samantha lundy humphrey barnett mexico

samantha lundy humphrey barnett mexico

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2010
Any1 know her or how to get in contact with her
yep

Canton, OH

#2 Jun 2, 2010
she was staying w rita cowles n hanging out with danielle payne last i heard..

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 2, 2010
AnGeLnThAsKy wrote:
Any1 know her or how to get in contact with her
why what u got to say bout her?just curious let me think haters.oh by the way im well known and dont hate cuz i keeps it in da family i got it big pimpin
Donna

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2010
why in the world would you wanna contact her shes freakn trailer trash! the whole clain is
Donna

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2010
hahahaha look at all those last names hey samantha how many husbands and kids do you have now? lol
Rita the house

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2010
yeah i agree shes NASTY!!!!!
Ewwww

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jun 3, 2010
She cant call herself a lady shes gutter trash
Christie

Canton, OH

#8 Jun 3, 2010
Samantha is a good friend of mine Do not talk about her like that. Bet she would whoop both of your as*'s at the same time. Get a life!!!
HLY SHT

Hillview, KY

#9 Jun 3, 2010
hahahahahahahaha!!! this sh*t is sooo funny! "gutter trash"!!!! are you serious??

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 4, 2010
Christie wrote:
Samantha is a good friend of mine Do not talk about her like that. Bet she would whoop both of your as*'s at the same time. Get a life!!!
u r probly the only friend she does have! Wait it probly is samantha posting defending herself.nasty who@e

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 4, 2010
If she is stayin with rita cowles than thats two of a kind they are both nasty drug heads infested with aids.I heard she just lost another baby.It's a shame for the baby But just like with animals when will they make her be fixed?Hell Sue is getting older and can't raise no more,Look at the ones she did raise and how they live Nasty Nasty Nasty.Word of advice Samantha keep your legs closed and but a cork in that man hole of yours.Ain't a decent man in the world including mexico that wants you.Hell you still packing a last name of a guy you ain't been with in years and living with a mexician What's really going on ?lollollol.Oh well glad it isn't me
well

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jun 26, 2011
i heard she was pregant again wonder whose gonna raise this one so sad
mrsmexico

Canton, OH

#15 Jun 27, 2011
yea this is samantha dont worry about me i take care of mine i been with the same man for 4 yrs. been tryen to get a divorce he dont wont one so yall mutha f**kers need to keep my name oucha mouth and worry about yourself.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 27, 2011
mrsmexico wrote:
yea this is samantha dont worry about me i take care of mine i been with the same man for 4 yrs. been tryen to get a divorce he dont wont one so yall mutha f**kers need to keep my name oucha mouth and worry about yourself.
Samantha I have been trying to locate a phone number for you I hsve the divorce papers that are ready to be signed I am needing to meet with you someplace that can notorize them , I met Tommy last Wednesday at Checks Etc. and we signed ours.Tony's mom is trying to get a number for Sue. I have the letter you sent to Tony and you are correct We are wanting to go on with our life's as well as you are. So please let me know how I can get in touch with you. As for him not wanting a divorce that's just not true we tried last time he was in jail to get a divorce from you but once again you couldn't be tracked down, I wish you the best Samantha and I am sorry for your loss with your last child and I hope all goes well with this child.If you have a number I can contact you at my email is rayanddawn6@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 28, 2011
Carissa42748 wrote:
<quoted text>Samantha I have been trying to locate a phone number for you I hsve the divorce papers that are ready to be signed I am needing to meet with you someplace that can notorize them , I met Tommy last Wednesday at Checks Etc. and we signed ours.Tony's mom is trying to get a number for Sue. I have the letter you sent to Tony and you are correct We are wanting to go on with our life's as well as you are. So please let me know how I can get in touch with you. As for him not wanting a divorce that's just not true we tried last time he was in jail to get a divorce from you but once again you couldn't be tracked down, I wish you the best Samantha and I am sorry for your loss with your last child and I hope all goes well with this child.If you have a number I can contact you at my email is rayanddawn6@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Just Bumping this up so maybe she will meet me someplace and we can get those divorce papers signed. Thanks
noneofurbusiness

Canton, OH

#18 Jun 28, 2011
i sent u an email with her phone number she will be in town thurs after her doctors appt meet her at the public library w the papers

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 28, 2011
noneofurbusiness wrote:
i sent u an email with her phone number she will be in town thurs after her doctors appt meet her at the public library w the papers
Thank you very much I really appriciate it.
karea monge

Canton, OH

#20 Jun 28, 2011
ur welcome im tonys cousin may

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21 Jul 13, 2011
Carissa42748 wrote:
<quoted text>Just Bumping this up so maybe she will meet me someplace and we can get those divorce papers signed. Thanks
Carisa you are alot better person than Samantha ever was, I am glad Tony has finally growed up and is doing better for his self, after Houston's death I thought Tony would lose his mind, but apparently he's doing well, I'm Proud of You Tony!I watched you grow up on Gordon Ave.. How's your momma?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black anal 2 min Latin guy 13
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 3 min Curious 2
hottest redhead (Feb '10) 1 hr NikiPlumlee 66
Heather Atkerson ( Ennis) 2 hr Randy boo 3
Who is DJ Johnson 3 hr Vote JD 3
Donnie Whitlow 3 hr Tell me 3
Psychiatrist 5 hr Sweet 3

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages