atv dirt bike trails
sam hainey

White House, TN

#1 Mar 8, 2010
any one know any places to ride around warren co
some advice

AOL

#2 Mar 8, 2010
There are lots of places in Warren Co. where people ride where they aren't supposed to be. Just wanted to give you the heads-up that even if someone tells you where they "usually ride", make sure you actually have permission to be there by the property owner. I have heard the sheriff is really cracking down and that they can impound your ATV if you are caught trespassing.
crf450

Adairville, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2010
Turkey Bay is a great place to ride but it's at Land between the Lakes (about 2 hours away). If you want to go sometime let me know. I go about once a month.
haha

Brentwood, TN

#4 Mar 8, 2010
B&J trails, out barren river road. good trails, also mx track. it's about 3 miles down the road on the left.
jeff

White House, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2010
heard there is a killer place in warren 8000 acres
Kenneth

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 12, 2010
The Wishbone Ranch....about 7 miles out Barren River Rd., on the right. Tons of trails for atv's and jeeps, etc. 4 wheels only, no bikes.
Think About It

Utica, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2010
Can you tell me more about Wishbone Ranch? How big is it? How much does it cost to ride Decent trails?
jeff

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2010
got a number for wishbone
Kenneth

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 23, 2010
Wishbone does not charge, but donations are greatly appreciated. Everyone must read and sign a copy of the rules and a waiver.
Kenneth

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 23, 2010
http://www.thewbr.com/
Here's a link to the wishbone ranch website, there will be a big meet/ride there the weekend of March 27th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lies 13 min Bratt 1
Ashley Judd Is A Disgrace To Kentucky 37 min Gary 5
Magen Bruce back in BG 50 min Roger 11
one more unemployed black 1 hr Karma 2
Is Steve Gaines from BGDN really a douche? (Jul '15) 1 hr Karma 7
elsie nicole strait 1 hr stud 6
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 2 hr mle 5,682
Stop bringing babies to restaurants 5 hr stupidity 23

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web