First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cindi

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 25, 2012
Everytime I go to Walmart, kroger, lowes, the mall, anywhere - all I hear is people using curse words to describe whatever conversation they are involved in. Remember that some of us are not redneck inbreds and we don't want our kids hearing those words. If it can't be aired on tv, then you should be able to walk in Walmart without hearing "WHY DONT THEY HAVE THIS SHIT ON SALE".
individualism

Canton, OH

#3 Mar 25, 2012
cindi wrote:
Everytime I go to Walmart, kroger, lowes, the mall, anywhere - all I hear is people using curse words to describe whatever conversation they are involved in. Remember that some of us are not redneck inbreds and we don't want our kids hearing those words. If it can't be aired on tv, then you should be able to walk in Walmart without hearing "WHY DONT THEY HAVE THIS SHIT ON SALE".
This is because these animals have not cursed in front of the wrong people who would put a fist in their mouth. A little more manning up in society would prevent this stupid behavior.

“Listen Up!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 25, 2012
Shop at Target with the rest of Bowling Green's high society.
true story.

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 25, 2012
How about words are words an how ever you use them shouldn't matter, if your kids can't hear them, feel free to keep them an home school or keep em in their closet so noone can use words against them, people seriously grow up, words are words, quit being so needy an greedy you rich slob
yup

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2012
If we would just get a Super Target, I would never enter Walmart again.
yup

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Mar 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="true story. "]How about words are words an how ever you use them shouldn't matter, if your kids can't hear them, feel free to keep them an home school or keep em in their closet so noone can use words against them, people seriously grow up, words are words, quit being so needy an greedy you rich slob[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true redneck.
individualism

Canton, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2012
[QUOTE who="true story. "]How about words are words an how ever you use them shouldn't matter, if your kids can't hear them, feel free to keep them an home school or keep em in their closet so noone can use words against them, people seriously grow up, words are words, quit being so needy an greedy you rich slob[/QUOTE]

How about you just walk around Walmart cursing loud in front of my kids and lets see how it works for you.
Really

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 Mar 25, 2012
individualism wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because these animals have not cursed in front of the wrong people who would put a fist in their mouth. A little more manning up in society would prevent this stupid behavior.
How ironic that you would call yourself "individualism" and then try to step on people's freedom of speech.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 25, 2012
The swearing isn't all that bad here, really. I heard some really interesting phrases in a large Midwestern city I lived in. I personally didn't mind it, but my kid was at that age where she would repeat words she heard...

My kid is older now, and knows the words she should not use. I wish swearing was the worst thing she experienced at Wal-Mart. We were there the other day and got to see a guy in short-shorts with his entire genitalia hanging out. I've already had the "talk" with her, but it was still a bit uncomfortable. You would think he would have felt the breeze or lack of support...
hoodwink

Canton, OH

#12 Mar 25, 2012
You do realize that pretty much every 4-letter bad word aside from f*ck ARE on TV? Along with sex, drugs, alcohol, etc. Kids are exposed to dirty words from a young age thanks to TV, public schools, and just being in public in general. I know my kid has heard them...but she also knows they are *bad words* and will say exactly that when someone says one. Sheltering your kid isn't teaching them anything, lady.
Tap It

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 25, 2012
BC Chica wrote:
The swearing isn't all that bad here, really. I heard some really interesting phrases in a large Midwestern city I lived in. I personally didn't mind it, but my kid was at that age where she would repeat words she heard...
My kid is older now, and knows the words she should not use. I wish swearing was the worst thing she experienced at Wal-Mart. We were there the other day and got to see a guy in short-shorts with his entire genitalia hanging out. I've already had the "talk" with her, but it was still a bit uncomfortable. You would think he would have felt the breeze or lack of support...
I would of let him know he needed to fix his britches maybe he didnt know it was out!Either way thats really sick.
just saying

Canton, OH

#14 Mar 25, 2012
I'm a teen. We curse. Say things we shouldn't. We're inconsiderate of mothers and fathers with their small children. We aren't mature. If you are angry at a teen for cursing around your child bring it up to us. Most teens, not the ratchet looking ones, will understand and move right along. I apologize for what we do but I'm a teen. It's what we do... Just saying.
rushfan

Canton, OH

#15 Mar 25, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>How ironic that you would call yourself "individualism" and then try to step on people's freedom of speech.
Sounds like he's just exercising his right to smack someone upside the head. That's reasonable.
actions speak louder

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2012
cindi wrote:
Instead of allowing your kids to say "shit" just teach them to call other's "redneck inbreds" right? You are picking and choosing which words you think are negative. You will never end curse words. You can however teach your kids how to respond to the ignorance of others with class and not allowing it to filter into their own vocabulary.
twisted

Canton, OH

#17 Mar 25, 2012
What are you %^$& people talking about? YOu %$#* me off!! Please keep your %^#$@ opinions to yourself. Tired of all the *&#@ hillbilly $#@& rednecks here.
twisted

Canton, OH

#18 Mar 25, 2012
PatrickBG wrote:
Shop at Target with the rest of Bowling Green's high society.
Stay the %#$@ out of my target
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#19 Mar 25, 2012
Face it!! You go to Walmart and you get the lowest form of Walmartian trash on earth. The majority is looking for a way to steal or get out without paying for something. You hang out in a flea infested house and you're bound to get some on you!!!!! As gas prices go up,more and more Walmartians feel it's OK to steal to offset what they have to pay out front for gas!!! Go figure!
whatever

United States

#20 Mar 25, 2012
cindi wrote:
you are so right! Only inbred rednecks in kentucky would curse in a public place! You wouldn't ever hear of that coming from a gangster thug in chicago or any where like that.
Besimple

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Mar 25, 2012
individualism wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, so let's teach them abuse as well. Nice
Besimple

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Mar 25, 2012
individualism wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you just walk around Walmart cursing loud in front of my kids and lets see how it works for you.
Let's see how it works out for you when you touch someone and are arrested. THAT's a GREAT lesson to teach your child. U need help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Every Weekend! 8 min lol 2
married people sleeping around with othets at m... 10 min lol 4
Ladonna reeder 1 hr Ken and Barbie 8
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 1 hr akc 4,951
jackie bowles jr 2 hr Henry 75
sarah skinner 2 hr main 4
Best Family Attorney 3 hr Help 7
Crossland community church resignations 12 hr Call me Angelic 61
Warren Central principal fired 23 hr concerned citizen 24
What in the world is going on at WBKO? Fri john jqcob 33