Need a Good Lawyer
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
u said it

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2009
Does anyone know a good Family Law Attorney/ Lawyer here in Bowling Green?? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
divorced guy

White House, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2009
I used David Lanphear he was very helpful but if your a male it doesn't matter how good a lawyer you have. All the family judges are women so you may as well bring the vasaline to court with you.
u said it

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2009
divorced guy wrote:
I used David Lanphear he was very helpful but if your a male it doesn't matter how good a lawyer you have. All the family judges are women so you may as well bring the vasaline to court with you.
Thank you!!

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Jan 5, 2009
divorced guy wrote:
Actualy, a female judge yanked a knot in my X wifes A$$, I also ended up with custody of my son in 2000. Did you forget to wink at the judge and smile?
kaseta

Canton, OH

#5 Jan 19, 2009
Tad Pardue with Bell, Orr, Ayers & Moore. He has been more than wonderful with my case & not hard t get ahold of, he calls back if he is not in. http://www.boamlaw.com
FYI

Frankfort, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2009
Casey Hixson and Martha Harrison are both excellend family law attorneys. Very experienced.
Hello Kitty

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2009
I would agree that Martha Harrison is a good attorney, but I would also recommend David Keen. He's the best!
wondering

North Ridgeville, OH

#8 Jan 22, 2009
u said it wrote:
Does anyone know a good Family Law Attorney/ Lawyer here in Bowling Green?? Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
DON'T get Rudloff
FYI

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2009
Why not? I have seen him in court and he seemed fine?
Divorced

Grapeland, TX

#10 Jan 22, 2009
I used Joy Denton for my Divorce. She was great!!!
my opinion

North Ridgeville, OH

#11 Jan 23, 2009
John McCracken, He kicked ass in court! Great lawyer!
my opinion

North Ridgeville, OH

#12 Jan 23, 2009
divorced guy wrote:
Actually, I do wonder what judge you had? We had Catherine Rice Holderfield. She's for men's rights and almost always gives custody to the man.
trustme

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2009
If you don't hire Joy Denton, you had better hope your soon-to-ex didn't.
Divorced

Grapeland, TX

#14 Jan 24, 2009
trustme wrote:
See, I told you she is great!!!!!!!!!!
for sure

Scottsville, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2009
I have went through steve thorton and some of the best around and Lea Knee is the best!
eightball

Alliance, OH

#16 Jan 24, 2009
Get a man lawyer unless u will be in front of a woman judge. Women in the legal business stick together, law be damned.
Catherine

Youngstown, OH

#17 Jan 24, 2009
Hope you don't get Catherine Holderfield ..we have been waiting for months for a ruling..she was suppose to e-mail her report....my children came home everyday after school asking if we got the e-mail...that was 4 months ago and still no e-mail....how can a Judge take so long..if she's not going to reply in a reasonable time why put the children through this...she was divorced previously with children how would she like her children left in limbo!!! hope you get a good judge..she will not get my vote if she runs again and I worked for her to be Judge !!!! NOT AGAIN
gtbe

Floyds Knobs, IN

#18 Jan 24, 2009
trustme wrote:
Joy Denton does not do family law anymore. I tried!
gtbe

Floyds Knobs, IN

#19 Jan 24, 2009
Sorry Joy Denton does not do family law anymore.
trustme

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jan 24, 2009
gtbe wrote:
Sorry Joy Denton does not do family law anymore.
Ha ha. She still practices family law. She doesn't, nor can't, take everyone's case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House on Scottsville rd 4 min no taste 2
Blue house off Scottsville road 5 min no taste 2
Indian Hills Country Club (May '13) 27 min Yup 100
husband cheating while off at work in Bowling G... (Feb '12) 34 min Curious 221
Events property 49 min Judy 3
Deleting posts 51 min Simple 11
Christy Willoughby 2 hr Im The bomb you s... 30

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance