops for that. If I have the facts wrong, please straighten me out. But in fairness, also answer my 3 questions. Thank you, and God bless your family.
Wow

Pflugerville, TX

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Are you serious shit man? God the cops are ball deep in your ass. So what if he had been on drugs in jail before,should he be left to die? You are a horrible and ignorant human being. Hope karma don't bust that bubble of yours!
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#9 Aug 23, 2011
Wow wrote:
Are you serious shit man? God the cops are ball deep in your ass. So what if he had been on drugs in jail before,should he be left to die? You are a horrible and ignorant human being. Hope karma don't bust that bubble of yours!
NOBODY should be "left to die" anywhere. The rest of that trash is just "playground in the projects" rhetoric, so I won't dignify it with a response. When you elevate your dialogue to an acceptable level of class, we'll debate.

Thank you.
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#10 Aug 23, 2011
So what's the answer to the 3 questions?
Kelly

Canton, OH

#11 Aug 23, 2011
Donna Page Hughes wrote:
How old was you son ? Drug addiction is a terrible thing and I am so sorry that your son had to die! I don't know anythig about the Warren County Jail or the people that work there. If this is truly what happend to your son then I would be looking for an attorney . It will not bring your son back but it may ensure that this never happens to anyone else! Sorry for your loss.
Wow

Pflugerville, TX

#12 Aug 23, 2011
The Hitman wrote:
So what's the answer to the 3 questions?
None of your business....get it? Has nothing to do with them letting him die if that's what happened. Quit being nosey and know it all. Was that clean enough for ya sweetie?
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#13 Aug 23, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>None of your business....get it? Has nothing to do with them letting him die if that's what happened. Quit being nosey and know it all. Was that clean enough for ya sweetie?
When one posts on Topix it becomes public business. Since you made a point out of avoiding the question(s) I took it upon myself to find out the answers that are "public record", I.E. My business too.

He was arrested on drug related charges.

No idea regarding what kind of drug he took the night in question.

He's been in and out of jail since 1998 for drug trafficking, terroristic threatening, failure to appear, non-payment of fines, suspended license, open container, giving false name to police, possession of drugs & drug paraphernalia, DUI, fleeing / evading police, parole violation, etc, etc.

So let's just call it like it is, but he still didn't deserve to be left for dead. So now "someone" posts GET A LAWYER, which is exactly where I knew this was going... sweetie.
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#14 Aug 23, 2011
The Hitman wrote:
<quoted text>When one posts on Topix it becomes public business. Since you made a point out of avoiding the question(s) I took it upon myself to find out the answers that are "public record", I.E. My business too.

He was arrested on drug related charges.

No idea regarding what kind of drug he took the night in question.

He's been in and out of jail since 1998 for drug trafficking, terroristic threatening, failure to appear, non-payment of fines, suspended license, open container, giving false name to police, possession of drugs & drug paraphernalia, DUI, fleeing / evading police, parole violation, etc, etc.

So let's just call it like it is, but he still didn't deserve to be left for dead. So now "someone" posts GET A LAWYER, which is exactly where I knew this was going... sweetie.
By the way, that was just in Warren County. There were other jail terms in surrounding counties like Simpson, Caldwell, and a few more, not to mention his prison terms. I also learned of a "specific" situation that I won't elaborate on. One could say that this was some of that "karma" you spoke of. I believe it's somewhat true that what goes around comes around... sweetie.
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#15 Aug 23, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>None of your business....get it? Has nothing to do with them letting him die if that's what happened. Quit being nosey and know it all. Was that clean enough for ya sweetie?
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth closed and be "presumed" ignorant, than to open it and remove all doubt... sweetie
Hello

North Ridgeville, OH

#16 Aug 23, 2011
Folks, listen to The Hitman. In fact,if you are smart you will hire him, given he has already done his research and all. I'm serious, this guy is good!!!!!!!!!!
Wow

Pflugerville, TX

#17 Aug 24, 2011
That all hit nan can afford to do on a cops pension......sit on the Internet all day.
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#18 Aug 24, 2011
Wow wrote:
That all hit nan can afford to do on a cops pension......sit on the Internet all day.
Cop? What cop? I looked it up on the computer. You don't have to be a cop to find that stuff out.
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#19 Aug 24, 2011
Wow wrote:
And by the way, if I WAS drawing a pension, that would mean I was retired (I wish). Therefore I could do what ever I wanted on "my pension". Even sit on the Internet all day if I chose, with no negative ramifications. Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth closed and be PRESUMED a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.
The Hitman

Canton, OH

#20 Aug 24, 2011
Wow wrote:
I told you that once before, but you just don't get it. You just keep on flappin' those lips and bumpin' those gums, posting nonsense. Now where was it you got that degree from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Craft (May '10) 26 min cousin 54
News Officer Involved Shooting in Morgantown Where D... 46 min Nuttybuddy 7
Nick 51 min Closure 2
Leah Arnold 1 hr The real natalie 29
Buckle (Jun '14) 2 hr Kevin h 5
racisim ... 2 hr Kevin h 2
steven basham (Oct '11) 3 hr theoneheloves 5

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance