ricky roof

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Lisa Bryant Womac is on the run and is suppose to be rattin on people again according to her daughter.
welldamn

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

MICHEAL EDWARDS AND HIS MOMMA DEBRA!!
i kno

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

welldamn wrote:
whoever u r.....stop hiding u coward and tell who u r cause u aint got our name on no f*ckin paper u a ignorant bastard f*ck u
totally

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

welldamn wrote:
i totally agree....debra has been a rat for years, even rattin her own family out
Know him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Trent Stamps!!
Lala

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

People in g.a
a mother

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

totally wrote:
<quoted text>i totally agree....debra has been a rat for years, even rattin her own family out
its called takin care of ur family which u dont kno nothin about...n it was my son....u want to run that mouth behind that pc or phone step up b*tch
a mother

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

i will tell on my son ant day of the week to get him off dope n to save his life.....now reveal urself chicken sh*t
Doug

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Mike
WOW

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I hope they rat on all you loser meth head drains on society.
totally

Rineyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

a mother wrote:
<quoted text>its called takin care of ur family which u dont kno nothin about...n it was my son....u want to run that mouth behind that pc or phone step up b*tch
THATS A LIE. U R ON DOPE URSELF. THE ONLY REASON U TOLD ON HIM WAS BECAUSE HE WOULDNT SHARE. JUST LIKE U TOOK UR YOUNGEST 2 MEXICO AND LET THAT MEXICAN BEAT HIM LIKE HE WAS A GROWN MAN. UR A SORRY PEICE OF SHIT
a mother

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

i know who u r and God dont like ugly.....he's gonna get u.....n for the record he never beat him like a man he slapped him once n I got him the hell out of there.....if I was such a sorry mom I wouldnt be gettin him back Monday. n I dont use drugs other than the one prescibed.....n remember I do know who this is.....n ur the sorry peice of sh*t. n im done I got better things to do.
a mother

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

totally wrote:
<quoted text>THATS A LIE. U R ON DOPE URSELF. THE ONLY REASON U TOLD ON HIM WAS BECAUSE HE WOULDNT SHARE. JUST LIKE U TOOK UR YOUNGEST 2 MEXICO AND LET THAT MEXICAN BEAT HIM LIKE HE WAS A GROWN MAN. UR A SORRY PEICE OF SHIT
ur on James side of the family n i kno who u r n when more bad things start happening u remember about being on Topix starting rumors......n ill get the next laugh watch
dumb mother

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

a mother wrote:
<quoted text>ur on James side of the family n i kno who u r n when more bad things start happening u remember about being on Topix starting rumors......n ill get the next laugh watch
Shut up meth head loser. If you know who it is then dare tell? That's right your so drugged out and stupid you barely know your own name. Got your kids taken away huh. If you were a good mother they wouldn't have been taken from you in the first place
a mother

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

no ur stupid n u kno nothin bout the case thats just it I did nothin wrong thats why I get him back u looser....n im definately not on drugs retard....u people kill me u get on here n try to put people down n judge them when u dont know them n u dont know me but anyway I guess ur having fum so ill let ya ramble on....
dumb mother

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

a mother wrote:
no ur stupid n u kno nothin bout the case thats just it I did nothin wrong thats why I get him back u looser....n im definately not on drugs retard....u people kill me u get on here n try to put people down n judge them when u dont know them n u dont know me but anyway I guess ur having fum so ill let ya ramble on....
Nice try dip sh@t. They weren't taken away without proof. How long were they gone? What were they taken away for then? Oh yeah and if you know who it is we're waiting
wtf

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Hey retards you're all ratting on yourselves by posting here cause state enforcement agencies have the legal standing to request ip addresses of posters that topix keeps on record. Learn to criminal. Have fun when someone comes knocking on your door asking questions lol cause you're gonna be the one that ratted on yourself.
a mother

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

dumb mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try dip sh@t. They weren't taken away without proof. How long were they gone? What were they taken away for then? Oh yeah and if you know who it is we're waiting
here it is I was investigated for neglect for my son riding back on the airplane by himself.....but I had paid $300 for someone to ride with him to get him back safely...neglect charges were dropped n I get him back....
eric

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

mike

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Tumbleweed is the biggest rat ever, tat y that b*tch keeps getting out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min RepubliCons 144,734
I'm missing you ! 6 min Mee 19
motorcycle accident 22 min Shehab 19
Laney griffeth 42 min For real 1
All About You Urgent Clinic 51 min caution 50
looking for Doggy DayCare in BG (Sep '12) 58 min Gena 8
Travis Lock???? (Aug '11) 1 hr Not so sure 4
Why was Eldon Renaud fired from GM 1 hr ole guy 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs