Me!
bbw lover

New Albany, IN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Hi there how are you

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 4, 2013
send me an email i_like_bbws350 at Yahoo I likes me some BBWs :-)
well

Fayetteville, AR

#5 Jan 4, 2013
heres a fun game to play with fat chicks. Get em naked and hide lifesavers in each of their fat rolls, then set em in a hot room or a sauna for like a hour and get em sweatin. Once a good sweat is built up, blindfold yourself and lick each roll and try to guess the flavor lifesaver that melded with the roll.
me too

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
I'm good email me [email protected]
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2013
well wrote:
heres a fun game to play with fat chicks. Get em naked and hide lifesavers in each of their fat rolls, then set em in a hot room or a sauna for like a hour and get em sweatin. Once a good sweat is built up, blindfold yourself and lick each roll and try to guess the flavor lifesaver that melded with the roll.
Your sick!! nasty.
bbw lover

New Albany, IN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Ok will do (me too)
well

Fayetteville, AR

#9 Jan 4, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Your sick!! nasty.
you're*
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 4, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
you're*
I know that!! i just don't use proper english or etiquette on this topix site. Thanks for reminding me though!! lol
bgman

Canton, OH

#11 Jan 4, 2013
was wondering if there were bbw in bg that would like to meet and have some fun tonight?
huh

United States

#12 Jan 4, 2013
How big do u have to b to b BBW?? I'm not sure. If ur NOT plus size does that mean ur not BBW? I'm like a size 12. And r only black guys attracted to BBW?
bgman

Canton, OH

#13 Jan 4, 2013
u dont have to be plus size and not just black guys im a white guy and love bbws and thick girl ..huh
well

Fayetteville, AR

#14 Jan 4, 2013
huh wrote:
How big do u have to b to b BBW?? I'm not sure. If ur NOT plus size does that mean ur not BBW? I'm like a size 12. And r only black guys attracted to BBW?
Depends on your height. If you are 5'0, a 12 could be BBW. But if you are 5'9, a 12 is smaller.
annie hall

Alliance, OH

#15 Jan 4, 2013
well wrote:
Damn! You're my kind of guy !!!!!!
bgman

Canton, OH

#16 Jan 4, 2013
hey whats up annie hall holla at me please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stay classy south warren 2 hr Sierra 14
Slim Nash - That Time Again 2 hr hahah 69
BGPD Sgt Helbig for Sheriff 2 hr Yup 19
Jump airzone brunette hottie 4 hr TruckYou 3
Dog Grooming (Jun '11) 4 hr shawn 42
Randy spears 4 hr shawn 15
Worst jail in ky (Dec '11) 5 hr nochildhungry 31

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance