Fluoride in water, why?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just thinkin

Orange, VA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Why do we have fluoride in our drinking water. It is bad for our health.
Kate

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2012
It's only bad in large concentrated amounts, the amount in our drinking water is not nearly enough to be considered "toxic" it's part of the main reason Americans teeth look so much better then Europeans.
informed

Somerset, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2012
Kate wrote:
It's only bad in large concentrated amounts, the amount in our drinking water is not nearly enough to be considered "toxic" it's part of the main reason Americans teeth look so much better then Europeans.
It is also why our cancer rates are the highest.
it makes you comply

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2012
It takes the fight out of the population... So they can slowly pass laws to take away our freedom.
durr durr

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2012
There are small amounts of fluoride in our water. It makes your teeth better. If you have a problem, BUY A PURIFICATION SYSTEM AND SHUT UP. :)
Oh LaWd

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 1, 2012
First of all fluoride in any dose is BAD for your health! I do NOT drink faucet water nor do my children. Why would companies have to pay the government to put something in our drinking water if it were healthy for us? While were on this kick, why do parents vaccinate their children????
You DO NOT have to vaccinate your children to put them in school it is called and exemption... Go look up vaccines, are you happy to give your kids, monkey blood cells, chick embryo cells, aborted fetal cells, and heavy metals? CANCER=THE CHANGE OF CELLS, hmmmm wonder if putting cells into your childs body is a little bit of the problem, and please tell me is your kid going to be shooting up or sleeping with randoms, why in the hell do they need hepatitus vaccinces? Knowledge is power! Quit killing your kids and yourselves!
AS for you DURR DURR, go to the f-ing dentist and ask them if fluoride is safe if swallowed, and they will tell you NO NOT IN ANY AMOUNT!!!! There are so many things in our water, that no one should drink it in the first place. From vaccines, faucet water, GMO food, nothing is safe for anyone anymore.
bgres

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2012
are you kidding me? You exempt ur children from vaccines? Why on earth would not want to prevent potentially fatal or disfigureing diseases. I find that child abuse. Only by the use of vaccines was smallpox eradicated.
parent

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2012
Oh LaWd wrote:
First of all fluoride in any dose is BAD for your health! I do NOT drink faucet water nor do my children. Why would companies have to pay the government to put something in our drinking water if it were healthy for us? While were on this kick, why do parents vaccinate their children????
You DO NOT have to vaccinate your children to put them in school it is called and exemption... Go look up vaccines, are you happy to give your kids, monkey blood cells, chick embryo cells, aborted fetal cells, and heavy metals? CANCER=THE CHANGE OF CELLS, hmmmm wonder if putting cells into your childs body is a little bit of the problem, and please tell me is your kid going to be shooting up or sleeping with randoms, why in the hell do they need hepatitus vaccinces? Knowledge is power! Quit killing your kids and yourselves!
AS for you DURR DURR, go to the f-ing dentist and ask them if fluoride is safe if swallowed, and they will tell you NO NOT IN ANY AMOUNT!!!! There are so many things in our water, that no one should drink it in the first place. From vaccines, faucet water, GMO food, nothing is safe for anyone anymore.
You don't have to shoot up or sleep with randoms to get hepatitus. It. Could take several years for a person to show sympthoms. So you could get it from having sex with your partner for the first time after being together for years. And hepatitus can live on a surface for 7 days. So if someone infected bleeds on something and doesn't clean it up properly, then anyone with an open cut who touchs it could become infected.
whatever

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2012
informed wrote:
<quoted text>
It is also why our cancer rates are the highest.
yeah sure. We have higher cancer rates because of flouride. Not anything to do with cigerettes or alcohol or greasy hamburgers and pizza. So smoke and drink and eat all you want people. Just don't brush your teeth or drink water!!
Ginger

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2012
Wow, Flouride is SO bad the FDA allows is it Toothpaste and Water. I am scared. Wake up idiots.
Ginger

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2012
Oh, and to the first poster, "To keep my teeth from looking like yours!"
Dentite

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2012
Don't worry. Your tooth will never look like ours.
humorous

Orange, VA

#13 Mar 3, 2012
Ginger wrote:
Oh, and to the first poster, "To keep my teeth from looking like yours!"
You are obviously a follower. Not prone to thinking to well. Perhaps you need to research more.
So since we know that fluoride causes brain problems, thyroid problems even with problems in teeth themselves. Why do we have it in our water in Bowling Green? The same questions still stands. Research has been done and has found fluoride should not be in our water.
Wow

United States

#14 Mar 3, 2012
You can't argue with the brainwashed sheeple.
Trust

Hodgenville, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2012
Trust your government! Everything they do and say is the best possible answer to every problem you have. Every decision you make for yourself, your children or your family can in no way be better than the decisions the government makes for you. They know better than you so please do not resist. And one more thing, drink up America!
humorous

Orange, VA

#16 Mar 3, 2012
http://www.fluorideresearch.org/394/files/FJ2...

This study verified that fluoride reduced aggression in males. Nazi Germany placed in it in the drinking water of their enemies. Our own government gives it to all of us. Causes several types of cancers. Reduced fertility and sexual organ size in males (study was done on rats of course)And caused higher rates of females rats to reabsorb embryos. Known as vanishing twin syndrome in humans. So if you had a set of twins and one vanished in utero fluoride could be the culprit. Causing the woman to absorb the fetus.
Just Wondering Too

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Mar 3, 2012
Really its not just the water I'm worried about but what about the hormones in the meat we buy from the store or vegetables that have all those pesticides. Why is all the girls developing early and having periods at a young age?Somethings causing it!
informed

Somerset, KY

#18 Mar 3, 2012
humorous wrote:
http://www.fluorideresearch.or g/394/files/FJ2006_v39_n4_p293 -301.pdf
This study verified that fluoride reduced aggression in males. Nazi Germany placed in it in the drinking water of their enemies. Our own government gives it to all of us. Causes several types of cancers. Reduced fertility and sexual organ size in males (study was done on rats of course)And caused higher rates of females rats to reabsorb embryos. Known as vanishing twin syndrome in humans. So if you had a set of twins and one vanished in utero fluoride could be the culprit. Causing the woman to absorb the fetus.
That explains why there are not any real men around anymore.
ITS TOXIC

Paducah, KY

#19 Mar 3, 2012
Several cities and now some states are banning the use of fluoride. I wish someone would start a petition to get it banned here.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 3, 2012
Let's ban it. Who needs teeth, anyway??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women what would u do with a guy for 200 dollar... (Aug '15) 16 min the past 37
Brittany and Christina green 18 min Anonymous 1
Why 1 hr Whoevuh 15
Stephanie Sowders Hagan Photography 1 hr Old friend 23
Becky Pendley Guess (Apr '16) 1 hr watchingquietly 3
Duball 1 hr Hood 1
Dr. Fane on lehman (Oct '12) 1 hr AMANDA14 70

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages