United States

#1 Oct 18, 2011
does anyone know anything good or bad about her
teresa

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2011
just want to know wrote:
does anyone know anything good or bad about her
SHE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON FORREAL SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING SHE COULD FOR SOMEONE I NO SHE WAS THERE FOR US WHEN WE LOST OUR SISTER I WILL NEVER Forget what she did
Reaper

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Gone. Who's next?
seriously

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Hear her cox?? What does hear cox sound like??
Redneck_Bubba

Dunmor, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2011
I heard that heather loves cox.......
Wish u knew

United States

#6 Jan 7, 2012
Heather is a damn good person she may have her faults but reguardless of what anyone has to say bout that gurl she isnt gonna CHANGE for anybody. I love u heavy keep ya head up gurl
justsayin

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 7, 2012
She's a fat rat, who goes in and out of jail for Meth, but never goes to prison, just got out of jail, damn, on jail web site, she had black eye, wonder who she ran off at the mouth about......
who

Atwater, OH

#8 Jan 8, 2012
are you talkin about lulu's sister? if so heather is a slut just like her sisters and a meth head so if i were you i would stay away
just sayin

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2012
Yea adam england beat her ass
Hortense

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jan 10, 2012
At least he didn't beat her meat.
Amused

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2012
I cant stand Heather Cox. Shes a fat, ugly ass rat who deserves to be behind bars.
Know for a fact

Canton, OH

#12 Jan 10, 2012
She will never be no good , the inly good rat is a .... Rat I hste someone who tells on others just so they dont have to go to prison, guess what the old sayin is - If u cant do the time , dont do the crime, but bowling green athorties allow these rats to contuie to steal, robb, and cook meth, because when they bust them again, they know they r going to give them several others, just so their stinking ratten a&& can stay out of jail.... So heather if u dont kike doing time, stop cimmenting ur crims, be like u brother do ur time(own), dont put someone else in to do it for u,!!!!!!
Know for a fact

Canton, OH

#13 Jan 10, 2012
Thats is only good rat
Kay

Hillview, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2012
who wrote:
are you talkin about lulu's sister? if so heather is a slut just like her sisters and a meth head so if i were you i would stay away
If you're talking about Lucinda Cox, she's not Heather's sister. So why the Hell are you calling her a $lut? She's a DAMN good Mom to her kids and takes great care of them! I dare who ever you are to call her a $lut to her face and I guarantee you she'll F*CK YOU UP!!!!!
just sayin

United States

#15 Jan 11, 2012
How is she a damn good mom? Sorry u can't be a dope whore and a good mom! But that's ok looks like she better be coming up with some names real fast because she is in for it this time haha all the tapes of the drug sells to the undercover cop is her makink the deals and in court the other day her momma was crying begging the judge to let her go to rehab and his exact words were " o rehab? Ok she will get plenty rehab doing 20 years in federal prison" lmao

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 11, 2012
All I have to say to the ones bashing Heather Cox you would not have the balls to do it to her face JUST STATING THE FACT
EMILY

Evansville, IN

#17 Aug 12, 2012
She is a meth making no good snitch. Been with every black dude from Benji Barrnett to Steven Lightfoot guess that's when she was smoking crack then went to meth and all the meth cooks Tony Lundy and every other no good crackers. Keeps having kids she don't care for just one low life nothing give this ho some jail time please.
Carrie Becker

New Albany, IN

#18 Aug 18, 2012
just sayin wrote:
How is she a damn good mom? Sorry u can't be a dope whore and a good mom! But that's ok looks like she better be coming up with some names real fast because she is in for it this time haha all the tapes of the drug sells to the undercover cop is her makink the deals and in court the other day her momma was crying begging the judge to let her go to rehab and his exact words were " o rehab? Ok she will get plenty rehab doing 20 years in federal prison" lmao
LIAR I WAS There!!!
Carrie Becker

New Albany, IN

#19 Aug 18, 2012
EMILY wrote:
She is a meth making no good snitch. Been with every black dude from Benji Barrnett to Steven Lightfoot guess that's when she was smoking crack then went to meth and all the meth cooks Tony Lundy and every other no good crackers. Keeps having kids she don't care for just one low life nothing give this ho some jail time please.
You know Emily GOD don't like ugly you never know what he will do to you for smashing someone's name. If you don't a person then don't talk about them. If your so brave give up your name. Y'all can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?
Michelle McGee

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2012
That's what gets me Carrie, they talk all this shit about her with fake names and all. Bet they would never say it to her face. Everybody makes mistakes but I guess the wonderful people of Topix are perfect and sin free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just sexting 41 min Harry Baulsache 26
Looking for a fit/strong black man to do my wife. 48 min ~ 6
Dalton Coleman? 1 hr Bam 20
Jump airzone brunette hottie 3 hr linescrossed 4
stay classy south warren 7 hr Sierra 14
Slim Nash - That Time Again 7 hr hahah 69
BGPD Sgt Helbig for Sheriff 7 hr Yup 19

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance