First Prev
of 2
Next Last
okk

Canton, OH

#22 Dec 10, 2012
Punting your responsibilities to god?? You sound angry and sad....probably sexually deprived and fat too.
Biker

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Dec 11, 2012
eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound dumber than the people that think the world is gonna end cause of the Mayan calendar. "God"? Which one? Man has created over 20,000.
Eric, you obsviously don't believe in God or the Word of the Bible. I worship one God, not 20,000 plus. If you notice, I'm not calling you dumb just because you believe different from myself. Calling someone else dumb shows just how mature you are. If you would read the Bible, you would understand that only God knows is the truth. If reading the Bible is too heavy for you and your mind, the Left Behind Series is based on the book of Revelations. It might help you to know the TRUTH.

Since: Sep 12

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Dec 11, 2012
Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric, you obsviously don't believe in God or the Word of the Bible. I worship one God, not 20,000 plus. If you notice, I'm not calling you dumb just because you believe different from myself. Calling someone else dumb shows just how mature you are. If you would read the Bible, you would understand that only God knows is the truth. If reading the Bible is too heavy for you and your mind, the Left Behind Series is based on the book of Revelations. It might help you to know the TRUTH.
I don't agree with what you say, but I definitely commend your way of saying it. I like people that are mature enough to recommend literature to those they're trying to debate with. As an atheist, I must say bravo for not just simply saying, "god says it's this way." "Blah blah blah."

Since: Dec 12

Duluth, GA

#25 Dec 12, 2012
There are too many predictions of the world ending for nothing not to happen! I am a believer in God and my faith in him is strong BUT science is science..the planets are going to align and when they do it will throw the earth off its axis and I "think" horrible things will happen. I hope I'm wrong but you can't stop them fm aligning. The Mayan thing is just ironic that the calendar ends the same day the planets are supposed to align!
well

Hartville, OH

#26 Dec 12, 2012
Sam_mie wrote:
There are too many predictions of the world ending for nothing not to happen! I am a believer in God and my faith in him is strong BUT science is science..the planets are going to align and when they do it will throw the earth off its axis and I "think" horrible things will happen. I hope I'm wrong but you can't stop them fm aligning. The Mayan thing is just ironic that the calendar ends the same day the planets are supposed to align!
Don't you think if the planets were really going to align and all this crazy stuff was going to happen that it would be all
over the news?? Like not just the stories you see here or there. It would be discussed every single hour of every single day. People everywhere (not just your doomsday preppers) would be building shelters, and the world would already be in a panic. If scientist REALLY believe the planets will align and cause significant damage, I can assure you, it wouldn't just be a theory. The world would already be changing simply due to people trying to prepare for it. But it's obvious scientist are sure of this theory.
well

Hartville, OH

#27 Dec 12, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think if the planets were really going to align and all this crazy stuff was going to happen that it would be all
over the news?? Like not just the stories you see here or there. It would be discussed every single hour of every single day. People everywhere (not just your doomsday preppers) would be building shelters, and the world would already be in a panic. If scientist REALLY believe the planets will align and cause significant damage, I can assure you, it wouldn't just be a theory. The world would already be changing simply due to people trying to prepare for it. But it's obvious scientist are sure of this theory.
Scientist AREN'T sure of this theory**
joejoe

Bellevue, WA

#28 Dec 12, 2012
No, the planets are not gonna line up. Thats a fact. The only thing that is gonna happen, is that our sun will look like, from earth, that it is lined up with the center of our galaxy. I say look, because in fact it was truly lined up with the center six years ago. Other than that, thats it. Nothing else. Well the middle of the night will be at 11:11 for the first time ever. Big deal.
Beelzebub

United States

#29 Dec 12, 2012
Straight to H-E-L-L for all the sinners! See ya there :)
True

Bowling Green, KY

#30 Dec 12, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
The world will not end. However, it may end as we know it. What will do if the lights go out, if we loose electricity for years? Can you learn to live off the land? Become a community again? I wonder.
Hopefully you would go away.
Ramblings

United States

#31 Dec 12, 2012
Hopefully you will be hit by the star ship enterprise
True

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Dec 12, 2012
Thats so funny.
Scared stiff

Magnolia, KY

#33 Dec 26, 2012
Can me and my family come out of buncker yet. The battery on our radio went dead. Did the aliens show up?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#34 Dec 26, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully you would go away.
Didn't happen. Thanks for letting me take over this Bowling Green Topix site. Keep posting to me. I will post back.
tree rat

Bellevue, WA

#35 Dec 26, 2012
Scared stiff wrote:
Can me and my family come out of buncker yet. The battery on our radio went dead. Did the aliens show up?
No! No! Keep your ass down there! Ive been probed so many times.......
Shooter

Alliance, OH

#36 Dec 26, 2012
I know that I'm still here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Utility assistance 4 min Chrissy 14
drug addict 17 min Chrissy 5
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 17 min Analog man 1,768
Mandy burden 30 min Chrissy 3
Grimes Campaigns in Bowling Green 42 min Lone Ranger 5
Older Women In Bowling Green 43 min Henry 2
Sara McCormack 45 min Henry 6
WC Schools (Feb '13) 8 hr Too bad 167
BGWC Dispute 8 hr Too bad 1,307