Wisdom teeth - no insurance

Wisdom teeth - no insurance

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Mike

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2012
anybody know of dentists or oral surgeons that would be able to pull wisdom teeth for a cheap rate or atleast be able to work with someone that has no dental insurance?
I know

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Apr 2, 2012
Mike wrote:
anybody know of dentists or oral surgeons that would be able to pull wisdom teeth for a cheap rate or atleast be able to work with someone that has no dental insurance?
travis wilson in beaver dam ky for everything it was 200.00. Good place to go.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 2, 2012
Mike can you email me at "sangme1_donne2yahoo.com' ther are local places that can help and I know of some great5 dentist that can also help.. good luck...
experience

Canton, OH

#4 Apr 2, 2012
I went to Sutton..they give a decent payment plan.. I pay a low monthly amount each month!
Mike

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>travis wilson in beaver dam ky for everything it was 200.00. Good place to go.
was that for one tooth? i was needing all four of them removed but 200 is a good rate even for 1. Thanks
I know

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
was that for one tooth? i was needing all four of them removed but 200 is a good rate even for 1. Thanks
yes it was that included shots the gas to put me to sleep and x-rays.
BGGirl

Fishers, IN

#8 Apr 12, 2012
I went to Dr. Wilson in Beaver Dam and he pulled one of my wisdom teeth for $75. He's really nice and I had no problems whatsoever. It just depends on whether the tooth is out far enough for it to be pulled.
bringbackbeck

Washington, DC

#9 Apr 12, 2012
Get a real job.
micah

Washington, DC

#10 Apr 12, 2012
I will die with wisdom teeth in my mouth because I lost my dental insurance when I lost a factory job and can't afford it.

I haven't been in a dentist office in 14 years and my teeth still look pretty good to be in my early 40s. Those people that line up for that free dental care stuff each year at chandler are insane.

Since: Mar 12

Canton, OH

#11 Apr 12, 2012
bringbackbeck wrote:
Get a real job.
What does that have to do with anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are so many teachers leaving potter gray? 18 min Paulie 22
judge sam potter 24 min Potter 13
When I'm fake-shooting reporters on live TV ... 2 hr Gun Control Agenda 1
Bg little league team are all millionaires are ... 3 hr Warren east 35
Dr. & Mrs. Drexel: Honeymoon is over 3 hr Dossey 12
sky rehab (Feb '11) 5 hr skyy 75
Childhood depression when does it start 6 hr HartCoBoy 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages