harley drags/beech bend september 2012

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BEEN THERE DONE THAT

Gallatin, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Well, I hit the Harley Drags and all campground events last weekend. Anyone have any good stories to share? Things got interesting at the stripper pole on Saturday night. Was fun when the biker chick was dancing with a knife until she got pissed at the DJ flipped him off x 2 and left, lol. Anyone got any interesting stories to share?
What a drag

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Sorry to say I missed it this time.. Would've had more fun tho!!
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2012
BEEN THERE DONE THAT wrote:
Well, I hit the Harley Drags and all campground events last weekend. Anyone have any good stories to share? Things got interesting at the stripper pole on Saturday night. Was fun when the biker chick was dancing with a knife until she got pissed at the DJ flipped him off x 2 and left, lol. Anyone got any interesting stories to share?
only supid people and low lifes go to those
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
stupid
Dance buddy

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2012
I was there dance all night till 4 in the morning had a great time . Drag bikes and cars were awesome
love it

Asheboro, NC

#6 Oct 4, 2012
To the one that stated only low lifes and stupid ppl go there, obviously have never been,not all who go are low lifes there are indeed some good ppl there and guess what miss or Mister judgemental their are as many low life's in church every Sunday just for face and trying to cover their shit, at least most of the ppl at the event are real and don't hide behind society, so if you weren't there we don't need your comment
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2012
love it wrote:
To the one that stated only low lifes and stupid ppl go there, obviously have never been,not all who go are low lifes there are indeed some good ppl there and guess what miss or Mister judgemental their are as many low life's in church every Sunday just for face and trying to cover their shit, at least most of the ppl at the event are real and don't hide behind society, so if you weren't there we don't need your comment
You did get one thing right. You dont HIDE behind society. Instead you choose to show everything you have in front of society. Thats what makes you trash. A person doesnt have to go to these events to know what goes on there. The same crap that has gone on for years.People flashing naked body parts at one another. As for not needing my comment this is a public forum. If you dont like what i say, move on..If you were a half decent person, you would show your naked body where it needs to be shown (BEHIND CLOSED DOORS)
big

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2012
just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
You did get one thing right. You dont HIDE behind society. Instead you choose to show everything you have in front of society. Thats what makes you trash. A person doesnt have to go to these events to know what goes on there. The same crap that has gone on for years.People flashing naked body parts at one another. As for not needing my comment this is a public forum. If you dont like what i say, move on..If you were a half decent person, you would show your naked body where it needs to be shown (BEHIND CLOSED DOORS)
So you know everything about it but you have never been?
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#9 Oct 5, 2012
big wrote:
<quoted text>So you know everything about it but you have never been?
yeah...i have heard plenty of stories from many different people. All of which are pretty much the same
thank you bgpd

North Ridgeville, OH

#10 Oct 5, 2012
just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...i have heard plenty of stories from many different people. All of which are pretty much the same
thank god that scared lil people like you have a computer and topix....know it all bitch...lol you suck!! "just sayn"
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2012
thank you bgpd wrote:
<quoted text>thank god that scared lil people like you have a computer and topix....know it all bitch...lol you suck!! "just sayn"
and thank God we have idiots like you that make our lives less boring...no nothing bitch!!!! no....im sure you are the one who has sucked one since you have been to the harleys...suck on that biatch!!
Biker

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Oh Just Sayin, there are decent people who go that does not flash naked body parts or party all weekend. One group that goes every Harley Drag event is the Christian Motorcyclist Association who provides a number of services, including free coffee, bike blessings, first aid, free water. They also are available if someone just wants to talk or needs help in any way. If you went, you would see many different areas of the campground where CMA are visible. And I can guarantee you that you will find no drinking, drugs, or flashing in any of their camps. So before you start judging everyone, you need to know your facts.
bikers rule

Alliance, OH

#13 Oct 7, 2012
I was going to go and meet one of my good bubs there but had to cancel at the last min. I haven't got to talk to him. Maybe next time Pete Cole. Take care
thank you bgpd

North Ridgeville, OH

#14 Oct 7, 2012
just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
and thank God we have idiots like you that make our lives less boring...no nothing bitch!!!! no....im sure you are the one who has sucked one since you have been to the harleys...suck on that biatch!!
bitch you are as trashy as the people your try'n 2bash....get a life,you are the type of person who would never confront someone face 2 face..sad individual...also what is a biatch?? you mean biotch...lol stupid biotch......lmao at you........
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
thank you bgpd wrote:
<quoted text>bitch you are as trashy as the people your try'n 2bash....get a life,you are the type of person who would never confront someone face 2 face..sad individual...also what is a biatch?? you mean biotch...lol stupid biotch......lmao at you........
guess i hit a damn nerve huh? lol...you must be the main event there..Do your tits hang low? do they swing to and fro? you dont know sh*t about. No more than i know about you. I simply am going by what i have heard many times over...Kiss my a** you slimy trashy slut...bahahahahahaha
just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Oh yeah! and that would be "trying" not try'n...stupid!
thank you bgpd

North Ridgeville, OH

#17 Oct 8, 2012
your 2funny....just sayn....clean up your grAMMer b4 you clean mine...(just saying) lmao at you!! i mean 4real this how dumb you really are cause not one time in any of my post have i lead any reader but you 2think i was male/female...so in short get a life quit freaking judging things that you know nothing about cause it really does make you look like a lonely hateful,know it all bitch..oh and the correct way to spell your name isnt (just sayn),(just saying) it would be i'm just a bitch....lol......
agree with just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#19 Oct 8, 2012
thank you bgpd wrote:
your 2funny....just sayn....clean up your grAMMer b4 you clean mine...(just saying) lmao at you!! i mean 4real this how dumb you really are cause not one time in any of my post have i lead any reader but you 2think i was male/female...so in short get a life quit freaking judging things that you know nothing about cause it really does make you look like a lonely hateful,know it all bitch..oh and the correct way to spell your name isnt (just sayn),(just saying) it would be i'm just a bitch....lol......
I dont think it really matters if you are a male or female. YOU seem to be the one acting like a fool here. And the proper spelling of grammar is just as i spelled it. just sayn isnt acting near as stupid as you are...Grow up he/she
thank you bgpd

North Ridgeville, OH

#20 Oct 8, 2012
agree with just sayn wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think it really matters if you are a male or female. YOU seem to be the one acting like a fool here. And the proper spelling of grammar is just as i spelled it. just sayn isnt acting near as stupid as you are...Grow up he/she
wow....lmfao at you two.....
agree with just sayn

Lewisburg, KY

#21 Oct 8, 2012
thank you bgpd wrote:
<quoted text>wow....lmfao at you two.....
yeah! and i think we have grinned a few times too at your dumba&&

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Decorations-Already On Homes? 16 min yes it does matter 10
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 2 hr sinker 5,959
Farmer Tim Kercheville 2 hr anons 12
WKU Football is back to the gutter 3 hr Dbdb 54
kait mckinney aka kat maargo 3 hr Listen 25
Ashley 3 hr Frug 1
Jessica 3 hr Rjh 3

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance