Argument Causes Crash on Nashville Road

Oct 20, 2013 Full story: WBKO-TV Bowling Green 33

The Warren County Sheriff's Department said 51-year-old Tony Boisseau of Russellville and 61-year-old Vickie Robinson of Bowling Green were driving on Nashville road when their car left the road, hit a telephone pole and overturned several times.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BarneyFife

Alliance, OH

#1 Oct 20, 2013
Well.....one less dumbass walking the Earth. If they guy was so STUPID to grab the steering wheel of a car traveling at least 55mph, he got what he deserved. As for her, well who knows....but she was dumb enough to be in his company and be arguing with him while driving. As for WBKO, more of their well-stated, accurate reporting. How could they BOTH be 'driving' the car. Well, I guess technically for about 5 seconds they were!!! One good thing, at least no other vehicle was involved.
claudtheheffalum p

Russellville, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2013
one less dumbass? hmph! watch your words. As for myself, im keeping the family in my prayers.
Kelly

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 21, 2013
BarneyFife wrote:
Well.....one less dumbass walking the Earth. If they guy was so STUPID to grab the steering wheel of a car traveling at least 55mph, he got what he deserved. As for her, well who knows....but she was dumb enough to be in his company and be arguing with him while driving. As for WBKO, more of their well-stated, accurate reporting. How could they BOTH be 'driving' the car. Well, I guess technically for about 5 seconds they were!!! One good thing, at least no other vehicle was involved.
She's the one who pulled the wheel. She's still alive at Vanderbilt
justconcerned

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Is this the tony boisseau that is married to rhonda boisseau?
justconcerned

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2013
claudtheheffalump wrote:
one less dumbass? hmph! watch your words. As for myself, im keeping the family in my prayers.
is this the tony boisseau that is married to rhonda bousseau?
justconcerned

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2013
BarneyFife wrote:
you are a jerk and maybe you'll get what you deserve
heffalump

Russellville, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2013
justconcerned wrote:
<quoted text> is this the tony boisseau that is married to rhonda bousseau?
yes.
Friend of family

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Oct 22, 2013
Mr Barney fife , I don't think it's very kind of you to be saying anything hurtful. This is a large family and also very loving ,and they need love and encouragement , not hatefulness and ridicule . I think if I were in ur shoes I'd would retract the what was said and wish tht family well, because they are gonna need it , god bless!!
Thelma May

Russellville, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2013
BarneyFife,
I'm ashamed of you! I thought I knew you! How could you make such malicious, hurtful comments when people have lost a loved one. Regardless of the circumstances, this is still someone's son, brother, uncle, father, grandfather, etc., who are in mourning. I never knew you were so uncaring and inconsiderate!

So, bring your self righteous, small minded, inconsiderate self back here now before you prove to be more of an embarrassment to Mayberry than you already are.
john

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2013
heffalump wrote:
<quoted text>yes.
He WAS married to Rhonda they been divorced for 5 years ...
john

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2013
BarneyFife wrote:
You are piece of shi$ to talk like that .... But like there say .... You can't help stupid
Geez

United States

#12 Oct 26, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
You are piece of shi$ to talk like that .... But like there say .... You can't help stupid
Nope you can't help stupid. Like swerving into a tree.
RedneckBubba

Alliance, OH

#13 Oct 26, 2013
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>Nope you can't help stupid. Like swerving into a tree.
....AND grabbing a steering wheel at 55mph!!!
albino squirrel

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2013
Interesting
hambone

Russellville, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2013
cruel cruel people.
Steve __ Tonys Brother

Russellville, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2013
BarneyFife wrote:
Yes I want you to know who I am. Unlike you I don't hide behind a computer screen name...When I write on here I WANT YOU TO KNOW IT IS ME !!!! WBKO was not in the wreck, the police officers was not in that wreck, and YOU was not in that wreck.. So the only story we have is hers...And I am not saying that she is lying just saying we only heard her side of the story.. Because tony is not here to tell his...And you have the nerve to hide behind here and call my dead brother a dumbass. You are one SORRY DUMBASS BASTARD !!!!!
OtisCampbell

Alliance, OH

#17 Nov 10, 2013
Steve __ Tonys Brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I want you to know who I am. Unlike you I don't hide behind a computer screen name...When I write on here I WANT YOU TO KNOW IT IS ME !!!! WBKO was not in the wreck, the police officers was not in that wreck, and YOU was not in that wreck.. So the only story we have is hers...And I am not saying that she is lying just saying we only heard her side of the story.. Because tony is not here to tell his...And you have the nerve to hide behind here and call my dead brother a dumbass. You are one SORRY DUMBASS BASTARD !!!!!
I'll drink to that....LMAO!!! Now where's my bottle?????
steve

Russellville, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2013
BarneyFife wrote:
you need to pray I don't find out who you are.
just sayn

Adairville, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2013
OtisCampbell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll drink to that....LMAO!!! Now where's my bottle?????
you are a worthless piece of shyt. Yes from what i hear this man did have a drinking problem, but this is still someones family member. If i can think of one thing that is worse than a heavy drinker is someone who is so damn COLD HEARTED. you are a TOTAL jerk!!!
just saying

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2013
I have seen a lot of low life people in my life but this beats everything. To talk about a person death and to put him down before he was even buried is the worst thing. If you did not know him or his problems how could you call him a dumb ass. People really amaze me on how they judge people when they are not perfect themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
seven street baptist church 10 min BossyB 59
Kenlee Daily 12 min Lmao 3
Title Loans in BG-How do they work-who is best (Jun '12) 19 min ladyg 35
Best Lawyer in BG 23 min Lolcat 4
School Board Elections 26 min Poppycock 190
Johnson/Miller 1 hr Moon tan 12
252 Mitch 1 hr Vibrolux 7
BGWC Dispute 7 hr Purple55 1,312
WC Schools (Feb '13) 9 hr Again 172