#1 Jul 19, 2010
Anybody in a sexless marriage ?
For how long ?
Why ?
Big Bad Bob

Canton, OH

#2 Jul 19, 2010
If you are....let me know !

I won't stop till your toes are curled under, you're out of breath, your heart rate is 120 & you are screaming as you squirt a stream !

Bob (8" thick and hard)
me too

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2010
Yea more like best friends than married couple been over a yea since I had real sex. But hey I have my toys.
felix

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2010
yes. It sucks to go home to an empty bed every night. when I married my wife things were ok - not great. I have a stong libido - she, not so much. Over the past few years since I promised her a son she has not even been interested. Its as if I gave her what she wants and its over. The oher night I told her how unsatisfied I am and she cried and went to sleep. I am not the kind to cheat, but I feel very alone sometimes. very alone.
Yea

Alliance, OH

#5 Jul 19, 2010
Bob is SMALL!!
Janet

Canton, OH

#6 Jul 19, 2010
Yeah. I know how you feel ! Thank god I've got my toys !

I love my hubby very very much ! But we have not had sex in 10 years ! Health problems ! You would think he would like to help me with some masturbation or something ! I love him BUT hate him for that !
jimmy

Canton, OH

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Oh my goodness !!!
Thats a long time !

How old are you ?
me too

United States

#8 Jul 19, 2010
Yea it does get kind of lonesome. But after a while you adjust to it. Maybe she's suffering from depression. Best of luck to you.
Janet

Canton, OH

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Not that old. Don't want to say.
Lets just say I'm over 45 ! lol
just a thought

Atwater, OH

#10 Jul 19, 2010
felix wrote:
yes. It sucks to go home to an empty bed every night. when I married my wife things were ok - not great. I have a stong libido - she, not so much. Over the past few years since I promised her a son she has not even been interested. Its as if I gave her what she wants and its over. The oher night I told her how unsatisfied I am and she cried and went to sleep. I am not the kind to cheat, but I feel very alone sometimes. very alone.
Maybe after having kids she don't feel sexy anymore. When you told her how unsatisfied you were it hurt her,I am sure she loves you and it may hurt her to know that you feel the way you do..being afraid she may lose you. Tell her how beautiful she is.. make sure she knows that.Give her time to herself to relax and give her a break from all the stress of being mommy. I love my kids dearly but staying home and doing all the house work and mommy things can be VERY exhausting. and having an understanding husband that shows affection throughout the day and still being told she's beautiful or complimenting outta nowhere will go along way. Us women need to know and be reminded of how important we are in a husbands life other than the minute it comes to having sex. Goodluck!!
wicked

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2010
Maybe you ladies should take up big bad bob on his offer.
Havin Fun

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jul 20, 2010
I know what sexless marriages are. I've had two of them. So now I am sexless and divorced. Don't chase tail or go to bars, so it looks like it will be awhile (it's been 5 years so far. You tend to adjust to it and you tell yourself that it is really no big deal and after a while you start to believe it. I would be nice however to have sex, but I am really not into the one night stands. Oh, I am male by the way.
wicked

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2010
Havin Fun wrote:
I know what sexless marriages are. I've had two of them. So now I am sexless and divorced. Don't chase tail or go to bars, so it looks like it will be awhile (it's been 5 years so far. You tend to adjust to it and you tell yourself that it is really no big deal and after a while you start to believe it. I would be nice however to have sex, but I am really not into the one night stands. Oh, I am male by the way.
good for you. You sound like a really nice guy. Don't give up you will find some one
Havin Fun

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jul 20, 2010
Haven't given up, just quit wating my efforts. Seems most women are looking for more than an average looking nice guy. After 47 years, I am still of the belief that nice guys do finish last. We never get the chance.
wicked

United States

#15 Jul 20, 2010
Havin Fun wrote:
Haven't given up, just quit wating my efforts. Seems most women are looking for more than an average looking nice guy. After 47 years, I am still of the belief that nice guys do finish last. We never get the chance.
that's not true at all all us women want a nice man they are just hard to find. We go through a lot of bad guys that are just using us. Tell you what I am single and have a few single friends maybe we can hook you up
Havin Fun

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jul 20, 2010
That would be good. I just don't know how to go about it without giving information to the public at large.
wicked

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2010
Havin Fun wrote:
That would be good. I just don't know how to go about it without giving information to the public at large.
I am getting ready to go to work. I will have my black berry with me I will get back with you later.
someone

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jul 20, 2010
Hey Bob ,thats a good way to get a ass whooping ,trying to mess with a married women ! Keep Watch
wicked

United States

#19 Jul 20, 2010
someone wrote:
Hey Bob ,thats a good way to get a ass whooping ,trying to mess with a married women ! Keep Watch
I wouldn't worry about Bob I hear he's all talk and no action unless he's used that pump of his and that is a definite turn off for most women. I would rather see them use the little blue pill it last a little longer. And you don't have all that mess to clen up afterward. Have a nice day:)
frustrated

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2010
Ive been married for 8 years.My wife cheated on me twice, well Ive done nothing but bend over backwards for her tell her shes beautiful and sexy every day and that I love her.But still no sex,she never mentions it even when were alone without the kids. She doesnt go out her way to do nice things for me. So what do I do. I am exausted on trying in this marriage, im out of ideas, the flowers,cards,dinners alone, even tried doing housework and taking care of kids all she had to do was comehome and eat dinner and relax and still nothing...any suggestions would help with no smartass remarkes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for you 11 min Boss 3
Cheating men 22 min Daddy 90
Dennis Pedigo 31 min I know 1
i discovered this free website i really like 42 min Nadia 1
Sad. 1 hr mc bob 16
Classmates gone but not forgotten... (Feb '11) 1 hr lyalwayz 423
" Lisa Ladd messing with married man " 2 hr hood qualified 32
Mariahs closing 6 hr Big Billy P 21

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web