First Prev
of 2
Next Last
would like to know

Alliance, OH

#1 Nov 14, 2010
Does anybody know what happen to Jeff House on 11/14/10, was told he pass away.
bgky

Georgetown, IN

#2 Nov 14, 2010
what? where did u hear this?
would like to know

Alliance, OH

#3 Nov 14, 2010
by a phone call
would like to know

Alliance, OH

#4 Nov 14, 2010
is it the same one who is in drug court?
Yes

Haubstadt, IN

#5 Nov 14, 2010
He passed. God bless his parents & child.
I Remember

North Ridgeville, OH

#6 Nov 15, 2010
An unfortunate, untimely, and undeserved passing.....sending prayers to his family.....RIP Jeff for peace is something you longed for.
wondering

North Ridgeville, OH

#7 Nov 15, 2010
when did this happen??????
know alittle

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2010
Mister

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2010
I saw it in obituary yesterday. Visitation is tonight and funeral tomorrow. Does anybody know what he died from? He was only 39 and had a son.
Yep

Canton, OH

#10 Nov 16, 2010
He was found at cuetime in his car with his neck broke. Post any info u know so we can bring justice, rip Jeff.
not true

Georgetown, IN

#11 Nov 16, 2010
Yep wrote:
He was found at cuetime in his car with his neck broke. Post any info u know so we can bring justice, rip Jeff.
That is not true!!! He is gone and finally at peace. If the family wants you to know they will tell you. So stop spreading lies!!!
Jarrod

Honolulu, HI

#12 Nov 16, 2010
i will always remember you Jeff...great friend...great person...
Sad

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Nov 17, 2010
Jeff was a great person to be around. Very fun and full of life. May he RIP. He will be missed by many. I miss you Jeff.
RIP

North Ridgeville, OH

#14 Nov 17, 2010
May u rest in peace Jeff and hope your son finds strength to make it through this difficult time.
truth

Columbia, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2010
Denise Green is the one that knows what happened. She has this on her hands and needs to pay!!!
Ron

Canton, OH

#16 Nov 19, 2010
truth wrote:
Denise Green is the one that knows what happened. She has this on her hands and needs to pay!!!
What happened to him, How did he pass? I didn't know him well but someone so young died and it's never a good thing.
Crazy

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2010
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to him, How did he pass? I didn't know him well but someone so young died and it's never a good thing.
Dont know either person but a friend told me they stopped in at cue time the other night and heard this Denise girl came to cue time with I guess this Jeff and he had already passed away in the car. I'm no doctor but why do u go to a bar for medical assistance unless you r covering something up. Not sure how much this is true cause it is hearsay.
truth

Georgetown, IN

#18 Nov 19, 2010
Ron wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know , but Denise Green does!! Denise why don't you or your dope friends tell us what you did to Jeff!!!!
Sad

North Ridgeville, OH

#19 Nov 19, 2010
I hope his family gets answers.
Saddened Friend

North Ridgeville, OH

#20 Nov 19, 2010
Jeff died of cardiac arrest early Sunday morning...his heart just couldn't take anymore. I spoke with his brother...please, please do NOT post any "hate" on here. Respect the family and if you feel the need to post anger...start it under something else. There's too much in the world now and Jeff is gone...let him rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plant smith 32 min Uhigh 2
A beautiful day driving in my BMW with my hair ... 3 hr Hatesstupidpeople 143
Iam hot your not and I get what I want. 3 hr Laser 23
That's it 4 hr BgPD 36
Meatballs 5 hr CaneNAble 1
GM/Corvette Plant Jobs (Jan '13) 6 hr Ram 52
Prostitution at Greenwood Mall (Jessica Nyanseh... 7 hr $$$$ 13

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance