16 year old hot girl at pizza hut

16 year old hot girl at pizza hut

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jason

United States

#1 Sep 2, 2012
Saw a hot girl working at Pizza Hut, she is 16 and was wondering about her. Her father brings her to work, she hasn't started driving yet.
doug loves rug

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2012
jason wrote:
Saw a hot girl working at Pizza Hut, she is 16 and was wondering about her. Her father brings her to work, she hasn't started driving yet.
how do know tht her "dad" isn't her husband?

Since: Feb 12

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2012
jason wrote:
Saw a hot girl working at Pizza Hut, she is 16 and was wondering about her. Her father brings her to work, she hasn't started driving yet.
Get a life you sicko I dont want you I have a boyfriend!!
Hmm

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2012
The black guy with the dreads that works there is SEXY!!!
South Warren Senior

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2012
If there is a 16 year old there, she probably is spreading her legs working at pizza hut.
Dane

Duluth, GA

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Why would u want to sleep with a 16 year old?
Xames

Ashburn, VA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
I like
gto

Raleigh, NC

#9 Feb 7, 2013
U r a fkn nasty childmolester
Frankie

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2013
I Dated a 15 year old when I was 28, I'm now 46 she's 33 and we are very happy. We have a 16 year old daughter ourselves and a 9 year old son. I say go for it, if your happy and the in laws don't object.
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Frankie wrote:
I Dated a 15 year old when I was 28, I'm now 46 she's 33 and we are very happy. We have a 16 year old daughter ourselves and a 9 year old son. I say go for it, if your happy and the in laws don't object.
Fortunate you aren't in prison, partner.
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Frankie wrote:
I Dated a 15 year old when I was 28, I'm now 46 she's 33 and we are very happy. We have a 16 year old daughter ourselves and a 9 year old son. I say go for it, if your happy and the in laws don't object.
Technically you could still go since there isn't a statute of limitations
Frankie

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2013
If you all feel the need to send me to prison....lol, go for it, my mother in law never objected. It wasn't considered creepy to us, my own parents married at 16 (both were the same age). My wife was very mature for her age, we look the same age today, in fact I would not object if my own daughter dated someone a lot older if the circumstances were right. Maturity comes at different ages, I have seen 12 year olds more mature than some 25 year olds.
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Frankie wrote:
If you all feel the need to send me to prison....lol, go for it, my mother in law never objected. It wasn't considered creepy to us, my own parents married at 16 (both were the same age). My wife was very mature for her age, we look the same age today, in fact I would not object if my own daughter dated someone a lot older if the circumstances were right. Maturity comes at different ages, I have seen 12 year olds more mature than some 25 year olds.
Not saying that I want to send you to prison, just saying that you could.

Happy for you but one stroke of bad luck could've radically changed your laugh. Definitely not something you should go telling a lot of people about.
Kimberly

Madison, TN

#15 Apr 3, 2014
My brother is dating a 16 year old and he is 25. It's the best relationship he's ever had.
RedneckBubba

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2014
Dating a 16 yo isn't illegal......boning one is!!!!!
Jimmy

Madison, TN

#17 Apr 10, 2014
they had a little league event at pizza hut last year and one of the coaches ended up having sex with the waitress in the restroom while his kids and the team were in there.
Neat

Madison, TN

#18 Jan 12, 2015
Well she's over 16 now....... LOL
Santa

Hodgenville, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2015
16 is legal in ky, age of consent, look it up
jake braking cowboy

Virginia Beach, VA

#20 Jan 15, 2015
Jimmy wrote:
they had a little league event at pizza hut last year and one of the coaches ended up having sex with the waitress in the restroom while his kids and the team were in there.
What goes on in restroom stays in the restroom, were you in the restroom when this occurred? Did you video it? Have any pictures to post?
Ruben

Ashland, KY

#21 Jan 15, 2015
gto wrote:
U r a fkn nasty childmolester
Children are flat-chested and can't get pregnant.
16 is legal in the tri-state and most of the civilized world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WCHS Class of 85 Reunion 50 min pos 6
Where to meet people 50 min Jim P 48
Mandy Ashley Pediatric dentist (Feb '14) 1 hr Happy Mom 6
who's Jennifer Beck !??? 1 hr Cookies monster 22
Bowling Green Economics 1 hr RABBI DURDEN 1
Does Champ Flush Out Detox really work!?!?! (Dec '12) 1 hr Foreveryoung 261
anybody know nicole johnson. woks at servpro in... 2 hr michael b 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages