Does anybody know Shanda Butler?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Candace Hubbard

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2012
I know alot of people have been talking about her but I know her very well and from what I have seen and know about her she is nothing more then a little trouble maker I'm 18 years old for pekes sake she acks like a 2 year old no lie. Me and her have had alot of problems over David Lynn Denning and I look back now and wish I would of never have met him because he stinks like there is no thing called a shower! He doesnt take care of hisself like a real man should. And to be honest I hope he reads this because it could do him some good somebody telling him he fuc*king stinks! Now as for Shanda thats a nasty B*tch to she is prego right and still does not take a bath! She really needs to learn how to be a lady and a mother because I feel sorry for that baby when it gets brought into this world becasue she is just a child herself and doenst need to rais one when she cant even raise herself. thats all i have to say about that right there.
true though

Floyds Knobs, IN

#2 Aug 23, 2012
But it seems like ur jealous of her cause the way you down her
the bitch

Floyds Knobs, IN

#3 Aug 24, 2012
People like u need to growng your mouth about other up and find a new hobby instead of running ur mouth about others yeah David might stink but didnt u date him and sleep with him too sorry sweetheart but before u make stupid accussations about people look at ur self and u say your pregnant too anybody in their right mind won't act like this who cares if its about David or Charles its called men they are despereatly go running to the next ass they can find
Shanda butler

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Thanx everyone for backing me and David up u all don't even know me and u guys r backing me up thank u so much because really I don't care what anyone says about me all I need to be worried about is myself and my son and my boyfriend David but thank u everyone.
Shanda butler

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2012
But all I have to say is Candace if ur so grown up why can't u just stop ur drama and leave me and my boyfriend David and mine and his family alone and move on with ur life me and David r together we r engaged and we r having a baby together so we have moved on u haven't so u really need to move on and quit being jealous like true though said and quit lying about u being pregnant by David because ur not intill u show proof and the DNA test that he is the farther of ur child then I'll believe it but intill then leave us alone and I want the proof in my hands because ur just lying to me right now and u r just showing me that ur jealous because me and David r together and he choose me over u and now we r living together we r engaged and having a baby together so get over it and move on and stop ur drama have a nice day to everyone
Lmfao
#6 Aug 24, 2012
I dont like shanda, but dont talk shit. atleast she gotta man that wants her for who she is. forreal. and talking shit about her makes you look like the 2 year old. grow ass people dont needa talk shit about people. grow up and be the "mature 18 year old" you claim to be.
Shanda butler

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2012
This back fires on ppl so why do ppl even do it haha
balls lick

Floyds Knobs, IN

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Hey girls would yall like to lick my balls i heard u all would lay down with anything that walks
i have to agree

Floyds Knobs, IN

#10 Aug 26, 2012
David goes and f**ks danielle Easter Sunday after he drops shanda off at her house thats messed up he uses danielle and candace as rebound when he gets mad at shanda he is nasty and he can't make up his mind who he wants
D Dog

Stafford, VA

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Shanda is a very nice person.
david denning
#12 Aug 26, 2012
if that is true about me and danielle easter then tell her to call me because if she dont then ts not true
i have to agree

Floyds Knobs, IN

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Danielle doesn't want anything to do with ur scummy ass danielle is 18weeks pregnant having difficulitly with her pregnancy she is trying to have the baby early and if she does the baby will die the baby os due January 20th so no if something happens to that baby Me and josh will come looking for ur ass cause drama shit is starting
shanda butler

United States

#14 Aug 26, 2012
well here goes drama everyone wants to say they will beat ppls a** because of drama well maybe u should stop writing and keep ur mouth shut and there wont be no rama and there wouldnt of been any drama if it wasent for candace hubbard so drop the stupid sh** its stupid and immature grow up because im 6 1/2 months preganant i know how pppl feel who r preganat so everyone needs to stop with their bullcrap for real and get a life and take care of urselfs not anyone else and think about urself not anyone else so grow up ppl if u say ur so grown up well then show it and shut up beacuse intill then u havent and i dont care what ppl say about david i dont believe it and if it did happen then oh well who cares that was along time ago its done and over with and he says the same thing that he dont care what anyone says about me and if it happened then oh well that was a longtime ago its done and over with we r engaged now and having a kid together and we r living together so oh well get over it ppl and grow up we r moving o with our lifes together unlike u ppl.
D Dog

Stafford, VA

#15 Aug 26, 2012
You tell em Shanda.. gosh I love you baby.
missing testicles

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Y'all sound retarded. Shanda starts this topic then tells people to shut up and grow up then she pretends to be her boyfriend making comments to herself how pathetic. Shanda I'm missing my testicles because of you t bagging and sucking them off.
missing testicles

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2012
Candace started it my bad
shanda butler

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2012
exactly candace started it and this isent david this is shanda okay so if u dont believe me well u have davids number bc the wh***
put ir on here so u can call it and ask for me okay thanx
D Dog

Stafford, VA

#19 Aug 26, 2012
Shanda is the most sweetest person I know. She is beautiful inside and out. She would do anything to help anyone. The world needs more ppl like like Shanda in it if you ask me. You people say bad things about me and don't even know her. If you truly knew her you would love her. She gives to charities, she is always giving clothes to salvation army. A beautiful person with a beautiful heart.
shanda butler

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2012
pkay ppl im the shanda from bowling green kentucky and i now live in auburn so u guys need to figure out whitch shanda u guys r talking about thanx
D Dog

Stafford, VA

#21 Aug 26, 2012
I know who you are baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany l ragland 27 min Wtf u taken bout 3
Tiffany ragland 30 min Rumors or facts 8
Valarie (Seen her in Spillway Bar) (Nov '12) 35 min Fishin for Love 37
Stephanie n Christy 1 hr Amy 6
how hard is it to get custody from the mother 1 hr man 22
Piggly wiggly 2 hr iknow 8
Bobby fox 3 hr Sad 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages