Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31 Apr 1, 2013
Convict wrote:
You break the law you come to a bitter end.
Good thing the law is usually wrong or immoral. Catch-22
watcher

Canton, OH

#32 Apr 1, 2013
Better Red than Dead wrote:
If you bend over willingly you might have him use lube and a condom in the shower. If you fight a little you get multiple guys on each end, but they lube with liquid body wash or shampoo.
If you refuse totally you get a bad beating, they shove a bar of soap to open you up wide, and you will be bleeding when finished as lots of guys hold you as each takes a turn. Not all of them finish inside you, but they all own you now having done you once. Fighting them just turns them on and makes you a target until the blood down there becomes your self lube and you change diapers after every meal. You will have also consumed more than the daily requirement of protein. "Do the crime and we do you all the time."
Yeah, just plan on giving up your butt to the Masters in the house, but they don't tell you that you will suck off 20 guys a day until you get a sponsor to make you "Mary" for them. Then they can trade you for cookies or cigarettes as they choose. You only have to suck and be nailed by e a few once y get "mary-ed"..
prettymuch

Lafayette, TN

#33 Apr 1, 2013
Let's see... do you get tortured in jail here? Ummm, yeah. Duh! They bring a picture of Jackie in twice a day and make the prisners stare at it for ten whole minutes!!! This is an EVERY day punishment!
yes

United States

#34 Apr 2, 2013
I always make them clean first with mustard bottles
Jamie

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Apr 2, 2013
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just plan on giving up your butt to the Masters in the house, but they don't tell you that you will suck off 20 guys a day until you get a sponsor to make you "Mary" for them. Then they can trade you for cookies or cigarettes as they choose. You only have to suck and be nailed by e a few once y get "mary-ed"..
I understand. I learned early how to survive. It works.
repeat offender

Canton, OH

#36 Apr 2, 2013
If you bend over willingly you might have him use lube and a condom in the shower. If you fight a little you get multiple guys on each end, but they lube with liquid body wash or shampoo.
If you refuse totally you get a bad beating, they shove a bar of soap to open you up wide, and you will be bleeding when finished as lots of guys hold you as each takes a turn. Not all of them finish inside you, but they all own you now having done you once. Fighting them just turns them on and makes you a target until the blood down there becomes your self lube and you change diapers after every meal. You will have also consumed more than the daily requirement of protein. "Do the crime and we do you all the time."
That's all true, but if you don't resist a little you get a name and you will get nailed every shower by someone different. A guy asked me to watch him jack0of and because I got erect watching him all the others labeled me que3r. I gave it up one way or the other every day for 3 months. I got some pleasure time too, but I was every guys cum-dumpster, including 2 guards.
Hmmm

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Apr 2, 2013
If so many people have been treated so badly.... name some of the guards who do it. Or at least a description.....????
Jamie

Bowling Green, KY

#38 Apr 2, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
If so many people have been treated so badly.... name some of the guards who do it. Or at least a description.....????
I'm thinkin it just goes with the territory.
Other View

Canton, OH

#39 Apr 2, 2013
I was there for a week and nothing sexual happened to me or anyone else I saw. The worst torture was smelly farts and smelly dudes who never showered at all for a week. I took care of myself by hand and quietly in the dark like I assume all others did. It is too monitored and public for any of the above stuff to happen without at least one guard cooperation and looking the other way.
Solution

Bowling Green, KY

#40 Apr 2, 2013
When you are blowing the first guy, bite down real hard and take it right off. Take your hand and squeeze them balls into peanut butter as well. Then say "next?".
joe

Portland, TN

#41 Apr 2, 2013
Naah, they just steal your money then they'll leave you alone.
Real Talk

Canton, OH

#42 Apr 2, 2013
I hope child molesters get delt with in an evil. way!!!!! No Remorse!!!!!!!
Other View

Canton, OH

#43 Apr 3, 2013
Blood makes the HIV possibilities endless.
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#44 Apr 4, 2013
Other View wrote:
<quoted text>
Blood makes the HIV possibilities endless.
Are inmates tested for HIV?
Jail Bait

Bowling Green, KY

#46 Apr 4, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, by other cons with their dip sticks
That is so bad...so wrong....so funny. LMAO.
Other Too

Canton, OH

#47 Apr 4, 2013
I had a cell mate who offered to give a handjob and I accepted. Then he used my juices to lube my rear and rape me for like a half hour. I worked to get a cell transfer and it took 3 days. He helped himself to my butt for all 3 days, then it never happened again in new cell. I won't ever go back.
RedneckBubba

Alliance, OH

#48 Apr 4, 2013
You,re safer than on the streets of BG!!!!
Big Bro

Bowling Green, KY

#49 Apr 4, 2013
Other Too wrote:
I had a cell mate who offered to give a handjob and I accepted. Then he used my juices to lube my rear and rape me for like a half hour. I worked to get a cell transfer and it took 3 days. He helped himself to my butt for all 3 days, then it never happened again in new cell. I won't ever go back.
Sounds like you got away from a bitter end.
Jail Bait

Bowling Green, KY

#50 Apr 4, 2013
Other Too wrote:
You let a guy whack you off means you're queer. Don't call it rape, you sent the wrong message.
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#51 Apr 4, 2013
Jail Bait wrote:
<quoted text>
You let a guy whack you off means you're queer. Don't call it rape, you sent the wrong message.
I've never been in a jail, but I would think there would be enough guards to disallow sexual activity among inmates. Are these stories for real?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I have a question 19 min hello 1
Kayla Cheatham (Jan '14) 2 hr LetsBeSerious 23
Heather Miller 2 hr LetsBeSeeious 3
David Ray Duke 2 hr Hahahahahahaha 22
Help 2 hr igetit 8
D. Bagshaw what happened to her 3 hr lmk 14
bowling green metalforming (Oct '08) 4 hr JustSaying 645
Warren Co Schools 9 hr Angel 67
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 20 hr Bombardier 54
More from around the web