cute girl from lowes with short hair

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bglowesquestion

North Ridgeville, OH

#1 Jun 29, 2011
she works either in the paint or the walls and windows area... she has short hair and she's really cute.. anyone know her name?
seriously

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2011
Why don't you grow a pair and ask her what her name is? Pansy a$$ sissy boys are so pathetic.
Cmon

Floyds Knobs, IN

#3 Jun 29, 2011
I mean I'm really not for all the name calling but "Seriously" does have a very valid point
bglowesquestion

Rochester, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2011
well alright... thanks...
Cmon

Floyds Knobs, IN

#5 Jun 29, 2011
bglowesquestion wrote:
well alright... thanks...
Good luck!! Let us know how it turns out.
bglowesquestion

Rochester, KY

#6 Jun 30, 2011
its prolly not gonna happen cuz i'm out of bg for a while and i was just hopin maybe i could get in touch for when i go back to bg
Redneck Russ

Somerset, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2011
She has a boyfriend.
kayne1029

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2011
seriously wrote:
Why don't you grow a pair and ask her what her name is? Pansy a$$ sissy boys are so pathetic.
maybe bc 9 outta 10 times yall have ur nose up in the air or act like yall shit dont stink. god forbid a guy be interested, then hes a stalker!
hahaha

Russellville, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2011
kayne1029 wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe bc 9 outta 10 times yall have ur nose up in the air or act like yall shit dont stink. god forbid a guy be interested, then hes a stalker!
or in your case (the guy acts like a total pr*ck) so of course she isnt interested
kayne1029

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2011
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
or in your case (the guy acts like a total pr*ck) so of course she isnt interested
the irony of ur comment is this...when ur nice to a chick u meet, shes usually not interested. however, theyre usually interested in the pricks they already know.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2011
I prefer the girls at Home Depot better!!! Especially the way they love to ride the 'fork lift!"
Lowes Chick

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2011
Heeey, Redneck Russ showed me this. My name is Megan; I work in Walls and Windows and am the only girl on the sales floor with short hair. So... I guess that answers your question.
kayne1029

Luling, LA

#13 Jul 28, 2011
Lowes Chick wrote:
Heeey, Redneck Russ showed me this. My name is Megan; I work in Walls and Windows and am the only girl on the sales floor with short hair. So... I guess that answers your question.
well, do u have a bf? the guy who started the thread wants to know.

im thinkin its redneck russ.
Lowes Chick

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2011
Redneck Russ already made a point to mention I had a boyfriend. :)
kayne1029

Luling, LA

#15 Jul 28, 2011
soooooooo..........

does that mean we can turn our beds into bunk beds?
name tags

Trinity, TX

#16 Jul 28, 2011
ya know. they have name tags.
kayne1029

Des Allemands, LA

#17 Jul 28, 2011
name tags wrote:
ya know. they have name tags.
govt propaganda. everybody knows u cant trust name tags.
hahaha

Russellville, KY

#18 Jul 28, 2011
kayne1029 wrote:
<quoted text>
the irony of ur comment is this...when ur nice to a chick u meet, shes usually not interested. however, theyre usually interested in the pricks they already know.
disagree!! guess ur speaking from pure experience. you tried the nice..it didnt work.. so you became (and still are) a total pr*ck.. speaking to all the women i know in life. I cant name you ONE that has ever said they prefer a pr*ck over a nice guy. But you always seem to have the answers. The rest of us know nothing
mystery

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Jul 28, 2011
are you suggesting that the government issues nametags?
kayne1029

Des Allemands, LA

#20 Jul 28, 2011
@haha...theyll nvr admit it. its just like playing with themselves and farting. everyone knows they do it but they nvr admit to it.

@mystery...im saying that the govt issues govt issued nametags. propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foot fetish 1 hr Bluecheese 1
Ollie Trosper 2 hr Hmmm 4
Need info. 2 hr TylerRenae 3
Christy Willoughby 2 hr Christy 22
Daily News should be fined for litering! 2 hr Ship 3
the luxiourious life and many marriages/engagem... 5 hr Leroy 4
Amanda Pytko 5 hr Aoooo 3

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance