best criminal defense lawyer?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
go cats

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2011
who is the best criminal defense lawyer that will actually fight for your case and not kiss ass to the prosecutor?
miss MARY mack

Tomball, TX

#2 Mar 31, 2011
go cats wrote:
who is the best criminal defense lawyer that will actually fight for your case and not kiss ass to the prosecutor?
Depends on the charges- it varies bc some lawyers know more about a certain type of charges.
good ones

New Albany, IN

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Matthew Baker is really good if its something really big. Travis Lock is good too.
Best

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Alan Simpson is good... not cheap but worth going to talk to. He may look like he's kissing a little ass but the guy is good. He is respected by the judges and the prosecutors know he wins at trial so they never want to go up against him.

I was looking at 5 years and he told the prosecutors to go get f**Ked (In a much nicer way) and they dropped everything.
Kevin

Canton, OH

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Sometimes you have to kiss up to the prosecutor and other times you can play hardball. It depends on the facts and how much of mess the defendant has made of their case by talking when they should be quiet.
The Deceptionist

United States

#6 Apr 1, 2011
Kevin Goff is awesome. He would be my first pick. Reasonably priced and he seems to be a great guy who cares what happens to you.
Ben Their

Canton, OH

#7 Apr 1, 2011
To hire anyone other than Currie Milligan or David Brodrick is a waist of time and money!!!!! You get what you pay for! BE SMART LISTEN Freedom is priceless!!!!
Best

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2011
Agreed... Milliken and Broderick are both top notch as well. Up there with Alan Simpson. But you have to be careful with Broderick because you can get shuffled off to an understudy without the experience instead of actually getting him.
Take Note

Paducah, KY

#9 May 11, 2011
If you want someone who will fight for you despite the fact that fighting for you might not win points with the "good ole boys" then you better be looking up Travis Lock. Not the most experienced, but probably the most intestinal fortitude.
Fighting for the same things you and I believe in!!
the best

Louisville, KY

#10 May 13, 2011
Curry Millikan and David Broderick! Without a doubt!
Wow

Tomball, TX

#11 May 13, 2011
the best wrote:
Curry Millikan and David Broderick! Without a doubt!
Not worth the money. Don't know who'll you'll get with broderick.
DONT BE A CRIMINAL

United States

#12 May 13, 2011
Why don't you people try really really hard to not be criminal and you won't have to worry about it:)
okay

Louisville, KY

#13 May 13, 2011
Dennie Hardin is excellent!!!!
GapingHatchetWou nd

Floyds Knobs, IN

#14 May 13, 2011
okay wrote:
Dennie Hardin is excellent!!!!
Yes he is but its the same old stuff I shouldn't have had to pay an attorney for a BS charge and so and so on and so on.
Seriously why does the this country, State, County and town imply that anything the stoopid ass dorks throw at someone and they spitball should have to have the means to get an attorney.
I know that the rich don't get in trouble and you say yes look at Lindsey Lohan but I mean the common folk they want to catch a celeb it makes your career in scuz enforcement.
My question is if why does this town think they should arrest everyone? Esp, when their fucking undercovers are getting little girls hooked on blow and X everyday. Its funny to watch what they do to kids and then say will you please testify against your freinds I got you hooked on K4 but I need you to finger this guy who kept us from getting sick. Now lets get a moral conscience and put this guy in the clink. I will clean up for a few weeks and then go back out becuase I'm not a real junkie because I go to rehab occasionally.
Seriously, I don't know anything but why fuck with people. If someone asks you to wear a wire say suck it bitch. Would you like it if that happen to you kid.
Task force on drugs give me a break. Its funny that since the cell camera came on to the scene the amount of judges getting shelved are up. HA
Smart

Brentwood, TN

#16 Nov 5, 2011
Dennie Hardin is the best attorney he will work hard to make sure you get the best result. And from the start he will tell you what he wants to do and 99% of the time thats what happends.
class

United States

#17 Nov 5, 2011
If I were to get in trouble, I'd use Broderick, Thornton, and maybe Milliken. They are the best. Divorce- hands down Thornton. David Cole, Jr. is good as well.
advice

Canton, OH

#18 Nov 6, 2011
Steve Thornton hands down !!

Since: Oct 12

Vietnam

#19 Oct 22, 2012
When you get troble, you really need a good lawyer, and I think a good lawyer will come from a good lawfirm. Have you ever heard about Alabama DUI? the website of this is: http://www.krepslawfirm.com/.I heard a lot of good word about them. they provide their service with accessibility and professionalism.

Vietnam

#20 Oct 22, 2012
When you get troble, you really need a good lawyer, and I think a good lawyer will come from a good lawfirm. Have you ever heard about Alabama DUI? the website of this is: http://www.krepslawfirm.com . I heard a lot of good word about them. they provide their service with accessibility and professionalism.

Vietnam

#21 Oct 22, 2012
When you get trouble, you really need a good lawyer, and I think a good lawyer will come from a good lawfirm. Have you ever heard about Alabama DUI? The website of this is: http://www.krepslawfirm.com . I heard a lot of good word about them. They provide their service with accessibility and professionalism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treasure in the rocks 10 min Mane 1
Still miss you (Oct '15) 1 hr Rjh 27
Unfaithful Spouses Or Significant Others (May '12) 1 hr FullOfShut 40
Randy Belcher - All Star Plumbing 1 hr Rescue the child ... 5
marina rynd 2 hr Ship 8
Fire Dept 2 hr Ship 3
ambulances? 2 hr Ship 3

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance