Next Last
WCSD

Atwater, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Last day February 28!
curious

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I'm not a big fan of Tim Murley, but the man has had a stroke. Please be considerate.
Holy BIble

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Proverbs 14:5 "The simple believe anything,
    but the prudent give thought to their steps."
think about it

Casey, IL

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I think we are all missing something obvious here. the Pope resigned effective February 28, and later that day Mr. Murley announced his retirement, effective on the same day. Obviously Mr. Murley will be the next pope!
When

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
When did he have a stroke
Oldies

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2013
think about it wrote:
I think we are all missing something obvious here. the Pope resigned effective February 28, and later that day Mr. Murley announced his retirement, effective on the same day. Obviously Mr. Murley will be the next pope!
Thanks...that was funny!

Since: Feb 13

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Thats aweful to hear, he was my principal way back in the day. Great man, prayers are with him.
My thoughts

Canton, OH

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Nice man. Job to big for him.
good man

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
We should be thinking him for 30 years of giving to our children. Great man. Thank you for your dedication to our children!
amy reese

La Grange, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
He is a great man was my principal @ NWES didn't kno he had stroke prayerd r with him n his fam
amy reese

La Grange, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Prayers*
curious

Tucker, GA

#12 Feb 13, 2013
When wrote:
When did he have a stroke
Couple months ago
Jo from Kokomo

Nashville, TN

#13 Feb 13, 2013
From what I have heard of him, he is a highly respected man.He appears to have been totally committed to Warren County's schools,teachers and students. He will be hard to replace. Hope his retirement is a great and blessed time for him and his family.
Great Man

Canton, OH

#14 Feb 14, 2013
I have known Mr. Murley for many years. He was a teacher at my high school and I have worked with him. He is a great leader and superintendent. It will be hard to replace him. He is well respected by the employees in the district. In the world of education and dealing with many parents, it is impossible to please everyone.
Come on

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
He is a good guy only the trash think otherwise.
Seriously

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
As one of his many employees, he will be missed. I do know that hundreds of prayers are going up hoping that his replacement is NOT Kathy Goff. There is something seriously wrong with that lady.
Amen

United States

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Your 100% correct. She is mean & vindictive. In her career she has let power go to her head and shown severe favoritism. Unsure how it is now in the position she is at, but she should have retired after her fiasco here in Glasgow.
truth2013

Canton, OH

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Moronic school board will probably spend thousands to conduct a nationwide search then hire local person, just like they always do....totally stupid.
Just hire the local person and save the money, but they love to waste it.
Duhduhduh

United States

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Yea, the leaders of the wcps chool board are problematic. There political and selfserving. They dont make the best decisions for the schools and students. There more worried about popularity and judging other people. Many of them hide behind the veil of Hillvue, but they sin as much as anyone.

It really is time to clean house in Warren County, from the school board down through the main office.
seriously serious

Hillview, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Seriously wrote:
As one of his many employees, he will be missed. I do know that hundreds of prayers are going up hoping that his replacement is NOT Kathy Goff. There is something seriously wrong with that lady.
She is a mashmellow compared to the principal at WCHS<Tina Prunty. Better hope she isn't in the running for Superintendent!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey baby 3 hr Glass Animals 5
i see your finally getting your pay back 3 hr Dimb 3
best lovers... 3 hr Your cousin 23
GF cheated with a Black (Jan '12) 4 hr Secret admirer 212
Michael Hardy found guilty 6 hr Sam 74
John patton 6 hr Need to know 3
I LOVE drinking & I Love driving VOTE NASH !!! 7 hr bruce w. 15
Prostitution in Bowling Green? 9 hr Seriously 19
Mariahs closing 11 hr True 13

Bowling Green Jobs