First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TheoneanONLY

United States

#43 May 13, 2012
Ghetto pass bunch of white noise fu@k ghetto pass more like no teeth trailer park boys
Big Zo

Bowling Green, KY

#44 May 18, 2012
Zonemusikent270 is the YouTube pAge www.reverbnation/zonemusikent
Thanks for the love pep n I have the best studio in the city sum shit just not mix n mastered when I put it out.
yepprr

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#45 May 18, 2012
Big Zo wrote:
Zonemusikent270 is the YouTube pAge www.reverbnation/zonemusikent
Thanks for the love pep n I have the best studio in the city sum shit just not mix n mastered when I put it out.
yep yep
good grief

Chattanooga, TN

#46 May 19, 2012
My IQ dropped 60 points reading this... Rappers in BG - what a joke - all the same, walking around with their straight-billed hat cocked ever so cool to the side and their oversized shaded on. Talking about "just cut a video in Nashville, just laid down some beats for my CD, got a producer workin' wit me. blah blah blah" and go home to their broke a$$ apartment in their broke a$$ wannabe "gangsta" ride straight pimpin' down Scottsville Rd. Must suck to be broke and talentless.
925 gettin it

Sebring, OH

#47 Jun 10, 2012
@zo i worked with your mom at worldwide technologies n she threw me ur mixtape n i was like gotdayyumm when i heard the beats it sound like lex lugger or some sh!t unlike all these jokers n bg
Big Q

United States

#48 Jun 10, 2012
Quinton beck, hands down look it up bfor u knock it. Www.reverbnation.com/quintonbeck Or type in bigqakamrkentucky on youtube
bghs boi

Covington, KY

#50 Jun 12, 2012
mote dogg is the shit he got a tour comming up wit ace hood. if u guys never herd of him he lives in bg from africa look em up on youtube his name is mote godd he is hood af
Real

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Jun 15, 2012
Nikko go hard but he ain't got shit on dis lil white boy named clay Hendrick at bghs
Uncle Tom

Bowling Green, KY

#52 Jun 15, 2012
I agree with an earlier poster. I now feel dumber after reading some of this gibberish.
Juicy j

Bowling Green, KY

#53 Jun 15, 2012
Bunch of retards . F*ck all y'all and ya mamas
Big zo

Bowling Green, KY

#54 Jul 28, 2012
Yea Mote DOGG is signed to MY LABEL ZONE MUSIK
Big zo

Bowling Green, KY

#55 Jul 28, 2012
@925 thanks for the love
Maargo

United States

#56 Jul 28, 2012
Yelawolf and Eminem are the only acceptable rappers ANYWHERE, considering it's as skillless as auto tune.
Mac miller

Alliance, OH

#58 Oct 4, 2012
I know who u are and what ur about and u aint bout that life dude u need to get ur prioritys straight dude i rap my self and belive me it takes dedication not bein rude but dude go to collage its just not for u yeah u may have.a couple hot tracks but foreal go to.school get a degree and a income then worry bout that ish

Since: Sep 12

United States

#59 Oct 4, 2012
cocky wrote:
Yea bg isn't a good place to start music.....an I like lil Tez an G$quad music
Not a good place to start music? Tell that to Cage The Elephant.
Fuxem

Sebring, OH

#60 Oct 5, 2012
Rap sucks dick, and thank you for the cage the elephant comment.. There is a revolution being born in that music genre.. If you do prefer rap though, lets get technical the only rappers around here that have done anything.. Nappy roots.. Currently, Nikko Beason is good, and I could definitely see mote dogg doing something. Like I said, I hate rap. And mark Scott can suck a dick. Kait Maargo, btw this is JK
traw

Canton, OH

#61 Oct 6, 2012
mote dogg
magic mike

Bowling Green, KY

#62 Oct 9, 2012
Idk bout any other labels in town but ghetto pass is bullshit. They let go of my boy Jinny and he was the best they had. They don't pay their artists anything even when they play shows.ya bro Ham takes all the labels money cause he don't work. They got a straight little hobby going but no careers are coming from that label.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 16 min Snow Day 85
BALTIMORE : planet of the apes seqel? 33 min MMMMMMM HHHMMMM 64
FABRIC CLEANERS (dry cleaners next to BREWSTERS) 42 min Unhappy 1
Daisha bagShaw 43 min Whitney 26
Women that cheat on bowling green 47 min Ex Besty 2
D. Bagshaw what happened to her 2 hr I know her 35
Blacks need to march in Bowling Green!!! 2 hr Lone Ranger 7
What in the world is going on at WBKO? Sat Dear sad sack 12
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search