Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Wow.. Tiff I agree with you people are idiots. I actually dated Tyler a while back he's a really good guy. And t don't matter if your on a computer phone iPod or what the fuck ever fact is.. Your a puss for not puttin your name an tryin to be cool by just puttin dots..? Come on now. Lay off of Tyler forreal he ain't done shit to no one.
kwpj

Knifley, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

TylerPrice wrote:
He is a pu*sy. And a virgin
umm he isnt a virgin !!
TylerPrice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

alexis1234 wrote:
Wow.. Tiff I agree with you people are idiots. I actually dated Tyler a while back he's a really good guy. And t don't matter if your on a computer phone iPod or what the fuck ever fact is.. Your a puss for not puttin your name an tryin to be cool by just puttin dots..? Come on now. Lay off of Tyler forreal he ain't done shit to no one.
You no what's funny!!!!?? My name is Tyler price and I go to central so stfu

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

alexis1234 wrote:
And like "alexis1234" says a lot. What are we in kindergarten again?
DownWithTopi(x)

Cassopolis, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Stop bullying you immature pukes
April

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

He is a great guy!!! He is like my brother!!!! So if u don't like him get the hell over it!! But if u really knew him u would know how great he is!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Tiff wrote:
Its cute how yall talk all this stuff on topix but cant put your name real mature, time to put our big kid britches on and stop spreadin rumors like were little kids. grow up!
Names Dylan, WhyYouNeedToKnowBitch, whats your prob with him, Tyler would do anything for anyone. You need to grow up! And GTFO
DownWithTopi(x)

Cassopolis, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Enough with the bullying this site needs to be taken down. And for good! Innocent people are being hurt because of this good-for-nothing cyberbullying website
Janie Duncan

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Me and him go way back.. we went to church camp together.. we've talked recently saying we might get back together but Idk if that's gonna happen. Im afraid he might play me again
Tiff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

WhyYouNeedToKnowBitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Names Dylan, WhyYouNeedToKnowBitch, whats your prob with him, Tyler would do anything for anyone. You need to grow up! And GTFO
If you read all my comments you'd know i dont have a problem with Tyler, we grew up together lived right down the rd from him from the time i was 2 till i was in the 7th grade. He is like my older brother id do anything for him! I was standin up to the retards who want to get on topix and talk crap about other people without putting there name! So i dont need to "gtfo"! Cuz apparently you have no clue what your talkin about
malibu

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

He is a horrible kisser. We kissed for more than 10 mins and he didn't even stick his tongue in my mouth
exgf

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

TylerPrice wrote:
He is a pu*sy. And a virgin
Ha he's def not a virgin I can promise u that.
hope_anne

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Some people are so dumb. If you wanna know the truth about some one this ain't the way to get it. Every one ha their own opinions of people. Yea he goes thru girls pretty often but did u ever consider that maybe the girls are psycho or cheaters or bit**s. if he's sleepin around that's his business and if he's not it's still his business. So mind your own
CTFU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

He harasses girls, and puts them down...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
online gambling joints in bg ky 6 min Catdaddy 4
walker arms shooting range in a residential area 13 min BossDogg 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min Aunt Bea 81,202
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,617
Lauren Russell (LaLa) 1 hr Jen D 3
Berry Plastic Corp (Dec '09) 1 hr B crew 66
Victoria secret closed snow mall open 2 hr midget 4
•••