Shame

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Heard Patrick Payne dropped dime on JV. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Wow

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Dont worry J will get out , he is on the team with the other rats that. Drive black n white !!!!!
wrong again

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Fact patrick has been known to rat but he's not guilty this time. U can give all the credit to tracy riggsbee, trooper Hall's new informant. No one else I've ever known that has got 2 meth drug feloney's and signed their self out in less than 6 hrs. An a 1000. Sureity bond without going n front of the judge. Trooper hall has been seen making house calls to her front door wanting to taik about a case.... hmmmmmmmm.......lil jeffery was n the car with tracy when he went to jail....not patrick....just saying...
rat

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

vincent is right where is sorry crappy thieving butt needs to be he is in that jail every month a known thief around bowling green KEEP HIM OFF THE STREETS he is no good
Who wants to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Well thats most of bg so lets just lock up ever mf boudy the !
His little sister

Sharon Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

He is my big brother and just bc he has made a few mistakes dont him a bad person, and he AINT back in jail. he is doing pretty damn good now. So tell him this sh!t to his face bc thats all people do now and thats talk a bunch of fu*king sh!t.
Thanks.
rat a tat tat

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

few mistakes? this dude weighs 98 lbs soakin wet. 5ft2, ROFLMFAO he is no good.he has been in jail more times than the jailer himself ha ha ha ha lmao
idiots

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

jeffery,RAT,RAT,snitch,tell all,thief,wanna be thug,ha ha ha ha
Reliable source

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

What I heard is that Gena Jaggers (Vincent) got in trouble and she gave him up to save herself. She left the state so no one would know it was her. Gena is a snitch. She got caught with some meth and was prostituting herself so she got a lesser charge to drop dime.
Bj vincent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Hes my lil bro hell he ain't told on half as many as I have. I didn't tell, I just asked the police did they know that leroy rigsby was cookin dope with big Brian and rob O? So u c it's all good in the trail or hood. We will all eat dinner together when they get out. Hell I don't give a rats oops. I mean my ass. Who knows it me an Chris McFarland get it how we live. So step to me if u wanta if I can't whoop u. I'll dam sure tell on u! Ain't that right E slack?
Heather

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

These are my brothers but Jeffrey is not a rat or he would be out, yes Jeffrey gets into trouble slot, but he is the best person ever. And i love my brothers! Free jeffers!
fckyou_

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

jeffery far from a rat! Or a theif!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
cheating men (Mar '11) 12 min lol 56
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 41 min LMS 836
Jennifer Hail 2 hr Bob 3
Fat and Ugly Great, Just Lovely 2 hr Sam 6
home invasion? 3 hr well known establ... 9
bghs football 3 hr well known establ... 22
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Limbertwig 150,868
Who was involved in the home invasion? 3 hr well known establ... 7
Rob Clayton Superintendent (Jun '13) 6 hr Scottypower 77
teachers out of control 11 hr get it 32

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••