of 2
Next Last

United States

#27 Jan 10, 2013
Is he in jail?

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Jan 10, 2013
friends of cecil wrote:
You keep saying our friend is a sex offender.why dont you go to the police & get a copy of him being a sex offender. Post it on here chicken shi^or you to cheap to spend two dollars to pay for the report. The ball is in your court so produce it. Please post it now.
you don't have to buy it anyway, all you do is go to the KSP website and they have all sex offenders listed for free just punch in your area and waalaa you know all the pervs around and their address, so all you have to do is put this guy in the search and find him.
Johnetta faye pryor

Shelocta, PA

#29 Jan 10, 2013
sick of you wrote:
<quoted text> Johnetta, Topix is sick of you posting all this crap. You are an instigator on here and we all wish you would drop off the earth. I have met you and you did not impress me one bit. I don't know your brothers, but I can see why they don't like you. They need to stop posting too, but I have a feeling it isn't them, just someone using their name to get you tore up. Now do everyone a favor and go away.
I will post when I get ready this is a free country.crawl back under your rock and and keep my name out of your mouth!!!

United States

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Is Jeff gay?
he looks it

Herndon, VA

#31 Jan 11, 2013
if this Jeff Martin is red headed and has a cousin name Jeremy Martin then he definately looks it and he is a weird sob

Tucker, GA

#32 Feb 26, 2013
Jeff is working at sears now.

Hillview, KY

#33 Feb 27, 2013
Aaron wrote:
Jeff is working at sears now.
He should do well there.
Sears employee

Tucker, GA

#34 Feb 27, 2013
How many sex offenders work at sears?
sure would

Cambridge, MA

#35 Feb 27, 2013
Sure would like to get a hold of Crystal!

Tucker, GA

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Is he on crystal meth?

La Grange, KY

#37 Mar 6, 2013
People don't post there names on here and say those things Looks like someone is trying to start trouble.
someone with babies

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Mar 6, 2013
Is he really a pedifile

Benton, KY

#39 Mar 6, 2013
I would be scared to take my kids to sears.

Tucker, GA

#40 Mar 26, 2013
Which Jeff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Must be Ugly 1 min mmmm 4
Glen I give up 19 min Jenny 14
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 1 hr mle 5,556
small manhood 1 hr BG 6
Pregnant women 1 hr Frank 6
Rachel at southern lanes 1 hr George 7
Wow (Nov '15) 2 hr mmmm 49

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance