Wondering

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Is this a good place to stay?

Since: Aug 11

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2011
My opinion of microtel is that the accommodations are spartan. If you are looking for a place that is comfortable but not luxurious, it should suit your needs.

I view it like this. The Waldorf is much the same as staying in the king's castle; the Marriot is much like the comfortable home of a well-landed lord; and Microtel is much like a roadside inn.

Hope that is helpful. I realize I just showed my extremely geeky side, but it was the best I could come up with.
heyy

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2012
For the money you spend its more then worth it, its very clean and the clerks there are very friendly and helpful! i would recommend anyone to stay there.
jmp

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2012
All the desk clerks there are good looking too, doesn't hurt!
8947w9nn

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2012
The clerks are friendly, attractive, and helpful because the owner is boning half of them. I'd be cheerful if my boss were paying for my car insurance, too.
use to work there

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jun 1, 2012
8947w9nn wrote:
The clerks are friendly, attractive, and helpful because the owner is boning half of them. I'd be cheerful if my boss were paying for my car insurance, too.
The gm, the only one who interviews, is a girl dumbass. Has been forever
use to work there

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jun 1, 2012
But in regards to the original question. Yes, it is a nice place to stay. small, but cheap.
youre a fool

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2012
I used to work there too, dickwad.
heckyeah

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jun 2, 2012
I loved staying there a few years ago. Not sure if they all do, but the room I was in had a big mirror at the back of the bed. Perfect for getting my doggy on!
jlm

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Stay away. Some dumbass Indian prick owns this. Messed up my reservation and room had roaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheres Ben Kinser hiding at ??? 22 min Medina1975 1
thomas jeffrey scott (Aug '13) 1 hr wthe 7
half sisters named jen & ashley 1 hr mslady 2
News Mariah's is open for business 2 hr ash33 9
Bruce Jenner, Evangelist of Soddomy! 2 hr Pastor Steven And... 1
RPM Engines 2 hr telling the truth 2
Baddest B at potter gray elimenary 3 hr Macy 2
Bg little league team are all millionaires are ... 16 hr think not 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance