Anonymous

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Oct 23, 2010
Does anyone know the owner of the bead store?? I was in there the other day with my daughter making a necklace and I think she's kind of cute. What's her story?
gemlady

Canton, OH

#2 Aug 21, 2011
The Bead Store and More was very unprofessional and honestly a little shady. My husband bought a gift for me there. Within two hours of buying the pendant we went back to exchange it for something I liked. We were then told because the item was on consignment that we could only exchange it for another item from that person. This was not stated to him at the time he bought it, it was not on the receipt and it was not posted. I did not like anything this person made, it was substandard at best. I did not want my money back, I just wanted something I liked. If this is their policy they should state so upfront. I was disappointed and upset. I will never go back there and I would recommend you do not either. If you must, at least make sure you ask everything you need to, so they don't rip you off.
very disappointed

Greenville, IN

#3 Mar 22, 2012
I've never written a review on a shop here in BG but feel like after reading the above note decided I needed to also warn people about this shop. I had a question about a bead I was looking for and the owner said she could order it for me. I'd rather spend my money locally so I thought why not. My first red flag was she didn't write down all the beads and sizes I needed, said she would remember when I questioned her. She just took my name and phone #. A week later I called to see if the order was in. The clerk, not the owner, said she didn't see it. Another week went by and I called again, still no order, so I asked her to have the owner call me. No Phone call. Another call and the clerk was obviously embarassed when I asked did she think the owner actually sent in my order. A week later she still hadn't called me. No apology, nothing! I spend A LOT of money on beads and findings and told her so, but she lost a potentially very good customer. All she had to do was be honest and apologize and take my order again. Obviously she didn't care. A couple of months before I asked that she notify me of some classes she was planning on offering and gave her my e-mail address, 2nd red flag, NEVER heard from her! I predict the store will close soon. No way to do business.
LishJo

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 17, 2013
Does anyone know how to get ahold of the owners? I just drove by the shop on Fairview and it is closed. They have a pendant of mine they were supposed to repair and I have called and called before they closed and the lady said she would send it to me. I never received it:(
wow

Floyds Knobs, IN

#5 Jun 17, 2013
LishJo wrote:
Does anyone know how to get ahold of the owners? I just drove by the shop on Fairview and it is closed. They have a pendant of mine they were supposed to repair and I have called and called before they closed and the lady said she would send it to me. I never received it:(
Oh no! That's horrible. Ask on Facebook if anyone knows or even google it.
LishJo

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2013
Well, I found an old newspaper article with the owners name, but can not find on facebook or google anywhere. I would really like my pendant back!!!!
JustPeachee Creations

Tompkinsville, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2014
very disappointed wrote:
I've never written a review on a shop here in BG but feel like after reading the above note decided I needed to also warn people about this shop. I had a question about a bead I was looking for and the owner said she could order it for me. I'd rather spend my money locally so I thought why not. My first red flag was she didn't write down all the beads and sizes I needed, said she would remember when I questioned her. She just took my name and phone #. A week later I called to see if the order was in. The clerk, not the owner, said she didn't see it. Another week went by and I called again, still no order, so I asked her to have the owner call me. No Phone call. Another call and the clerk was obviously embarassed when I asked did she think the owner actually sent in my order. A week later she still hadn't called me. No apology, nothing! I spend A LOT of money on beads and findings and told her so, but she lost a potentially very good customer. All she had to do was be honest and apologize and take my order again. Obviously she didn't care. A couple of months before I asked that she notify me of some classes she was planning on offering and gave her my e-mail address, 2nd red flag, NEVER heard from her! I predict the store will close soon. No way to do business.
I have LOTS of beads I would like to sell below cost! I no longer will be making very much jewelry do to health. Please look me up on face book under my name and get in touch if interested. JustPeachee Creations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hot Rods baseball team really sucks 10 min No name 8
central football coach 10 min rock2222 35
Moslem / Baptist / Judaic INVASION of MURICA !!! 11 min Silversylvia 7
Dr Tapp going losing his practice? 34 min I know 7
cody cardwell 37 min Bye betch 32
Where's the good men in BG.. 1 hr ToMac 44
georgia pacific third shift 1 hr Daryl Dixon 11
Man Hanged at Warren Central 9 hr Bowling Green 1

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web