Do you get tortured in jail here
Bubba

Franklin, KY

#78 Apr 10, 2013
I gets my hos to send my packets of coolaid. When I get a new fish I make um put the red on his lips and cheeks and the blue on his eyes. I lik um that way.
Bull

Glasgow, KY

#79 Apr 11, 2013
Surprised wrote:
<quoted text> I'm just surprised all this goes on at WCRJ.
. This is all bs that shit doesn't happen
Surprised

New Albany, IN

#81 Apr 11, 2013
u r wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
it happens here in glasgow. ever see how a ballard boy walks when he gets out of jail
what is a "ballard" boy?
raja

Greenville, KY

#82 Apr 13, 2013
Lol
Mercy

New Albany, IN

#83 Apr 13, 2013
raja wrote:
Lol
NOT FUNNY.
mingo

Canton, OH

#84 Apr 13, 2013
Happens to females in jail too, we just don't talk about it. Worst is the dirty butt tongue bath you are forced to give after they use the toilet. Very humbling. Guards look the other way.
Oh My

New Albany, IN

#85 Apr 13, 2013
mingo wrote:
Happens to females in jail too, we just don't talk about it. Worst is the dirty butt tongue bath you are forced to give after they use the toilet. Very humbling. Guards look the other way.
Now that's nasty.
decent woman

Westerville, OH

#87 Apr 14, 2013
They should shave all the women inmates bald.Maybe the tramps will stay out of trouble when they get out.
sinistro

Cincinnati, OH

#88 Apr 14, 2013
decent woman wrote:
They should shave all the women inmates bald.Maybe the tramps will stay out of trouble when they get out.
oh hell yeah.Shave them bald again the day their released.Make them go out in the world totally humiliated.
Surprised

New Albany, IN

#89 Apr 14, 2013
u r wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
all them ballard boy's will bend over and take it in the rear for favors. see one of them walk for a few days after getting out of jail, they walk funny and shake their butt
Smile I'm from Bowling Green; I don't know Ballard boys.
Been there

Ashland, KY

#90 Apr 14, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't a Boy Scout camp! If YOU choose to do something stupid enough to get put in jail, knowing what goes on in there, then YOU accept whatever comes along. Some people are just plain hard headed and don't get it after one,two,or three trips.
There are a lot of innocent men in jail.
free man

Canton, OH

#92 Apr 21, 2013
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just plan on giving up your butt to the Masters in the house, but they don't tell you that you will suck off 20 guys a day until you get a sponsor to make you "Mary" for them. Then they can trade you for cookies or cigarettes as they choose. You only have to suck and be nailed by e a few once y get "mary-ed"..
I did 48 hours and kept to myself. Lots of guys look at you offering looks that you could respond to. The bread on the sandwiches is soggy. That's about the worst. I got lots of sleep.
love bites saved me

Canton, OH

#93 Apr 21, 2013
My cell mate would bite my neck when I slept and leave "hickies" on my neck that were very visible to everyone in jail. Nothing else ever happened sexual but everyone thought we were lovers and left both of us alone. He said later that he did me a favor and helped save himself at the same time. An older longtime prisoner gave him the idea. I still have bruises where his teeth broke the skin. How weird is that?
Dude

New Albany, IN

#94 Apr 21, 2013
love bites saved me wrote:
My cell mate would bite my neck when I slept and leave "hickies" on my neck that were very visible to everyone in jail. Nothing else ever happened sexual but everyone thought we were lovers and left both of us alone. He said later that he did me a favor and helped save himself at the same time. An older longtime prisoner gave him the idea. I still have bruises where his teeth broke the skin. How weird is that?
Now that is weird!
Prisoner

Bowling Green, KY

#95 Apr 22, 2013
My cell mate made me give him BJs at night. Said he did me a favor. It tasted awful but at least I wasn't reaped.
Brock

New Albany, IN

#96 Apr 22, 2013
Prisoner wrote:
My cell mate made me give him BJs at night. Said he did me a favor. It tasted awful but at least I wasn't reaped.
Hell, it couldn't have tasted worse than them grits.
Brock

New Albany, IN

#98 Apr 22, 2013
bryan wrote:
I've done time in warren co. jail on weekends for dui. I am bisexual and enjoyed getting my fill of men during those times. I'd suck and bend over for as many as I wanted.
Who mentioned torture? Sounds like Pleasure Palace.
curious

Canton, OH

#99 Apr 23, 2013
interesting that 7 posts have been deleted. what could they possibly say that is more offensive than these posts of homo rape? just

curious.
Yuck

Bowling Green, KY

#100 Apr 23, 2013
Brock wrote:
<quoted text>
Who mentioned torture? Sounds like Pleasure Palace.
Sounds more like an STD Palace.
Tom

United States

#101 Apr 23, 2013
What is gunning? I heard that a lot goes on in the jail, who is the warden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha you won't find a good attorney on topix. 17 min FWM 11
Kevin Wallace is better than Brohm Petrino or H... 42 min Crisp 10
"wku football," needs les miles! 1 hr Crazy 25
Country Oven (Sep '15) 2 hr Truce 25
dwight burton attorney or clown? 3 hr lol 10
Jason estlack and Dakota ferrill 5 hr punction police 15
Today's Trash (see above and below) 5 hr Jerry Springer 1
Kevin Roberts 12 hr GetReal 41

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web