Crystal Morgan at ramada
redneck guy

New Albany, IN

#1 May 7, 2012
Has anyone seen crystal Morgan? She used to hang at the ramada a lot. She's short and has a big ass. Heard she's single and learned a few new tricks.
crystal brooks

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2012
She's my ex sister in law lol
Redneck Guy

Dunmor, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Is she into the freaky stuff I heard about
Big Truck Boy

Dunmor, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2012
She told me one night her ex got her into freaky stuff. She got bent over and got her butt probed by three guys and now she loves it
I know

Alliance, OH

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Wow I heard she had three black guys running a train on her she loves the nasty stuff!!! She is a freak not very attractive by any means though
Wow

Alliance, OH

#6 Nov 12, 2012
White trash is a good name for her , her and her friend swap men like they do their dildos. Jeans so tight u know it causes a yeast infection along with god knows what , she thinks she's dating a guy who doesn't even like her instead of the ramada go look for her down on wood ford street or 3rd.
She has a nasty ass rash up her legs and all way up u can't help but see it cause she wears nasty ass short clothes puke
brooks

Tucker, GA

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Trash talkers everywhere on here!!! How would u feel if someone posted some shit about you like that?? Crystal is my ex sister in law and naw she ain't got no rash runnin up her legs nor does she have any diseases as you claim. Apparently you must have had some interaction with her since you know soooo much about her. She is a sweet girl a wonderful mother to my two nephews and she does like freaky stuff but she ain't a hoe so not many guys know this. So keep ur opinions to yourself unless you have something nice to say.....all opinions are like assholes and guess what?!?! Yours stinks like shit!!!!! Get a life and stop bad mouthin people you don't know nothin about. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kyle Crawford 52 min John doe 5
Kobe aluminum 55 min John doe 16
Attorney 5 hr Lawyer Bob 4
Please Let Me Come Home 5 hr you lied to me 27
Makayla Bowers 7 hr Songstressdiane 10
Farmer Tim Kercheville 7 hr Ty Roderick 48
BGPD Sgt Helbig for Sheriff 7 hr ron 43

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance