need a stripper for my husbands birth...

need a stripper for my husbands birthday!!!!

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Awesome Wife

Owensboro, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2012
It's his 21st birthday and i want to have an awesome night!!!! HELP!

Since: Dec 09

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 14, 2012
Awesome Wife wrote:
Dance yourself
Heather

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Awesome Wife wrote:
I am interested! How much are you willing to pay? Is it just you and your husband? Your info gets my pictures.
Awesome Wife

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2012
It will be my husband a couple of his friends... i'd rather discuss rates via email. email me at woohoobg@yahoo.com. and i can send you pics of us too so you know we aren't weirdos or anything lol! thanks heather!
Think

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2012
It would be a better gift to him if the dancer was you. Unless you are fat of course. Then yea, hire someone.
Hut

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2012
Heather

"rates . Availability.
LoOking for someone a suprise as a going away party
Hut

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2012
Hwrightb74@gmail.com
To discuss
not a rocket scientist

Union, NJ

#8 Feb 15, 2012
Eww.... I agree, do it yourself, a little private party between the two of you. Maybe him and the guys could have a poker party or something? I know you're young and trying to be a cool wife, but don't degrade and disrespect YOURSELF like that.
WTF

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2012
Think wrote:
It would be a better gift to him if the dancer was you. Unless you are fat of course. Then yea, hire someone.
You are obviously a female!! That's the dumbest shit I ever heard!! Who in the world wants to see their wife dance when you can have some stripper do it??
WTF

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2012
not a rocket scientist wrote:
Eww.... I agree, do it yourself, a little private party between the two of you. Maybe him and the guys could have a poker party or something? I know you're young and trying to be a cool wife, but don't degrade and disrespect YOURSELF like that.
Obviously your name suits you just fine.. Ewww??? You're either an ugly female or a gay dude. WTF is wrong with you?? A poker party?? That's the second dumbest thing I've ever heard!! This guy doesn't wanna see his (obviously cool) wife fumbling around the bedroom trying to dance.. He deserves a hot-ass stripper!! Get over it
Bathsheba

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2012
I got what you need. And I'll get him so hot, he won't know what's coming. It's up to you.
Info

Rochester, KY

#12 Feb 15, 2012
get sydney anderson to do it. she might do it for free since her dad gives her all the money she wants.
B

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2012
Bathsheba wrote:
I got what you need. And I'll get him so hot, he won't know what's coming. It's up to you.
we are a sexy cpl in bg. Do u have a email or a way we can contact u?
candid lady

Toledo, OH

#14 Feb 15, 2012
I think it's sad that people would want someone to get their husband hot.
Hut

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2012
Stripper needed for going away

Hwrightb74@gmail.com
Awesome Wife

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2012
Some people are so prude lmao.. its his 21st birthday for goodness sake! What kind of birthday would it be if I danced for him lol... something he's seen a hundred times is not how I want him to celebrate his 21st birthday. He needs to celebrate with a fun filled night lmao! I think its an awesome suprise for him and I am confident enough in our relationship that I think he deserves a fun night with his friends!!! Ill be emailing all those who are interested :) thanks
B

United States

#17 Feb 15, 2012
Awesome Wife wrote:
Some people are so prude lmao.. its his 21st birthday for goodness sake! What kind of birthday would it be if I danced for him lol... something he's seen a hundred times is not how I want him to celebrate his 21st birthday. He needs to celebrate with a fun filled night lmao! I think its an awesome suprise for him and I am confident enough in our relationship that I think he deserves a fun night with his friends!!! Ill be emailing all those who are interested :) thanks
I think it's a great ideal that any man would love!
Bathsheba

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2012
For a few dollars more, I can throw in some props.
hub

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2012
emailabove
Lmaoatnotarocket scientist

Canton, OH

#20 Feb 15, 2012
I feel so sorry for your husband. You are ALWAYS on here saying how perfect your relationship is and how your man never even looks at another female. Then you say she is disrespecting herself bc she wants to hire a stripper for her man. Not every marriage is as boring as yours. You have to keep it exciting. Bc I promise you, your man will be more likely to cheat bc you are a snooze, And a prude, and you are dumb enough to think he doesnt even look at other women. I bet he is boning like 20 behind your back. I know I would if I were your husband. Btw, im a female.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come On and Tell Me 10 min Well 11
Scotty's Construction Flagger positions 40 min Curious 6
Christy, your ex may be hanging out with Samant... 45 min I am so hot your not 7
Maggie is back at it!! 1 hr Yep Yep 101
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 1 hr Kim 442
The first word that comes to mind... (Jul '12) 1 hr Kim 586
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 1 hr Kim 149

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages