Tulum Mexican Bar and Grill (by Subway)

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
how bout that

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Does anyone know when this restaurant will open?
Bear

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 31, 2012
how bout that wrote:
Supposed to anyway now I heard.
Ha Ha

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2012
As soon as they can get the bean burner installed.
Punkin

Somerset, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2012
I hope they serve some horny food!!!
food

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2012
how bout that wrote:
We ate their yesterday and they said they opened last week
City slicker

Glasgow, KY

#6 Feb 29, 2012
I ate there the other day and it was very good. Really nice staff also.
Taco Joe

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2012
Why not give it a try?
Bill Bixby

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2012
My girlfriend and I ate their March 1. We enjoyed our experience to say the least. We both had the pineapple fajitas which was serve in a hollowed out pineapple....awesome!
customer

Lexington, KY

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Went their the othe day ordered the beef fajita and when it got to my table there was a cockroach on the fajita it was disgusting defintly not going back and i will report them to the health department.
Where

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Mar 15, 2012
customer wrote:
Went their the othe day ordered the beef fajita and when it got to my table there was a cockroach on the fajita it was disgusting defintly not going back and i will report them to the health department.
Is that for real?????I like to try new things but i dont klnow about that!
customer

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 15, 2012
Where wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that for real?????I like to try new things but i dont klnow about that!
iam telling the truth no bs the service was alright but after seeing that iam not sure i can ever go back.
Just trying to help

Dunmor, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2012
Seriously, you want us to believe a server brought you out fajitas with a cockroach on them? I don't buy it.

Also I went there the other day and didn't see any cockroaches. The place looked clean to me and the wait staff was friendly.
customer

Park City, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Just trying to help wrote:
Seriously, you want us to believe a server brought you out fajitas with a cockroach on them? I don't buy it.
Also I went there the other day and didn't see any cockroaches. The place looked clean to me and the wait staff was friendly.
belive what u want i could care less
angry customer

Park City, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2012
this place is horrible terrible service waiters cant understand a word you tell em food is disgusting no flavor El mazatlan is a thousand times better if ur ever cravin mexican go to El mazatlan they have good mexican food and the service is amazing i wish all these other mexican restaraunts would go out of buisness el for life o and the manager at tulum is an smart ass
Just trying to help

Dunmor, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2012
I don't like El Mazatlan, but wish them well. I understood my waiter just fine. The guy I thought was the manager seemed ok to me. And we get it. You dislike other Mexican restaurants as much as you dislike periods.
enjoyed

Somerset, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Me and my finance have been to tulums twice. We have ordered several different dishes and the food has always been excellent. They have great salsa and the waiters were very friendly. We were very satisfied with our experience both times. I really dont believe the story about the cockroaches unless you had already royally pissed them off for some reason. It is a great place to eat and I recommend that you try them!!
resident

Greensburg, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2012
All these restaraunts are the same i wish these mexicans would go back to mexico and all of yall that call your self americans shame on you for supporting these illegal aliens no wonder america is going to shit
american

Russellville, KY

#18 Mar 16, 2012
Just ate at Tulum and was very pleased. Great food and service.
coinky-dink

Russellville, KY

#19 Mar 16, 2012
american wrote:
Just ate at Tulum and was very pleased. Great food and service.
I was there tonight as well. It was very good.

Where did u sit? Maybe we were there at the same time...
R U for real

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2012
resident wrote:
All these restaraunts are the same i wish these mexicans would go back to mexico and all of yall that call your self americans shame on you for supporting these illegal aliens no wonder america is going to shit
Spoken just like an ignorant waste of space!! Why dont you crawl back into your hole and shut your mouth. This is a true case when you have to think twice about people having freedom of speech. I am ashamed that you are an American. In fact you should just classify urself as a fool and not necessary apart of normal human race.. Animal might even be a better term.. no on second thoughts.. way to high of a class for u!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are black women so damn loud?????? 10 min i am kohen 7
Chris Geralds and Jessica Miller 1 hr Ex friend of both 2
Amanda Davis 1 hr oh snap 2
IHCC Spouses Cheating 1 hr OldBriarwood 3
have you talked to your aunt yet 2 hr willing to negoti... 6
Brittney Hansen 2 hr Chocolate Thunder 1
Real Bible Question for Real ordained Church Le... 2 hr I am kohen 8
Corruption at Hilvue Heights Church 3 hr Silversylvia 19
Kroger on Campbell Lane (Oct '13) Sat Joe 43

Bowling Green Jobs