female masturbation
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
addicted

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I just can't get enough! I get it from my husband all the time but when he is away, all I can think about is getting off! In the shower, bed, watching porn, I love it!!! Love getting off as much as possible! Any other females that do this?
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
addicted wrote:
I just can't get enough! I get it from my husband all the time but when he is away, all I can think about is getting off! In the shower, bed, watching porn, I love it!!! Love getting off as much as possible! Any other females that do this?
geesh, you must be around 40 like me. LOL LMAO stay happy all the time!! They always told me once I hit 40ish the sex would get better and better, I have to agree! it has, the bad part is walking around that way all the time! lol
oh ya

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Does it get you off letting someone watch????
feel that

Erlanger, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I get it all the time as well but have to do it myself. Only way i get pleasure!!
feel that

Erlanger, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
oh ya wrote:
Does it get you off letting someone watch????
oh it does me.
Something

Duluth, GA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
I'd love to watch it
feel that

Erlanger, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Something wrote:
I'd love to watch it
whats your email address??
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
oh ya wrote:
Does it get you off letting someone watch????
Dont know I have never offered to let anyone watch!! Im a little more discreet than that!! lol
hottt all the time

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
I go thru spurts of that. We have sex constantly but there r some days when I just gt off abt every hour if I have my chores around the house done. I get the "itch" I scratch ;-)
addicted

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> geesh, you must be around 40 like me. LOL LMAO stay happy all the time!! They always told me once I hit 40ish the sex would get better and better, I have to agree! it has, the bad part is walking around that way all the time! lol
actually, I'm 30 and never had a real orgasm or could squirt til after I had children! Thank goodness, I was missing out!!!
addicted

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2013
oh ya wrote:
Does it get you off letting someone watch????
love it when my sexy husband watches me, then finishes me off!!! ;)
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
addicted wrote:
<quoted text>love it when my sexy husband watches me, then finishes me off!!! ;)
yeah thats always good!! yummo
Something

Duluth, GA

#14 Jan 7, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yeah thats always good!! yummo
what about bein watched by someone else masturbating
fireman

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Maybe you need to get you some that will please you enough that you don't have to get your self off
lmfao

Erlanger, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2013
fireman wrote:
Maybe you need to get you some that will please you enough that you don't have to get your self off
yea. Let me know if you find somebody.
addicted

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2013
My hubby pleases me well, unfortunately he can't stay home with me ALL the time!!!
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 8, 2013
addicted wrote:
My hubby pleases me well, unfortunately he can't stay home with me ALL the time!!!
agreed, I get plenty but its not always around. lol
Green Giant

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Maybe you should keep a cucumber around. Discrete and you can make a salad later.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Green Giant wrote:
Maybe you should keep a cucumber around. Discrete and you can make a salad later.
nah, didnt you see that episode of 1000 ways to die? the lady used a carrott and cut her insides and she died from air in her blood stream. No need for all that extreme veggie use and all that!! lol
Jim Bob

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Jan 8, 2013
Feel that if u are a female i would love to watch.

[email protected]

I would also like to watch other females and couples and bi-girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristen paul aka kristen shepherd (May '15) 11 min gill 16
Haley Lindsey and Kendra hurt 56 min Joslene 7
E Ashley Thomas 1 hr Shes been done wi... 3
Taylor blair who she with now? 1 hr In back seat of a... 3
BG Commissioner A Racist? (Jul '13) 1 hr crooks 31
Steph Sowders Mcdavitt 1 hr Washed up 19
Tranny bathroom party 1 hr Lady Maybe 2
Shooting today at Wehs 7 hr WEHS Parent 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages