hatred on bosnians
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
EDUCATED BOSNIAN

North Ridgeville, OH

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Just joined topix and decided to look up the talks about bosnians and i am surprised and disgusted with some of the things written , first of all to answer all of your questions yes we do pay taxes , my family moved here in the year of 2000 with a $100 dollars in our pocket both of my parents worked two jobs for a full year before they started working only one to pay the bills every month AND THE TAXES AT THE END OF THE YEAR so whoever tells you that bosnians dont pay taxes is lieing, some bosnian gypsies dont but thats bc they are gypsies. Second some of you argue we are bad for bowling green, there are over 800+ bosnian truck drivers and 50+ bosnian owned truck companies in bowling green that are bringing not only freight to our community but also keeping the factory jobs in warren co. and creating more jobs for factories because there is such a large availability of trucks in this area that are able to ship items cross country. You take out all the bosnians out of bowling green it will only lower your economy, the ammount of jobs and the ammount of money they are bringing in to the bowling green ky warren co area and all the growth that bowling green as a city has had in the past 12 years. Think about it.
WKU GAL

Hillview, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Why start another topix about it just so people can make more negative comments? I understand you are trying to make a positive point but by starting ANOTHER conversation about it allows people to start more rumors, lies, and trash talk. Just let people believe what they want to and by God let the topix go already.
truth

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2012
Good point
lol

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 20, 2012
a black person and a bosnian fall off a building at the same time, who hits the ground first?*drum roll...* who cares? bahahahah!
Haha

Crestwood, KY

#5 Jun 20, 2012
Doesn't surprise me some hick had to bring blacks in this! Go f**k your mom you tool. My best friend is black and there are some good one out there whether you know it or not wait who cares what you think? It's funny how people that are racist talk so much shit behind a computer, but their daughter are the first to screw a black guy.. The reason.. because they want to see if everything daddy and mommy said is true AND IT'S NOT SO THATS WHY ONCE THEY GO BLACK THEY NEVER GO BACK.#smh at this bg trash, and if you think your not trash because you MIGHT have money.. bud trash comes in all shapes and sizes!#justsaying
Haha

Crestwood, KY

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Ones*
some want

New Albany, IN

#7 Jun 20, 2012
Haha wrote:
Doesn't surprise me some hick had to bring blacks in this! Go f**k your mom you tool. My best friend is black and there are some good one out there whether you know it or not wait who cares what you think? It's funny how people that are racist talk so much shit behind a computer, but their daughter are the first to screw a black guy.. The reason.. because they want to see if everything daddy and mommy said is true AND IT'S NOT SO THATS WHY ONCE THEY GO BLACK THEY NEVER GO BACK.#smh at this bg trash, and if you think your not trash because you MIGHT have money.. bud trash comes in all shapes and sizes!#justsaying
And you are hiding behind the computer, no name, and u are white why is it when a white girl dates blacks its all about the black people dont forget where u came from so defensive bet u dont take up for ur own kind and your parents are white sad and pathetic but the truth JUST SAYING bc all races are Prejudice/Racist ???
Haha

Crestwood, KY

#8 Jun 20, 2012
some want wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are hiding behind the computer, no name, and u are white why is it when a white girl dates blacks its all about the black people dont forget where u came from so defensive bet u dont take up for ur own kind and your parents are white sad and pathetic but the truth JUST SAYING bc all races are Prejudice/Racist ???
White sad and pathetic?? Lol I've got my point across of course you and probably tons of others will have something else to say, but I hope you love your life because I love mine and you or no one else will change that! Have a nice day! I pray for people like you everyday! It's 2012 not the 1800's baby! The thing is I'll never date another race that doesn't mean I'm going to go around talking smack about them. That's the difference between me and you!:-)
iWhite

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 20, 2012
Please leave your BMWs. I've worked hard to make this town a more aesthetically pleasing place one BMW,Mercedes, and Volkswagen at a time.
Herman Becker

Louisville, KY

#11 Jun 21, 2012
EDUCATED BOSNIAN wrote:
Just joined topix and decided to look up the talks about bosnians and i am surprised and disgusted with some of the things written , first of all to answer all of your questions yes we do pay taxes , my family moved here in the year of 2000 with a $100 dollars in our pocket both of my parents worked two jobs for a full year before they started working only one to pay the bills every month AND THE TAXES AT THE END OF THE YEAR so whoever tells you that bosnians dont pay taxes is lieing, some bosnian gypsies dont but thats bc they are gypsies. Second some of you argue we are bad for bowling green, there are over 800+ bosnian truck drivers and 50+ bosnian owned truck companies in bowling green that are bringing not only freight to our community but also keeping the factory jobs in warren co. and creating more jobs for factories because there is such a large availability of trucks in this area that are able to ship items cross country. You take out all the bosnians out of bowling green it will only lower your economy, the ammount of jobs and the ammount of money they are bringing in to the bowling green ky warren co area and all the growth that bowling green as a city has had in the past 12 years. Think about it.
I don't think there are 50 trucking companies total in Bowling Green...

This person is another moron trying to stir it up via Topix... The only jobs that are growing in this town are the ones where u flip burgers or waiters/waitresses...
Real

Louisville, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Im white and racist by no means. Im happy people can come to the U.S. And receive the freedom and opportunities that we have because I know it's horrible in other places of the world. And sadly alot of Americans take it for granted. But a problem I have is that the majority of Bosnian people that I've met talk so much shit about Americans and the U.S. So why continue to be here if u don't appreciate it. I feel that for anybody that comes here and don't appreciate it. I've never heard a Mexican person talk down about the U.S., they love it more than us damn near.
Bull

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Most of them lie about their income so they can keep the government help they get, while making top dollar in their business. They cheat the U.S.
And they all cheat on their women with American women, bunch of dogs.

“Listen Up!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 21, 2012
EDUCATED BOSNIAN wrote:
$100 in their pockets, huh? Where did they get housing, clothing, food with only $200? I call BS.
right

New Albany, IN

#15 Jun 21, 2012
Real wrote:
Im white and racist by no means. Im happy people can come to the U.S. And receive the freedom and opportunities that we have because I know it's horrible in other places of the world. And sadly alot of Americans take it for granted. But a problem I have is that the majority of Bosnian people that I've met talk so much shit about Americans and the U.S. So why continue to be here if u don't appreciate it. I feel that for anybody that comes here and don't appreciate it. I've never heard a Mexican person talk down about the U.S., they love it more than us damn near.
Right If you cant respect the US then go back to your dumps I have heard the same thing but the Hispanics do appreciate the US not so much the other races :( And for the trucking services where did you get them statics from Bosnian citizen ???? Dont come on here stirring up trouble if you dont have TRUE FACTS
the truth

New Albany, IN

#16 Jun 21, 2012
I sit in a courtroom and had to listen over two Bosnian citizens plead how they wanted money over a wreck and they lied soooo much that their own lawyer was disgusted. At first they pretended that they couldnt speak English then they got so confused all of a sudden GOOD ENGLISH came out of their mouths LOL
One of them had several other lawsuits that came up in the courtroom You should have seen that persons face bc she was asked if any other lawsuits was going and said no they even asked in her language LOL She claimed she slipped on a wet spot in store and lost her baby when records came about how she had an abortion in NASHVILLE thats what happened to her unborn child by the way nothing was wrong with the baby! They changed their names a lot WONDER WHY ??? They are just like any other person you have your good and your bad in any race! We have enough cheaters/losers/criminals in America we dont want anymore!!!
the truth

New Albany, IN

#17 Jun 21, 2012
Oh by the way, some put insurance on their vehicles then have someone steal it that way they can get some money, INSURANCE FRAUD, and some burn the vehicles or/and take it apart piece by piece to rig up on another vehicle they sale watch out for them dealerships CON CON CONS
haha

North Ridgeville, OH

#18 Jun 21, 2012
Bosnian people are the last of our worries in this country. People who talk about the hispanics loving america...get real and wake up. Maybe some do but for the most part they love it because of all the freebies america hands out to them. They bring a huge amount of gang violence and drugs into our country. People in BG have no idea how bad it can be when you become overrun with Mexicans.
Olta

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jun 21, 2012
I imagine it's kind of like being over run by Azerbaijanis.
Herman Becker

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 22, 2012
haha wrote:
Bosnian people are the last of our worries in this country. People who talk about the hispanics loving america...get real and wake up. Maybe some do but for the most part they love it because of all the freebies america hands out to them. They bring a huge amount of gang violence and drugs into our country. People in BG have no idea how bad it can be when you become overrun with Mexicans.
We're not overrun by Bosnians and Mexicans ? Could have fooled me
haha

North Ridgeville, OH

#21 Jun 22, 2012
We may have some here now but it'll get much worse. Try being in a place where its more than half hispanic. It's pretty scary. You'd love bosnian people then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happy james earl ray day !!! 1 hr Thankful 2
Dr. David Shadowen retires 2 hr sudafed 7
ex husband 2 hr uneedhelp 1
ask me how I know 2 hr Ouch 17
Christy Willoughby 2 hr Need friend with ... 4
Patrick 3 hr Yea o yea 3
No good 4 hr All out of love 1
Indian Hills Country Club (May '13) Jan 14 Really 98

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web