Who wanna kno?! Keep her name out ur mouth if u don't kno her
Put a dictionary in your hands, please
BOSS BITCH

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2010
Anon0131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a dictionary in your hands, please
Dude get a life..this is topix.com not a book I'm trying to get published..and for your info it's called ABBREVIATION!! get out your dictionary and look up the definition because obviously you don't "kno!" Yes I did say kno instead of kno-w. Get over yourself!
onto something

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2010
U know Jeff and Amber?

“Don't Feed the Trolls”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 18, 2010
BOSS BITCH wrote:
<quoted text>Dude get a life..this is topix.com not a book I'm trying to get published..and for your info it's called ABBREVIATION!! get out your dictionary and look up the definition because obviously you don't "kno!" Yes I did say kno instead of kno-w. Get over yourself!
And you continue to show just how ignorant you are. Abbreviations are for streets and prefixes, not normal use in the English language. Get over YOURself "BOSS BITCH"
(And I'm not a DUDE, I am actually a WOMAN, thank you)
WOW

New Albany, IN

#8 Aug 19, 2010
Anon0131 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you continue to show just how ignorant you are. Abbreviations are for streets and prefixes, not normal use in the English language. Get over YOURself "BOSS BITCH"
(And I'm not a DUDE, I am actually a WOMAN, thank you)
Good for you now go iron my shirt.
heather ford

Russellville, KY

#9 Nov 3, 2012
This is heather ford who wants to know what???
doug

Floyds Knobs, IN

#10 Nov 3, 2012
heather ford wrote:
This is heather ford who wants to know what???
doug here, i kno u like to collect STD's and you have almost all known to man. Just wondering which are your favorites? Which ones would you maybe get rid of if possible, if any?
heather ford

Russellville, KY

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Hahaha that's y I got em from u hahaha
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
doug here, i kno u like to collect STD's and you have almost all known to man. Just wondering which are your favorites? Which ones would you maybe get rid of if possible, if any?
teresa

Florissant, MO

#12 Nov 3, 2012
OMG y don't u people get a real life heather is a very good person y would anyone ever say bad things about her I love girl
mariah mofo houchens
#13 Nov 4, 2012
yall are some low life lame motherfackos setin up on the computer behind a fake screen name like a scared bitch heather muthafukkina ford is my bestie my ride or die shes a better person than any of you could ever claim to be you mite wanna look at yourself and then look at her and take notes you mite learn sumthin shes a great person and a wonderful mother.. im a fuakin psychopathic maniac and i will attack ur ass if you dnt back back up off my girl ya hear me little lame whores hiding behind a name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire at Steamers 2 min Rotten Halibut 2
what are you doing 2 hr really 3
Best criminal defense lawyer in bg and surround... 4 hr Bubba 9
Stephanie Schubert 4 hr Olf 4
Chris Gerald and Jessica Miller (Nov '16) 6 hr Truth 34
Jessica Perkins/ Taylor/ cross 6 hr Mickey Mouse 5
Swinglifestyle 7 hr Schwing 27

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance