Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 19, 2011
WHAT

Canton, OH

#4 Jul 2, 2010
THIS IS ROBERT CHERRY'S WIFE.HE HAS MADE MISTAKES BUT HE IS A GOOD MAN.HE WORKED EVERYDAY AND LOVED HIS KIDS VERY MUCH.DEONNIE HIS BROTHER IS STRUNG OUT AND DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP.YOUR TAX PAYING DOLLARS PAYS TO PUT PETTY DOPE DEALERS FOR YEARS AND BABY RAPERS FOR MONTHES.EVERY CHERRY GOES TO JAIL ISN'T FROM ROB;S FAMILY .HE HAS A MOM AND BROTHER IN BG.
forreal

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2010
Robert is a very good man...if there weren't so many dope heads buying, then he wouldn't be in jail now! karma will come, just remember that
lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2010
forreal wrote:
Robert is a very good man...if there weren't so many dope heads buying, then he wouldn't be in jail now! karma will come, just remember that
Everybody knows the cherry's are no good!!! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!
love

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jul 2, 2010
robber wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot drug dealers r good people these days, how stupid r u..
alot better than child molesters or murderers..these days they seem to get more time than both of those ppl.
WHAT

Canton, OH

#11 Jul 2, 2010
KEEP ROBERT CHERRY OUT CHA MOUTH.BECAUSE THEY MAKE MISTAKES DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE OR LOW LIFES.
THEY HAVE FAMILIES THAT LOVE AND MISS THEM.ALL THE CHERRIES IN BG ARE NOT KIN.
Funny

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jul 3, 2010
robber wrote:
<quoted text>The 1s in r-ville r the worst people you can ever meet...
U sure little Rat Tony didnt get him I wouldnt put it past him or his daddy
WHAT

Canton, OH

#14 Jul 3, 2010
JOSEPH NEARN GOT ROBERT CHERRY.WE ARE NOT KIN TO YHE ONES IN RICHARDVILLE
ritacherry

United States

#15 Jul 3, 2010
ok im roberts sister n law all of u guys need to get a life keep robert out cha mouths hes a good guy hes good to every body loves his kids just made mistakes so all of u guys need to get a life
kevin cherry

United States

#16 Jul 3, 2010
let get something straight im from richardsville n rob n donnie r my family some people make mistakes but learn from them im pround of the cherry name do u know that our our family was the founder of western ky u we r a smaert family i bet your family did not start wku did they so u need to keep your name out your mouth or we going to have some problems no one has seen the bad side of the cherrys when you mess wit one you mess wit all of them so think before you write a comment
learn somthing

Covington, KY

#18 Jul 3, 2010
u may b rite about some of ur family help'n start WKU, but one things 4sure ur illiterate a$$ didnt that obvious by ur post that ur grammer is lacken a high school education, go get'm curt set them cherry's straight...and as far as those cherry's learn'n from their mistake really how many mistake's do they need 2make b4 they learn???
Funny

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jul 3, 2010
kevin cherry wrote:
let get something straight im from richardsville n rob n donnie r my family some people make mistakes but learn from them im pround of the cherry name do u know that our our family was the founder of western ky u we r a smaert family i bet your family did not start wku did they so u need to keep your name out your mouth or we going to have some problems no one has seen the bad side of the cherrys when you mess wit one you lmess wit all of them so think before you write a comment
All I can tell u the only Cherry I ever new good waz your ole ladies!!!! So how does my nut taste
Nathan

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Jul 3, 2010
Seriously robert is a good ass honkey. Y do y'all people wanna hate on someone for getting his money. If you all wasn't so string out he would be outta business. So take a look in the mirror losers.
peckrwood

Covington, KY

#27 Jul 3, 2010
Nathan wrote:
Seriously robert is a good ass honkey. Y do y'all people wanna hate on someone for getting his money. If you all wasn't so string out he would be outta business. So take a look in the mirror losers.
gett'n his money r u freakn serious get a life n get a job!i get my money by work'n and gett'n a paycheck.dont have 2worry about the DTF arrest'n me "4gett'n my money" 4u 2say something like that ur a idiot nathan, u need 2go 2the pen and get passed around by real honkey's some true peckerwood's not some rope suckr claim'n 2b a real honkey.. get ur money by work'n 2jobs if u hav 2...thats 4real and thats come'n from a true peckrwood thats finally grew up n moved on thats pay'd their due's n worked 2jobs and is a productive member of society..i did my time it wasnt 4sale'n dope,it was 4taken a dealer& a chester out..believe that from a real peckerwood!
Nathan

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Jul 3, 2010
Actually peckrwood I did my time. 12 years flat. An not for drugs. Robert is the only one I am speaking on. He I a good ass honkey. I've known him since elementary school. What he does in his own life ain't any ones business. I choose to work 2 jobs. I don't use or sell drugs. But seriously what that man does in his personal life is his business not to b plastered on this site. For anyone one thats ever been Locked up. U no that putting this shit on here is ratting.
peckrwood

Covington, KY

#29 Jul 3, 2010
Nathan wrote:
Actually peckrwood I did my time. 12 years flat. An not for drugs. Robert is the only one I am speaking on. He I a good ass honkey. I've known him since elementary school. What he does in his own life ain't any ones business. I choose to work 2 jobs. I don't use or sell drugs. But seriously what that man does in his personal life is his business not to b plastered on this site. For anyone one thats ever been Locked up. U no that putting this shit on here is ratting.
true i just heard bout this site 3day ago been read'n bunch of diff,post i dont believe 99.9% of the sh!t thats on here but 4real honkey u kno urself that aint the way 2get ur money.no disrespect ntended 2u but u cant fake it 2make it 4ever.u feel me??if a lil herb was all he was mess'n w/thats 1thing but it wasnt sometime he will stop the madness u cant live it 2get it 4ever.. u, me we work 2jobs its hard out here but we dont hit licks 2make it ur ace shouldnt either thats all i'm say'n..all the cats i grew up w/that was my ace's got caught up & they still serv'n or underground & thats 4real honkey u kno i'm rite bout's that sh!t...
Nathan

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Jul 3, 2010
I agree but my point was it ain't no ones business what he does. An it shouldn't b plastered on a site where every rat in town can read it. An atleast they should b man enough to put there names on here
WHAT

Canton, OH

#33 Jul 4, 2010
whoever funny is I;M ROB'S OLE LADY OF 17YRS.I DON'T SLEEP AROUND NOR DO IDO DRUGS.I WORK HARD EVERYDAY TO CARE FOR MY FAMILY.I LOVE AND SUPPORT ROBERT REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE DOES.METH TAKES TOLLS ON PEOPLE IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.THESE PEOPLE TREATMENT LONG TERM.
LMAO

Bowling Green, KY

#37 Jul 6, 2010
kevin cherry wrote:
let get something straight im from richardsville n rob n donnie r my family some people make mistakes but learn from them im pround of the cherry name do u know that our our family was the founder of western ky u we r a smaert family i bet your family did not start wku did they so u need to keep your name out your mouth or we going to have some problems no one has seen the bad side of the cherrys when you mess wit one you mess wit all of them so think before you write a comment
Now that is the best one I have ever heard! Cherry street maybe because of the drug traffic! Sorry but the Cherry's are no good! If you are one of them go ahead and jump in the Barren River and get it over with, or better yet get a life mf.
FatCatsXOleLady

Bowling Green, KY

#48 Dec 19, 2011
Okay Robber just because you have nothing better to do than mess with the Cherry Family via the internet I wander if you are man or woman enough to tell them to their faces that. I guarantee you won't. I love the Cherrys they have always been a damn good family to me. Its sad to see that America spends millions on getting drugs over here and even more to arrest citizens for taking them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min use your brain 2,030
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 22 min someone 16,148
What's your view 35 min What do you think 8
anybody seen Jolly?? 46 min Right here 34
New Pawn Shop 51 min Just Wondering 1
Sucking 1 hr Webster 5
Curious 2 hr Hardware Back 2
Former anchor returning to wbko 6 hr Parent 8
Jeff York -dead 9 hr Jesus 6
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••