lookin for good tattoo shop thats cheap?

lookin for good tattoo shop thats cheap?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
o boy

Murphy, NC

#1 Aug 4, 2011
wheres 1 loal?
FunnyHunny

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 4, 2011
Not quite sure what loal is, but I am guessing you mean local.
But on with answering your questions. If you are going to put something on your body that is permanent and for the world to see, why in hell would you want to go cheap?? If they are good, they are not going to be cheap! Save your money and go to a good shop, not a cheap one. Just my 2 cents.
hmmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2011
I agree with Funny Hunny but the best in town is Age of Reason. Good work isn't going to be CHEAP!
kayne1029

Ormond Beach, FL

#4 Aug 4, 2011
if ur looking to get a tattoo, i wouldnt have "cheap" at the top of my criteria.
Todd200

Canton, OH

#5 Aug 5, 2011
Zombie Ink on 31W does great work for a great price. I went once and can't stop going back!
Needles

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2011
Try Third street. They'll stick you.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#8 Aug 5, 2011
Good/Cheap , You mean like the tattoo disasters that parade through WalMart? Get you a bargain and go join the parade.Maybe you can hook up with one of those hot tattooed ladies in the electric carts.
Been there

Overland Park, KS

#9 Aug 5, 2011
Zombie ink is gone and good riddens! It is a brand new crew of artist up there now! David, a friend of mine who has done several pieces for myself, has setup there! Here does very good work and his Prices are reasonable!
kayne1029

Ormond Beach, FL

#10 Aug 5, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
Good/Cheap , You mean like the tattoo disasters that parade through WalMart? Get you a bargain and go join the parade.Maybe you can hook up with one of those hot tattooed ladies in the electric carts.
those broads are smokin hot.
just sayin

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2011
Good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good.
kayne1029

Des Allemands, LA

#12 Aug 5, 2011
yes sir, u get wut u pay for.
realtalk

Canton, OH

#13 Aug 5, 2011
As long as you stay away from Jason Ratliff..you good!
Tatted up

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2011
Good and cheap? Umm well carters is the best around If you can manage to get Wesley, but not cheap. Art asylum is cheap and dude is pretty good actually
Electric Charger

Auburn, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
What wrong with hot tattooed ladies in electric carts??? lol
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#16 Aug 6, 2011
Electric Charger wrote:
<quoted text>
What wrong with hot tattooed ladies in electric carts??? lol
If your idea of a hot tattooed lady that weighs 500lbs wearing short shorts,tank top and showing off pitiful reditions of snakes,spiders, Rebel flags,swastikas,skulls,Harley- Davidson signs,and face shots of Dale Jr., then go for it!! WalMart is a good place to get your eyes full. Enjoy!
Rockstar tattoo fan

United States

#17 Aug 29, 2011
The new artist above hip hop fashions - rockstar tattoo has great rates and is a great artist! Look up rockstar tattoos bowling green ky on Facebook and check out the art!
Hillbilly

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2011
I got a tattoo of a pig at Needles on Park street. I look at it every time I do it.
Grandmother

Somerset, KY

#19 Aug 31, 2011
I have a friend approaching 70 and she wants to celebrate this milestone with a tatoo. I don't think it is a good idea as she is rather thin, boney and rather wrinked like me. Please hold the ugly comments. Is there anything, any place she could have a little something put on just to celebrate being alive and adventuresome? She's in good health and even asked her doctor if it was ok. The doc shook her head and said not to go overboard. Are there any good artists in town who would thoughtfully take her on as a clinet? Please, I just need some serious advice not snotty remarks. Thank you and good night.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2011
good.....cheap.....tattoo..... three words that NEVER be used in the same sentence!!!
lonewolf

Lewisburg, KY

#21 Aug 31, 2011
FunnyHunny wrote:
Not quite sure what loal is, but I am guessing you mean local.
But on with answering your questions. If you are going to put something on your body that is permanent and for the world to see, why in hell would you want to go cheap?? If they are good, they are not going to be cheap! Save your money and go to a good shop, not a cheap one. Just my 2 cents.
I'd like to make your 2 cents 4. I agree. It costs a lot more to remove than put on if you change your mind and hurts a hellova lot more. Think it through and invest if its what you want, I have 13 dating back to '93. Toppers on the bypass has done the most of them and I am by far impressed with him and his team over anyone else and I have had them from all over the US. Not that the others are bad, His crew is my favorite. reasonable price, Very creative, Professional and back up there work. Give 'em a call. You won't be disatisfied. Hell, I might go get anouther one with you, he has a couple of desigins in the works for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap "Securus" Correctional Billing Service p... (Apr '11) 2 min Melissa ann 100
Missy Jones and Brandon Wells 9 min Lmao 5
Chris Snyder 9 min BiteMe 3
Vicky Brown 10 min BGPD 3
william beasley 11 min I know all 6
who has small pecker 14 min I know all 24
Loud Jets flying over at night? (Nov '13) 15 min BOOGIE 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages