Is she still dating dylan rone??
lalalal

New Albany, IN

#2 Jul 27, 2012
no shes not. shes just gettin messed up an sleepin round
i hate hoes

Georgetown, IN

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Wow. I wld have never been tht dumb!! Dylan really loved her...
laken

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2012
i hate hoes wrote:
Wow. I wld have never been tht dumb!! Dylan really loved her...
F y'all I'm still with him and I only slept with one person and he knows everything, so you can suck it mind your business y'all r pathetic
mary

Charlestown, IN

#5 May 9, 2015
I hear she has herpes and runs around spreading it to guys. But dont listen to me, im just a dumb dope w**re who use to be her best friend. F*ck her. And thats for stealing my moms dvds.
Lol

Cub Run, KY

#6 Nov 17, 2015
mary wrote:
I hear she has herpes and runs around spreading it to guys. But dont listen to me, im just a dumb dope w**re who use to be her best friend. F*ck her. And thats for stealing my moms dvds.
Oh Mary. You're just too funny. And well as you say I've got something sweetheart you may want to get yourself checked. I hear you can catch quite a few diseases from doing drugs & sharing your man with his own baby mama. Lol. And if anyone is spreading anything, that's you. All you've got is your legs. Haha.
You're nothing but a worthless meth head slut. I should've let Payton beat your ass. And by the way you dumb negligent slut, I didn't steal your moms DVDs. You left them at my house. Fucking retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alicia guest 12 min Beware 17
kaylee whitehall 1 hr wow 12
I wanna 1 hr Whiteflow 4
That girl 4 hr Truth 4
Scottsville Road needs more traffic lights 4 hr Scotty 4
Finding easy females (Feb '13) 4 hr McDyess 40
Samantha and her time with her internal affairs! 6 hr But they will 13

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance