First Prev
of 5
Next Last
curious

Atwater, OH

#1 May 1, 2010
does anyone know anything about this orgnization? I've heard mixed opinions. Mostly, I have heard concerns about the number of animals they have at one time, the sanitaiton, and the customer service. Has anyone had an experience (good or bad) with them?
repets

White House, TN

#2 May 3, 2010
A good cause, but the couple that own it are kinda nuts. Their claim to fame was they were involved in a raid on a puppy mill/hoarder a few months ago where a guy had a heart attack and died.
aimee

Georgetown, IN

#3 May 3, 2010
i got two rabbits from them, and they are doing great

Since: Nov 09

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#4 May 4, 2010
Repets is great. They do what they can to help animals with what they have. I have gotten a bird and dog from them and both are doing great.
Patrick

Adairville, KY

#5 May 4, 2010
The amount of animals they have changes daily because they are tied with the BG/WC animal shelter. So the amount of animals shoulnt be a concern. I think they are a great orginisation and are doing good things.
aimee

Georgetown, IN

#6 May 4, 2010
i wish they were still open, the prices were alot better then most pet stores. i would love to have a stroller my pet
SMOKEY

Hillview, KY

#7 May 4, 2010
They are still open, just wrking out of the thrift store on the corner of Smallhouse and Broadway until the new store opens on high street just off broadway.
shoudda lernt mor grammer

Canton, OH

#8 May 4, 2010
Any support and respect they might have gotten from me went out the window when they publicly bashed their neighbor Puerto Vallarta.

It was a very unprofessional and classless act which showed much more about Repets' business acumen than it did about PV's. Based on that, I'm surprised they're still open for business.
aimee

Georgetown, IN

#9 May 4, 2010
wow i take it you do alot for homeless pets, or do you just eat a lot? i dont know anything about the pv issue, but like everything else get over it and try and make a difference.
James

Hillview, KY

#10 May 4, 2010
shoudda lernt mor grammer wrote:
Any support and respect they might have gotten from me went out the window when they publicly bashed their neighbor Puerto Vallarta.
It was a very unprofessional and classless act which showed much more about Repets' business acumen than it did about PV's. Based on that, I'm surprised they're still open for business.
What happened?
I hate people

Evansville, IN

#11 May 4, 2010
guys.... who gives a shit about any of this... what it all boils down to is this: if Repets saves the lives of 1 animal then what they are doing is justified. Don't judge. If ya wanna make a stink about something.... here's a topic for ya: redneck morons selling dogs at flea land. While these inbred hicks profit on you morons wanting to purchase a "bred" dog which is hardly pure bred many others are put to sleep at the local shelter... I once volunteered there regularly and I'll never forget this bucked tooth ky hick bitch walking in w/ a litter of kittens saying "my catty had un utha litta..." dropping off kittens like they we're nothing more than trash. Sorry... I've been drinking... my "grammar" isn't perfect but I'll put up my spelling w/ the whole lot of ya!
correction

Evansville, IN

#12 May 7, 2010
Repets is not at all affiliated with the Humane Society. Just to clarify :)
and

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 May 7, 2010
repets was next to el mazatlan, not pv
shoudda lernt mor grammer

Canton, OH

#14 May 7, 2010
and wrote:
repets was next to el mazatlan, not pv
You are correct. I mixed up my Mexican restaurants.

The lady running Repets went online to bash El Maz for being bad neighbors. I don't remember all of her accusations, but she dogged the restaurant big time.

Instead of taking up the issue with her landlord, she aired the dirty laundry in public. It was enough to make me not want to associate with them, just in case they decided they had a problem with me. If they'd treat El Maz that way, they'd treat anybody that way.
hmmm

United States

#15 May 8, 2010
Talked to several former employees there. Humane society does not let them have any animals. stopped last summer for some reason. one of them left cause they said animal control was investigating them for some reason. they weren't sure why but knew there was a lot of panic at the time. makes you wonder if they are so above board, why?
Todd

Utica, KY

#16 May 10, 2010
Hey, I have a great idea. Let's find an area that is SATURATED with animals, a place that spends thousands sending dogs out of state to rescue groups... And let's go to this place and start a rescue to bring MORE DOGS IN. What a GREAT idea!
SMOKEY

Hillview, KY

#17 May 10, 2010
Hey! why don't we spay & neuter the idiots who do not take care of their pets and let them reproduce. I sure the animals are smarter than most people!
yes

Evansville, IN

#18 May 11, 2010
I like Todd's comment.
aimee

Georgetown, IN

#19 May 11, 2010
does any one know the person the donated a rabbit named thumper to repets?
hmmmm

Evansville, IN

#20 May 22, 2010
I wonder why repets keeps taking in animals when they are apparently so in debt and void of support that they can't even fund a facility. Just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 11 min Taxed to death 52
???22 43 min Johnboy 1
Vicky Brown 45 min Bgpd 15
WBKO Kristi Hancock indicted on all charges 1 hr R A D A R 3
planet fitness (Aug '15) 1 hr Donald 20
joe cardwell (Feb '13) 2 hr Taken 4
Do not date single mothers (Mar '14) 2 hr Kmp199 134
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages