Do you get tortured in jail here

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curtis

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Anyone watch the lockup raw shows on msnbc??? Talks about how fellow inmates rape others, stab them, and one guy beheaded his cellmate. Does that go on around here?
Yes

Canton, OH

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Yes it does and I was a victim in the warren county jail. My time there felt as if I was a pow, tortured, no water and no access to the bathroom. I didn't do anything wrong except make a stupid comment, and got a misdemeanor for it. Of course if a guard shoots and kills someone in this town, he goes free!
Solution

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Yes wrote:
Yes it does and I was a victim in the warren county jail. My time there felt as if I was a pow, tortured, no water and no access to the bathroom. I didn't do anything wrong except make a stupid comment, and got a misdemeanor for it. Of course if a guard shoots and kills someone in this town, he goes free!
Keep your mouth shut next time. Stay out of jail.
All Coons

Alliance, OH

#4 Mar 30, 2013
Hells yeah yous get abused in WCRJ!! Trust me, I know!!
Young

Duluth, GA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
My cousin just got out of the local jail and was butt raped the first day he was there in the bathroom. Said another inmate threatened to drown him in the toilet.
decent woman

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Mar 31, 2013
they should shave all the male and female inmates bald.
Gay

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Mar 31, 2013
I hope I never end up in jail; I'd be so scared of what might happen to me.
Gay

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
well I could give you a taste of what would happen if you'd like me to.
Oh yeah? Have you been there.. done that?
TRUTH

Alliance, OH

#13 Mar 31, 2013
The people working the jail will steal your money if you have cash! That's a f^ck*ng FACT!!
thomas A-hole

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Mar 31, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
DUH!!!!! Do you really think the jail is a redneck country club? If YOU choose the status of being a dreg of society, then don't complain about ANYTHING that happens to YOU when YOU choose to enter that world. Our tax money is wasted protecting us from the likes of YOU!
Angry much? I bet the air gets sucked out of a room when you walk in because you are that UPTIGHT, Thom-ass. Here's an idea...unclench. The stick might fall out.
Convict

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Apr 1, 2013
You break the law you come to a bitter end.
Really

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Apr 1, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>If you're one of those repeat customers and keep going back,don't complain about the luxury accommodations and room service.
Yep you are a stick in the mud. You are always on here talking about how you are this and that and how everyone else is below you. Seriously you cant be this boring.
Gay

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, been there and done that. always find me some mouth or tail
Wow! A friend told me that some dominant men in there will try to own you like you're their property. I don't know if that happens in all jails. You been in this jail here?
Gay

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Apr 1, 2013
bubba wrote:
<quoted text>
been in this jail and did a stretch in state. I always looked and found someone to satisfy me.
I,m thinkin you've got some interesting stories to tell.
stool buster

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Apr 1, 2013
I can get you unconstipated in just a few strokes. Much better than an enema.
Good Grief

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Apr 1, 2013
I'm thinkin I is going to puke.
Perry

United States

#26 Apr 1, 2013
Can you have blow-jobs at the jail in warren county?
Good Grief

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Apr 1, 2013
You don't get tortured. Three hots and a cot. If you're good, some warm milk and a bed time story.
Silly Willys

Duluth, GA

#28 Apr 1, 2013
You and your April Fools jokes, crake me up!
Better Red than Dead

Canton, OH

#30 Apr 1, 2013
If you bend over willingly you might have him use lube and a condom in the shower. If you fight a little you get multiple guys on each end, but they lube with liquid body wash or shampoo.

If you refuse totally you get a bad beating, they shove a bar of soap to open you up wide, and you will be bleeding when finished as lots of guys hold you as each takes a turn. Not all of them finish inside you, but they all own you now having done you once. Fighting them just turns them on and makes you a target until the blood down there becomes your self lube and you change diapers after every meal. You will have also consumed more than the daily requirement of protein. "Do the crime and we do you all the time."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has the nicest body in BG ? girls 40 min curoisbi 24
Wrong dog kicked one too many times. 1 hr DOG 2
Hung like this ? 2 hr Tyler Bryant 1
1954 Be afraid of the atheistic communists 2 hr extortionIsta 1
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 2 hr extortionIsta 94
Why does a non-corporeal super being need a pat... 3 hr Pope Hat 1
windward bound 3 hr Benyouknowwho 1
Who are the meth girls of Bowling Green 19 hr 2-4-1 deal 48
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search